Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  Empty Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  YjwPWwp

Comes out to the middle of the ring grabbing a microphone before raising his hand for silence from the crowd. Let up you bastards and bitches I got something to say one of my fighters lost last week and I'm not happy about it.. so Angela and Enkidu get your asses out to this ring I'm demandinga rematch one of my fighters against yours. he says dropping the mic and walks out of the ring as one of his fighters gets in the ring slowly stretching and waiting for the challenge to be accepted.

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  B8kK0Jw

Thorn is starting to stretch her legs out slowly making sure she is all set for her first match in tension since her sister and rojo already had their matches.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  Empty Re: Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:25 pm

As Enkidu and Angela heard his challenge, they look at each other before Enkidu nod and decide to go into the ring and ready for his fight while Angela watches outside of the ring, in case they decide to cheat again

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  Q4ujz0O

Enkidu climb and slide into the ring while glaring at the girl before crack his knuckles "Sorry, but your friend hurt Angela, so don't think I'll go easy on you, girl" he taunt and tell her while ready for the match to begin

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu  Empty Re: Submission Match Thorn Valkyrie vs Enkidu

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:33 pm

Thorn smirks at that insult and nods her head slowly before getting into her stance waiting for the bell to ring which it does and she runs foward before raising her right foot up for a big boot to enkidu chest. you done fucked up calling me a girl when you look like a girl yourself but I'm going to hurt you now and make sure your little friend watch after I'm done with you

Goes for the big boot seeing what enkidu would do if he would avoid her attacker if it will connect

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:44 pm

As he saw Thorn charge toward him, he saw her going for the big boot, he did the first think he can think of, which is duck and then follow by the punch to her stomach, hoping it would punch her away 

Surprised by the first big boot, then he fight back with a punch to her stomach, before taunt back "Oh? Is that so? Sorry, but the win is Mine!" He taunt before try to give a spin kick to her head after the punch

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:00 pm

Places her arm up at the last minute but still feels the hit of his kick making her move to the side her arm throbbing and starting to slowly bruise from the kick he threw.

nice kick now let me show you mine she says throwing a right kick to his side while shaking her head to get the cobwebs out of his kick to her head.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:08 pm

He gasp in pain as the kick meet the side of his stomach as he glare at her "Not bad girl" He pants before raise his arm and try to give her a chop to her neck

hoping the chop would stun her long enough for him, if it meet that is, if not, he would then go for another punch to her face, while glaring at her

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:16 pm

Is stun from the chop, a loud choked gasp is heard from her mouth coughing and choking a bit. Steps back away from him to put some space between them to get her bearing rubbing her throat slowly still glaring at him. gonna be fighting like that then don't whine when I do the same to you boy.

She says before throwing a feint punch at his face but is really aiming to kick him in the back of his knee, to see if that will slow him down enough.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:25 pm

As he saw the punching coming, he move his head to the side to dodge before groan as he fall to his knees from the kick to the back of his knees, panting before slowly getting up then try to give her a punch to the stomach while he glare at her

Angela meanwhile watching the match from outside the ring, ready to interfere whenever she need to as he throw his punch to her body, hoping it would push her off and give himself some room to breath

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Grabs his arm when his punch lands in her stomach bending her over with a loud umphh before rolling to the mat with his arm still in her clutches trying to lock in a armband to wear him down with the submission hold not letting him get away from her grip.

tell your little friend if she thinks about getting involvedin our match I'm going after her after I out you away she says still trying to lock the arm bar in

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:05 pm

He groan in pain as he kick around, try to escape from the arm bar while gritting his teeth in anger and pain and he try to escape from the arm bar while try to wiggle away "S-Shut up!" He yell at her before use his other arm to try to grab onto her before start punching her side while try to lift her up while Angela glare at her in anger

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next