Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  - Page 2 Empty Re: Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:29 pm

Let's out a loud groan from the punches to the side but keeps the arm bar locked in tight glaring at Angela right back before letting go of the hold due to the pain in her side from the punches your getting on my nerves boy you and little bitch of yours that follows you around like a little puppy begging for attention.

She says while heading to the ropes to get a running start her foot bent back to give him a kick to the side of his head if it connects

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  - Page 2 Empty Re: Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 pm

As he pants and grit his teeth, he slowly getting up as he felt his arm being released, he look at her in anger before he charge toward her while thorn running toward him too. Hoping to punch the girl first in the face as he saw her going for a kick, before they both going their hit

He gasp in pain as he walk back toward few step, his ears ringing from the kick and also dazed by it, he know he had punched her face too while he shake his head few time shake the dizziness off

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:57 pm

Thorn is seeing stars at the moment dazed and stumbling reaching for the ropes the blow unexpectedly and caught her by surpise leaning and sagging against the ropes as the crowd cheers wanting the underdog to pull out the victory in this match.

hurry up thorn and end this sucka already your making me look bad right now and you know I hate it when any of you make me look bad Priedt says from outside the ring slamming his hands on the mat trying to get her to stay focus on the match.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:08 pm

He also dazed and stumbling before he goes to the corner to rest while Angela is there to watching as he pants and rest, try to recover from the kick as he pants before he turn around to slowly walking toward Throne, ready to finish this while he glare at her

He slowly move to her before pull back his fist and hope to punch her face as he pants, wanting to finish this "JUST STAY DOWN!!!"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:44 pm

never going to do down your going to have to more then a punch to keep me down she yells out before being punched in the face, her cheek starting to swell from the attacks he has been doing to her head but thorn still hanging on the ropes glaring at him.

come on is that your best shot... I think your bitch hits harder then you come hit me like a real fucking man she yells out at him holding her head waiting for him to strike

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:52 pm

He pants while glaring at her, her taunting successfully angered him fully, before he pull back his fist and give everything he got to punch her in the belly, hope the punch would deal some serious damage before he pull back his fist and hold it in pain as he pants "Hah...hah...That's good enough? You Bitch"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:16 am

Falls to her knees holding her stomach in pain, a bruise appearing on her toned stomach coughing and gasping for breath as she is dragged out of the ring by priest letting her catch her breath and recover on the outside of the ring.

look at you girl getting beat by this skinny fool like I told you already you making me look bad rika and you know what happens when you make me mad now get your ass in the ring and win priest says while pointing at the refs and enkidu making sure thorn recovers from that punch

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:29 am

He pant while using the rope as a support before slowly using pull himself up and panting before saw Thorn pulling herself up again as he mutter to himself "Come on...Just stay down already" he said to himself before throw another punch toward throne, hoping to take her down.

"Yeah, You got this!" Angela Cheer for Enkidu as she watch while Enkidu pants tiredly, throw another punch to Thorn, hoping to end this already

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 am

Her head turns from the force of the punch her sight being blurry and her eyes watering from the hit stumbling a bit leaning against the ropes before coming back and punches enkidu in the face in return flaring at him knowing what would happen if she loses.

your not beating me boy you putting up a good fight but I am going to end you in a war of enduranceand stamina I am the Valkyrie the one who stands above all she says letting out a battle cry and does a kick to enkidu side again waiting to see if it connects

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:51 am

He gasp in pain as he was forced backward while panting tiredly, holding his face in pain before shake it few time to clear her dizziness before look up just in time saw Thorn kick him in the head as he was knock to his side. Dizzy from the kick as he lay there, he try to pull himself up

He lay on the mat groaning dizzily as he try to sit up while panting tiredly "N-No...n-not over...yet...not yet" He said as he slowly pull himself up

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next