by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To bond with another (For Scourger X)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 4 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:07 am

Adama hadn't been so exposed before, she'd never bared herself in such a way. Even with her ring attire which would be labelled as skimpy, the girl from Israel wouldn't reveal her body with an intimate way. Daichi was the first to actually see the very ample chest of the siren of the sands, shunned as Adama had been for her unique appearance growing up it had inwardly made Adama choose to not be intimate. Till tonight, where she felt that her partner was worthy and would treat the urchin of Jerusalem as someone to be treasured and indeed treated well. Adama moaned as Daichi trailed all over her, worshipping her breasts.

The lad was fortunate, for he had been the only one to really explore this land that was Adama's body. She'd somewhat played with herself growing up when she was alone, but Adama would say with comfortable certainty that it paled in comparison. She hadn't been needed like this before, her mind was running wild. The Israel maiden would lightly constrict Daichi with her lithe legs, mostly to just keep him there and to not get him to stop. Also to make sure that neither went 'too' far, after all were her mentor to have found that out or assumed there would be reckoning. Eventually Daichi parted from her ample breasts and made eye contact with Adama. Asking if she wanted to continue that little post match meeting they had......

Licking her lips Adama would move one of her hands down to ruffle Daichi's cute hair, before stroking his cheek and chin. Before muttering "Nothing would please me greater dear......", he'd been soooooo good there the last time. Helping the siren of the sands sort out her knots after their double debut, Daichi's power belied the fact he could be so effective at rubbing your pain away. Said irony didn't escape the lady. She'd pat Daichi on the head like the good boy that she was before saying "Daichi, I have some oils in my bathroom. What do you say to treating my temple with them?......" with that Adama would fling the covers off and release Daichi, nudging him with her feet slightly to coax him. As if he'd really need any though surely..........

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 4 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Scourger X Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Every word that came from Adama's mouth was music for Daichi's ears, mostly because her words came charged with intense sensuality. For the time being, his mind and body belonged to the ashen-haired girl, anything she wanted from him would be hers if she so much as asked. That was the level of infatuation that the brunette boy had at the moment. So, of course the moment she instructed him to get the oil from the bathroom, he bolted at maximum speed, moving with surprising dexterity through the small department that was darkened by the nighttime. He returned shortly after entering the room she signaled, not even having bothered to turn on the lights, a bottle that read "perfumed oil" in his hands. The feminine boy opened the bottle with ease, if anything with lots of eagerness, and then he began to spill its contents in his palms to start.

"I've never used this stuff, it smells good though!" He said, with the energy that distinguished him very present in his tone, even if he did whispered the words, it was night already and he didn't wanted to anger the neighbors. Daichi kneeled in front of the bed, where Adama's feet lied, and with lustful urges, but with care and love as well, he started to cover her skin with the liquid, and then he began to rub his soft hands all over the sole of her feet. Her smooth skin was pale like the moon outside even if her body was trained to be deadly, the pretty boy took care of every inch from her delicate looking feet, at some point of carnal weakness he couldn't help himself but to get his face close to her feet in order to give some kisses to those beautiful soles "You know? For someone with so much power behind your kicks, you really have a cute pair of foots" Daichi said, half flirting and half teasing the Israeli girl, even finishing his compliment with a lewd lick to one of her thighs "Not that they are the only cute part of your body~"

The feet are a delicate part of the body, but still, Daichi took extra care with Adama's, and after he deemed it like enough, then he would begin to move on, applying more oil to the siren's legs, thighs, hips and waist, making sure to feel her up as thoroughly as possible. He did, however, avoided the scantly clothed crotch of the girl, no matter how sensual their night would be, no stepping out of the line for neither of them. Adama did mentioned her mentor and the consequences of him finding out, and while that did concerned the androgynous boy, his greatest fear had a form and a name; his older sister, Akiko, if she were to find out that something happened, he and his date would pay dearly, and possibly quite painfully. The green-eyed boy shook his head, taking away those bad thoughts and replacing the subtle fear on his face with a focused gaze once again, his full attention was needed.

After making sure that Adama's legs, hips and torso received the proper care from his hands, Daichi began to ascend once again, arriving to the sand maiden's bountiful bosom, still as bare as he left it. He actually took a moment, as much as he wanted to keep going, he still stood up to look at the amber eyes that belonged to his mistress for the night. "Uhm, I know that it's kinda silly to ask at this point, buuuut... Am I allowed to massage your boobs Adama? I did heard once that doing so made them grow, I mean, not like yours need to be any bigger to be any more perfect..." He started to wander around in his mind, fidgeting with his fingers while his blush became more awkward and less lustful. It had to be noted just how formal the boy was, even in a situation like this one. A metaphorical light bulb seemed to lighten up an idea in the boy's mind, a smile adorned his delicate features as he shared his idea with Adama. "Let me finish with your breasts, and then I'll keep going on your back, that's were all the stress gets together after all~" The boy tried to haggle with the silver-haired beauty, not that he really needed a lot to convince her, after all, his work spoke for itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Adama figured if Daichi was willing to do all this for her, to treat her as something to be truly desired and worshipped then she might as well let him have the means to further do so. In spite of Adama's attire in the ring and her general demeanour the former urchin had been sure to take care of her body, her mentor explained the importance of such a thing that it was vital to make sure you could fight at your best.

Adama had subconsciously struggled with actually taking pride in her looks however as she had been called things that were.......unpleasant to say the least. So for Daichi to treat her so it was actually surprising yet exactly what the siren would want she reasoned. She smiled as he gazed upon her body as pale as the moon of the sands, yet she wasn't cold to the touch. Rather her body was as hot as any desert.

She let out a childish giggle as Daichi played with and massaged her feet, prone to going barefoot in the ring as she was Adama actually did that to show to her opponents that she was unhindered by any terrain in her path of war. That she could stride across the eastern sands despite their heat and handle the coldness of the night with no complaints, her cute lover complimented her feet which made Adama purr and say "Hehehehe, I take care of them in all my travels. Ohooooo, that's g-great......." as Daichi licked her bare thigh he was rewarded by a little scratch of his ear to entice him.

Daichi moved up to her chest area, slowly rubbing Adama's lower region all over. The siren squirmed carefully as he worked over her. Letting her curves fold and move to her partner's delicate touch, letting his hands move unhindered across the pale sands of her body. Thankful that she was that he avoided her nether regions, mostly for fear of reprisal by her mentor. However Daichi stopped as he went towards Adama's mighty chest, endowed as she was already the boy spoke of how massaging them could improve their size. Yet he displayed hesitance though prior beforehand he'd had taken to her breasts with gusto.

Adama sighed with contentment before moving to grab Daichi's hands and calmly place them over her busty mounds and say "Yes I've heard tales of this method, by all means test this. And take your time.......Once your done I'll turn around, just say when....." before moving to cup his cheeks and lean him in close for a quick kiss to further entice Daichi to work his magic......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:59 am

In some ways, it made sense for Daichi to be this careful with a girl, even if they were as close as he and Adama had become after their fight. He was raised by two strong women after all, making their connection strangely fitting; the siren of the sands finally found a guy who would treat her with the utmost respect, while he found a patient, yet warm and caring girl. Even if it was a little sad that their insecurities complimented their relationship, it was also somewhat heartwarming just how fondly they grew onto each other because of it.

And get close to each other they did, the boy with chocolate-colored hair massaged her body, taking a moment to ask her if she was okay with him working her bountiful bust, to which she replied by taking his hands and placing them on her bosom herself, and then kissing him softly on the lips. Daichi became red because of it, even if he was worshipping them earlier. "Eh I-I will, Don't worry, I won't disappoint!" He responded to the ashen-haired girl, beginning to rub her flawless skin with his soft, yet powerful hands. He was specially cautious with her perfect tits, not only because of the intense arousal that their feeling still provoked in him, but because he was bent on causing all kinds of feelings on her body, except for pain, which somehow made him be extra cautious with her breasts. "Sorry if I'm not as relaxed with them, It's just that I understand how sensitive these can be for the girls. I should know all about it (chuckles)" He began to make some kind of small talk. "Oh boy, I remember when some jerks used to gang up on me back in high school, this one time they all grabbed me, took my shirt off, and then one of them began to twist my nipples like crazy!" He said, shuddered at the memory. "That sucked so hard! (chuckles)" He remembered, half mortified by the traumatic experience, half because of how ridiculous it sounded when spoken out loud. "I wonder what happened to those guys? Last time I heard of them, my sis told me that she spoke with them, and after that I never saw them in school again... Weird." He revealed innocently.

When he got close to someone, Daichi would drop some irrelevant small talk, it was one of the best ways to tell if he felt comfortable around you, not something usual, and in such a short span of time as with Adama. It was something note worthy how he was capable of massaging the sand maiden while talking to her, thanks to his talk he even loosened up, doing a better job with his hands, playfully and gently, yet thoroughly pleasuring her intimate chest. After making sure that her breasts where given the care they were due, the brunette young man passed his fingers through her clavicles, shoulders and arms, just to make sure that they were relaxed, and then he informed her that he was ready to check her back as he leaned close to her face and gave her a small peck in the forehead. "Alrighty! If you'd like to keep going Adama..." The femboy then smiled at her, it was a caring smile, as well as a naughty expression of lust. "I'll work on your back, so please turn face down and show me your cute butt"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:44 pm

Adama wasn't sure of courtship and its mechanics, it hadn't even come up during her talks with her mentor prior until he had insisted that she try and find someone. After all it was to help her grow he'd have reasoned, she had always been closed off to others. Not that it hurt Adama for she'd often be away from the city or village the siren would visit with her mentor before she could really develop bonds with others, there were people that were memorable for both good and ill at least. Yet here Adama was having bared her chest to a guy she met last night, but it felt so natural. It was a partial mixture of her belief and the fact that well......she was also a woman as well as a warrior. She had urges that were likely revealed now that she was alone and had little to worry of her mentor walking in, though the day he'd return made sure Adama behaved to some extent.

But she wouldn't tell, it was so right. Adama had taken the lead a bit there by placing Daichi's hands upon her mighty chest, truly the sands of the east had blessed her well in that department. Adama moaned quietly as the lad worked his magic upon her large breasts, panting from the fondling and oiling. Yet she kept her unique eye coloured lenses locked on Daichi the entire time, burning this moment into her mind. The siren had at one point fondled her chest in the past, one time having looked in the mirror and noticed how they suddenly grew and did so out of curiosity. Yet that paled in comparison to having someone do the magic for you.

Daichi spoke of how he wasn't fully relaxed, which made Adama lift an eyebrow. He.......spoke of personal experiences of sorts, how he was assailed at school. A place that Adama never actually attended to be perfectly honest, having been homeschooled in a sense by her mentor. She could keep house and do math quite well though. Daichi was likely accosted on account of his appearance, a fact that the snow haired girl could relate to all too well. She'd intersect with "As an urchin in Jerusalem I too endured the slings and barbs for my hair and eyes, had things thrown at me, even spat at. I stopped begging and decided to take alms for myself........." Adama would at night hide herself with a thick black piece of cloth and sneak out the orphanage to claim her own things. She'd gotten quite good at it, she then smirked at hearing the ones that accosted Daichi never returned, excellent that they did so. Else Adama would have tracked them down using her skills learned from her time in Israel and talked with them so to say......

"Funny enough one night I did my usual prowling and attempted to target someone, who went on to be my mentor." Adama remarked with a bemused smirk at the cute boy. It seemed that this little exchange helped Daichi open up and get more comfortable, as his hands became more steadfast and controlled, focused. Like how it was after their match there, making Adama's moans increase in pitch. She squirmed ever so gently and pressed her hips against Daichi's, a subtle indicator of how she was. Adama giggled quietly as her forehead was pecked and nodded at his words, petting his cheeks the waif would turn around to reveal her toned back and womanly hips. She'd move her hands down to her underwear, shuffling it with her fingers to give herself a huggeeee wedgie to reveal Adama's glorious buttcheeks as a further little tease for him, with Adama turning her head to lick her lips in an enticing manner.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:57 am

For all his childish behaviour, Daichi was actually very introverted. No way in hell that he would've let himself open up like this, truth be told, Adama might have been the first person that he had spoken to with such ease. The feminine boy did felt secure with her, she was kind to him, patient, strong and incredibly beautiful, and all of that without even mentioning that she was the first girl to actually give him some attention. She told how she was ostracized as a girl due to her appearance, and he indeed knew how that was "Yeah... Once tried to stand up to them... (sigh) it didn't end well" He gave quite a plane answer, but the tone in which he said it denoted his bad experiences; he still remembered the reason as to why he developed a deep fear of hurting people with his strength, when the girl told him about how she'd met her mentor, he gave her a small teasing giggle. "So you tried to steal from him, and he got you good eh?" He laughed at her, although it wasn't ill intentioned, it was mostly him trying to ease the sudden tension off from their chat.

Once he finished giving her front the good ol' rub down, he instructed her to turn around with a pervy remark, maybe he was still trying to be a tease. Daichi's teasing was corresponded with Adama turning around so he could actually work on her back, and she actually leveled it up even further by wedging her underwear deep in her booty, leaving her flawless butt almost bare for him to contemplate. "..." At this action, the brunette boy was speechless, even if his tomato-colored face showed that it was far from being something that he didn't liked. He shook his head, and quickly got a new handful of oil. "L-let's check your back, it could still be stiff from last ni-night. D-do tell me how y-you've been feeling" He said, obviously stuttering, once again lost in his teen thoughts as he squeezed the oil bottle with his strong grip.

Daichi began to rub Adama's back, the beutiful definition of her body didn't do much to ease his excitement, but he still managed to get a hold of himself. With care to actually do a good work, the chocolate-haired boy began to feel her body up, and not like that. He did felt like he was obligated to make her feel better after the beating that he delivered on the poor siren last night. Her back was probably even more sensible after a couple of hours allowed her body to register the damage it received, so he needed to be more careful than last night. The oil helped him on that, and while he did felt like her skin was slightly bruised, he also could tell that she healed quite fastly, almost as fast as his sister, chances were that the silver-haired girl's body was used to receive quite a good deal of punishment. "Do tell me how's it feeling, I'll be rubbing until you're as relaxed as can be, then you should prolly rest for the night..." He said, eventually regaining his confidence as he saw just how his hands actually did had an effect on her.

Proudly, Daichi kept massaging Adama's sore back until she was up on the clouds. After that, he passed his hands through her body just to double check that he didn't leave any stiff parts, he went through her arms, her shoulder blades, her back, her dorsi muscles... and he still went down and down until he was rubbing her waist, his body heat rising up as he finally willed himself to do the next part. "Oh my. Why on earth would you give yourself a wedgie? Now I'll be forced to give your booty some love!" The feminine boy said, playfully and obviously playing innocent. His hands began to rub her buttocks, making him gasp at the feeling, he started slowly, only to begin adding force to her firm behind, enjoying himself the whole time. He rubbed his hands around her flesh as with enthusiasm and dexterity, putting some good use to that strength of his. After a while of this, he leaned in closer to her body, he lowered his hands to her thighs, simulating a massage as he brought his face near to her pale, heart-shaped posterior, and then the lusty boy began to kiss her cheeks with his soft lips. "How's this feeling?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:12 am

Adama wasn't always the wandering seer that she was now, indeed she was at one point just a simple urchin shunned by her looks. Her snow white hair and amber eyes contrasting with those commonly found in Jerusalem, she took to sneaking out of her orphanage at night and donning a brown rag over her head and taking things and slipping out of sight and out of mind again. That was until she found her mentor, Daichi remarked on how she was caught by him. Earning a little chuckle from the waif as she responded with "Yeah he was so quick, I ran off and bumped into this drunk guy. Then he saved me, said I had potential and it went from there." the funny thing was, Adama didn't even really know that much about him. He was always silent unless it was to suggest advice for Adama, that her stance was leaning one way too far or that she had been too aggressive and left herself open.

No advice on how to woo a cute boy though. A good thing Adama had picked up a romance novel and those things they called a doujin or whatever, for when it was time to seek a partner. At first the siren had no clue, for she had never been given advice save for the talk when she reached her teens. Still the maiden was practical and learned fast, this was fated she might have reasoned. For how else did this feel so, oh so natural?

She grinned silently after having wedgied her underwear, knowing full well that would send Daichi's little body into overdrive. Adama's ring attire left little to the imagination to begin with, done to lull men and women with Adama's natural curves. But she wore modesty shorts and pasties under that thin piece of white fabric even still when she fought, but to drive her partner wild Adama turned on the charm. That dance earlier was just a warm up to get him driven up the wall, Adama quietly licked her lips as Daichi worked his magic on Adama's back.

Truth be told pain was something that she'd come to live with ever since she was little, heck one of her first memories was being smacked across the cheek for something. When Adama fought in matches under the watchful eye of her mentor she would often surprise him by keeping her composure in the thick of it, further proof that he'd taken on a worthy apprentice. "Just keep going......make me feel treasured......." Adama muttered, she had been a bit stiff from last night but had endured far worse conditions. This was heaven for her, to have him work over her back carefully and with delicate touches.

She couldn't help but give out moans at this, even the mere thought worked for her. Adama muttered "Go deep......." to further encourage the feminine lad to do so. She wanted his touch ingrained into her skin, to be a fond thing to remember when she looks at herself in the mirror down the line. Daichi's caressing massage combined with his oil usage worked wonders and Adama practically felt her worries and wounds melt away even. "Yes......just like that.....your an angel......" she softly muttered as she felt those worries practically melt away from his work. "Daichi.......I......." before the girl from Israel could comment further Daichi finally remarked on the fact that Adama had wedgied her butt to expose it in all its assful glory....

Adama pouted playfully and said "Oh I don't know why, perhaps it felt a bit neglected by your treatment of my chest~" the sandy girl had the naughtiest expression she ever manifested, her cheeks flushed with the heat of a sun at this point. She moaned loudly as she clutched the mattress fabric tightly, Adama leaned backwards to further amplify her butt's proportions to give Daichi a loooot more space to pleasure her in. "I've never.......ahh.....אלים......Please continue.......I......wanted to make one last request.......would you.....spend the night with me?....till morning?....." she had to speak this, muttering it out amidst her pleasure......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Daichi wasn't the most confident, charismatic or smarter guy around, heck, one could even tell that he wasn't even traditionally handsome. No matter that his looks gave him the attention of boys (and girls) that thought he was a "hot chick", he wouldn't complain about it normally (his sexuallity was quite complicated), but it did made him insecure when compared to other males. Another thing that he liked about Adama was that she didn't seemed to see him like a femboy, rather than just another boy. It probably had to do with how she treated him, as if she wanted more from him... like friendship? He certainly wanted more than friendship, he wanted to massage her back every day and for her to kiss him on the lips as a reward. Indeed he felt like she was a person that could appreciate him for who he was; make him feel like he belonged. Like he was a perfectly normal boy and not... all those other things that he was called on highschool.

She called him other thing that he did like. An angel, he actually felt his heart starting to beat like crazy, and his eyes begin to water, almost like being called an angel awoke some primal emotions that hit a sensitive memory, a good memory. She wanted to feel treasured, and he felt like she was something irreplaceable and precious... "Heh, You are a treasure" He said while he kept working on her back, a small tear falling on Adama's skin. Daichi leaned ever so slightly to whisper something that she may not even listen due to the state of bliss in which she was at the moment. "My treasure..."

Getting carried away by the sentiment and sensuality of the scene, Daichi began to massage Adama's butt, and she seemed to like it a lot, if her reaction was something to go by. The feminine boy began to give her posterior some kisses, it was both something that he did out of lustful love, as well as a sign of complete devotion to the siren of the sands, her beautiful body, and her beautiful soul. Daichi looked at Adama as she moaned at his treatment, happy to know that she was enjoying herself. He heard how she wanted to say something. so he stopped to hear her out. "Mmh? What happened? What can I do for- Mm!" For a moment, the androgynous boy lifted his gaze to look at Adama hoping to hear if she said something, and when she bent over, she unsuspectingly sticked her butt on his face, making him blush like he never had blushed before.

Daichi lifted his head quickly (not too quickly) after receiving a faceful, and tried to regain his composure, even if he did ended up stuttering out of embarrassment and excitement. He almost didn't hear her due to the sensual accident, but he repeated himself to see if he did understand her request. "Y- you wa- want m- me to... s- stay the night?" He asked, still with his cheeks glowing from his blush. He... never expected to stay the night, not for lewd stuff, neither for any other thing. But still, he did wanted to please her, and be with her. A lot. "I...If it's okay with you..." He looked to the ground, hands hidden behind his back, almost looking like a kid that was being reprimanded, but in this case it was something more akin to shame. "I would love to stay here for the night"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:07 am

Adama wasn't much of a believer in fables, granted she knew of them. Spoken to her by the staff that ran that orphanage she was raised in and the tales of Arabian nights that she'd picked up from her mentor, the siren considered them foolish. For she had seen and felt all too often how difficult things could be for an albino urchin in a land like Israel, when you had to scrape by just to survive and more so when your appearance was alien in comparison to all around you.

Perhaps this was why she didn't comment on Daichi's femboy design, rather she saw what she saw inwardly. That being a good soul that would shine brightly above the desert night sky that was her social life, being so often on the road Adama hadn't really met many people as she grew up. Sheltered by her mentor who guided her with a firm hand as they ventured down the road, the amount of people who's names she could remember would be counted on both hands.

Among the wave of pleasure she had felt Daichi's shift in body and tone, he wasn't the only one drinking in the moment after all. Adama was burning this into her mind, even with her lightly oiled form she could feel something brushing across her body. Daichi's comment would be slightly muffled by the powerful heart beat but even so the siren of the sands would have seen it as clear as if it were finger traced on the desert floor. Adama had teased the femboy with her little backside bump into him, her little attempt at foreplay. Adama was clueless on that front but she knew full well how her body set him off. So to bring Daichi closer to her heart shaped ass that was barely concealed by her wedgied underwear was her little treat for him.

It was then that Daichi picked up on Adama's last request for the evening, namely to reside with her till morning. Adama shuffled around to face the femboy and stared at him with her golden eyes lowered in bemusement at his embarrassment, in a way it was truly endearing she figured. For how forward Daichi could be when offered the chance he'd stumble and fluster at the last hurdle.

Fortunate indeed that Adama had an idea in mind. She'd raise her left hand and caress Daichi's cheek, before moving to twirl a nearby strand of his hair. "Ah my 'ירח', of course it is. Why else would have I asked that of you?" the siren spoke soothingly to him. This was then followed by a seductive smirk by the maiden of Israel as she ran her free hand up his chest, ending it with a tap of his solar plexus. She'd then put that hand around Daichi's head and say "Now come here, no arguing or hesitation this time." then Adama would suddenly yank the femboy's head down, right into that delightful valley that was her cleavage. After securing his head in there Adama would gently wrap her arms around his back and lock his legs in with hers into a sort of non pressured grapevine hold, to make sure he was going nowhere other than eventual lala land.

Adama would keep her gaze up at Daichi's cute eyes, before leaning in and locking lips with him and giving a quiet little hum in his mouth before pulling back and resting her forehead onto his head and say "Your a delightful plushie to hold onto, mind if I keep you here?......."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Doubt.

In reality, Daichi didn't put much thought into why do the people do the things that they do. So Adama's teasing didn't struck him like teasing, he thought that it was more accidental or friendly than anything, or at least those were his insecurities talking. "Why would she be this nice to me? Is it because she feels like I'm interesting? nothing more, I'm just an experience for her. No way in hell would she ever see me as nothing more than that..." This was his train of thought, not only with Adama, but with every person in general that didn't treat him like a weirdo, or a lost puppy. Because yes, he also has had his fair amount of pity from other people, quickly turned into indifference when they realized that he wasn't actually a real girl. The femboy was an insecure fella, but he was hardly to blame for that. Sadly, he did put a lot of thought into one thing; criticizing himself.

It had to be remarked however, that while he did had a poor image of himself. Adama managed to become difficult for him, in a good way. "She... she's not like that, I'm valuable for her, I-I'm her friend... she likes me... She wants me..." His defensive walls of doubt suffered quite a bit of damage thanks to the lovely siren coming to his life. But a trauma wasn't something that could be overcomed that easily. He still had his doubts, not with her though, she was perfect in his eyes. No, his mind chained him with insecurities about himself. "...Why?...I'm not strong like her... I'm not special like her... I'm... not good enough..." Those dreadful words... Not good enough... Spoken to him once by some insensitive abuser, repeated a thousand times by his mind...

During their date, he laughed, he blushed, he fell in love... Yet, all this time he repressed a nasty thought of inferiority. Daichi's heart was beating loud enough to silence his demons, but unfortunately, not loud enough to drown them... Adama was a good influence to him, made him feel welcomed, or something else that he couldn't quite tell. She asked him to accompany her for the night... "Why me?... I'm not good for..." "I would love to stay here for the night" ... Where did those words came from... Why did I answered so quickly?... Why didn't I even doubt it for a second?

Daichi said yes, and was quickly embraced by her, not pushed away. He wasn't a pariah, not for his looks or his economy or his absent father... Not for Adama. That sadistic voice deep down, it didn't even stood a chance against that voice, that feeling of caring, of love. Yes, he loved her, as much as he loved the family that cared for him. His back was hugged by those slender legs that made him get even closer, he was getting holded, like she didn't wanted to let go of him, like she would be as hurt as him if they got separated. His features pressed against the paradise that was her bosoms, he didn't even opposed, he didn't blush, he just hugged her back, without putting any pressure, without using his gifted strength. And still, it was a hug that was stronger than he could ever hope to be. A hug that slayed the insecurities that had tormented him for so long.

They kissed, lips locked together, sealing in his heart the remnants of his tormentor, filling in its place a hole that made Daichi whole again. Never would he doubt again that he was worthy of being loved... He decided to pull the same trick that Adama used, he would tell her; "Adama... あなたを本当に愛しています" In his mother language he would tell her just what place his heart made for her. He returned her kiss, wanting to express the words that she probably wouldn't understand in a simple kiss that carried so much weight for him. He always knew when he would begin to cry because tears were bitter for him, but not this time, as his tears gently left his eyes and fell down, he didn't realised until he felt how they made his face damp, getting to even make her cheeks wet as well.

Never should she ever feel like an urchin again, for she was genuinely beloved from now on...

"I'm so happy Adama... I'm very grateful... for having been able to meet you"

And never should he ever feel any doubt about his worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next