by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showing the Giant Around

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Showing the Giant Around Empty Showing the Giant Around

Post by Mart-Kos Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:59 am

Kazuma looked at his watch as he stood by the water fountain in the park. A few hours ago he was sitting at home in his apartment, playing an online game in Destiny 2 when he received a call from AFW's HR department. One of Friction's newest recruits had grown curious about what life was like in the sister brand that is Tension and had decided to put in a request for someone to show her around for the day as she looked around and paid respect to the ladies and gentlemen that made Tension work.

They gave Kazuma the whole "let's keep good relations between the two brands" speech but it sounded more like they just wanted to push something troublesome onto someone else, and Kazuma was that someone else this time. That was fine, he had to pay his dues at some point and this was just one of those dues that had to be paid so he told the Rep that he'd do it and told them to tell the woman he'd be showing around to meet him at the park. With nothing better to do Kazuma went and got dressed in a pair of Khaki shorts, a pair of flip flops, and one of his favorite shirts; it was a limited edition black shirt that Kazuma got for completing the "Cayde's Will" quest in Destiny 2, complete with a picture of the weapon one got at the end of of it "Ace of Spades". With that done he called HR and got the woman's name.

"Origa Xenia, huh? Just what kind of woman will you be?" Kazuma asked himself as he waited. After a few minutes of waiting around finally he heard a feminine voice call out to him.

"Excuse me, are you Kazuma Satou?"

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Showing the Giant Around Empty Re: Showing the Giant Around

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:58 am

Origa looked at her phone in confused befuddlement. When she showed her interest about Tension to the AFW management, they were more than happy to offer to show her around and show how similar and different the two brands were. Origa knew that the main eye catcher of Tension was that a lot of it's roster was composed of men instead of Friction which was all female but she thought that was the end of the differences. Apparently the management believed differently and wanted to show the giant by having one of their stars give her a tour.

which led her to her walking aimlessly through the park in her plain clothes with her phone out. She received a message from management about who was supposed to show her around and all they gave her was a name and a basic description. Not even a picture or something just a basic description like hair color, sure like brown hair isn't common! Origa sighed at the thought and continued her search for this Kazuma Satou. Finally Origa saw someone by the park fountain that at least fit the basic description that was given to her, though was he really that small? Origa shrugged her shoulders and decided to find out and if she was wrong she would try again with someone else, she had to find him eventually

"Excuse me, are you Kazuma Satou?" She asked. If he turned around he would see the Dark over 7 ft amazon staring down at him

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ringropes98 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:39 am

Big.

That was the first thought Kazuma had as he turned around. When one was a wrestling fan there were a few names that people eventually associated with that word such as Andre the Giant, The Big Show, Kane. Kazuma had never really met these men so he never knew how what to feel when meeting someone that large, sure he had met and gone up against a few opponents and people that were larger than him but he never felt truly pressured or intimidated to be in front of them......until now that is.

Standing before him or rather over him was a large, chocolate colored skinned, amazon of a woman wearing a purple, off-the-shoulder sweater and dark booty shorts. She could probably lift him up and carry him over her shoulder caveman style as effortlessly as the purse she had on her. The two most striking features about her though were her piercing amber-like eyes and her long, elf-like ears. She had this sort of inhuman beauty to her and that alone was causing Kazuma's mind to crash and reboot over and over again. He didn't know whether to greet her or to bow down and worship her......fortunately after the 30th mental reboot he managed to get enough of his mental processes working to get a greeting out.

"Y-Yes, H-H-Hel-l-o I'm Ka-Kazuma. You must be O-Origa. It's a p-leasure to me-meet you." Kazuma managed to choke out as he stretch his hand out to her, offering a handshake. This was the first time he had to look up so high to have talk to someone. This was going to be an interesting day.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 am

When Kazuma turned his head and continued to look upward with an ever increasing look of shock and awe on his face Origa wasn’t surprised and merely lifted an eyebrow as from the looks of it Kazuma seemed to go through a hard reset of his faculties. So while she waited Origa decided to have a look over at who her tour guide was exactly.

Besides the height being smaller than she thought Kazuma was overall pretty plain with no popping out surprise features. What did get her attention was his clothes, more specifically his shirt. She knew the shirt because she had one just like it in her apartment and made her wonder if he was a player too. You don’t see a lot of people who wear merchandise from games like Destiny afterall for her, her shirt was on a special shelf that she saves for game conventions and comic-con.

She was taken from her thoughts when Kazuma seemingly finding got the courage to speak and proceeded to stutter out his greeting to the amazon. Origa smiled slightly at how cute his approach was and shook his hand in response. “It’s good to meet you Kazuma. I’m told that you will be the one showing me around Tension for a while, I’m a little confused on how our brands are so different. By the way on a side note but what class are you? I prefer a titan myself but I’ve been enjoying my hunter run too so I guess you could say that I’m on the fence” She giggled.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:02 pm

Kazuma.exe has crashed, would you like to report it?

Kazuma's mind gone into complete shock from just one question. He had only just met Origa and she had completely floored him simply by asking it along with the following statement. "By the way on a side note but what class are you? I prefer a titan myself but I’ve been enjoying my hunter run too so I guess you could say that I’m on the fence.” Was this gorgeous woman also a gamer?!

Now Kazuma didn't doubt that there were female gamers, heck whenever he went to a game event he'd see women cosplaying as all kinds of various characters but Kazuma would rate them as "cute" at most. Origa on the other hand may as well have been a full on Amazon and looked more like she was more into breaking people and caring about her looks rather than picking up a game controller and Domming new players online. The gap moe was so large it may as well have been a canyon moe, especially with such a cute giggle.

Kazuma's mind needed a hard reset so he took his free hand and slapped himself in the face before finally giving his response. "I'm a Titan main too! Are you seriously a gamer too?!" Kazuma was going to give her the barest of bare minimum information as he gave her the tour but if this woman was as big a video game person as he was then today would officially get a full on upgrade from interesting to great!

"I'll be happy to clarify the differences between Tension and Friction as we go! Where would you like to go first?" Kazuma asked with a big smile on his face, stars in his eyes, and a rapid pounding in his chest.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Maybe she should have kept that last part to herself.

Now Origa may have been a large girl but she’s grown up playing video games ever since her parents had got her a PlayStation 2 along with the first Jak and Daxter. Since then she’s been part of online forums which theorized new releases, play both sides of the console and has no real preference. She can play Halo on one and God of War on the other so really it’s a win win for her.  She even built her own gaming PC when she was in high school. The fact is that with her size and looks and everyone always staring at her, Origa funnily found an escape in video games that could always chase her worries away.

She let out another giggle as Kazuma had another soft reboot from such a revelation and then began spouting off, clear surprise in his voice. “I’ve been playing ever since I was little he he.” She giggled. Hmm, I suppose we could start with the locker room and go from there? You know this place better than I do so you can decide.” She responded and then proceeded to follow him on his tour.

As they walked Origa decided that she could get aquatinted with Kazuma. “So you main a Titan too huh, I would have thought you were a hunter or a warlock. Maybe later we can start a fireteam? I’m DarkOne6020.”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:19 am

"Nope, I'm a crayon eating, shoulder charging degenerate just like you. A degenerate that would love to party up with you too if I might add!" Kazuma said with a wink while sticking a small bit of his tongue out while making a small joke that all Titan mains got a bit of a laugh out of. Honestly he wasn't expecting Origa to be such a cool person or to have such a cute personality given her physique.

"Well then while we make our way to the first stop on our little tour, let me tell you some of the things I know or have observed in the small amount of time I've been here along with some stuff you may already know. The obvious first of which is that unlike Friction, Tension has a decent amount of male athletes in it's roster as such a lot of our fight cards during a show happen to have a few mixed matches in addition to the typical same gender matches.... But while many of these matches are usually against members of the Tension roster a few women from Friction do come every now and then to compete too or in the case of a certain few, relieve some "pent-up frustrations", at least in my opinion." Kazuma couldn't help but blush on the last part as he recalled how many matches he had seen since coming here where the women would leave the men as complete messes in the ring. Probably not a good idea to touch on but this was AFW, 90% of the roster on both brands would probably end up in Hentai matches at one point or another, it was better to acknowledge it was going to happen rather than delude oneself into thinking otherwise. A quick glance over at Origa over his shoulder revealed she had a bit of a blush on her face too, meaning she had probably seen a few matches like that over in Friction.

Deciding to quickly move on, Kazuma decided to go into the first thing he had personally noticed. "Moving on then, The first thing I myself have noticed while here is that you may occasionally see a fight or two suddenly break out here, followed shortly by someone ripping off their clothes, revealing a referee uniform. It's actually okay, you see one thing Tension has that Friction doesn't is the 24/7 Championship and as just like it sounds, it's a championship that must be defended 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can change as many times a day as there are letters in your name.......unless you're observing a religious holiday. So in order to help promote this we have Ambush matches. Let me use us as an example; if I were to suddenly attack you, Origa, and there just so happened to be a referee nearby, then the ref would declare it as a match. These matches are treated more like FCA's more often than not. Of course I wouldn't actually do that to you, if anything I'd feel like you'd destroy me the moment I tried, hahaha." Being a good guide occasionally meant playing the fool and making a joke at your own expense, something Kazuma had plenty of experience in.

"So who knows maybe before you leave today you'll be wearing some championship gold around your waist."

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 am

Origa Giggled at the jokes that get tossed around by other players at her choice of class. She liked the personality of Kazuma, it was refreshing from those who were always intimidated by her size. "He he, I just wish our Vanguard wasn't such a stick in the mud. That's kinda why I started a Hunter playthrough because Cayde was one of the best characters, may her rest in peace."

They continued their tour, with Origa looking around as she listened about the differences between the two branches. Origa nodded along as Kazuma spoke about how because of the mixed roster there were a lot of mixed matches that happened along with the same sex matches that are seen in friction. When Kazuma mentioned how some wrestlers came to release "pent-up frustrations" a bright blush grew on her cheeks. "Y-Yes, I've experienced such matches before just never with the opposite gender." She replied remembering her own "experiences" in the lewder side of the ring, he though of doing it with a male made her blush grow brighter.

They continued on and Origa raised an eyebrow at Kazuma's warning about random fights breaking out for the 24/7 Championship. While Origa definitely aspired for gold in the company like many other wrestlers, She wasn't sure she wanted a target painted on her back more so than her size already gave her. "As much as I would like to go for gold like anyone else. I think I'll stick with going for the heavyweight title. At least then I wouldn't need to look over my shoulder every day for a ref in disguise."

As they talked the two would continue on with the tour and Origa would see more of the Brand that was tension.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:53 am

After listing off a few more differences between Tension and Friction they finally arrived at the Tension Arena which was the home to the first stop of their tour.

"Alrighty then, here we are in the Arena this is where everything goes down and over here are the Locker rooms. As you might have expected there's one for the men and one for the ladies. Here's where you can change into your ring gear, clean up after a match, and even possibly try out some new gear you get." Kazuma guided Origa over to them. "Just be careful of any locker room shenaniganary like finding your clothes outside of the locker when they should have been inside. We got some real tricksters around here. Well do you want to go inside and look around by yourself for a bit? I'll wait for you here." Kazuma turned to look at Origa who seemed to be thinking about something with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face. How can a giantess be so cute?!

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 am

The two continued on with their tour, Kazuma listing off the differences between the two brands as they walked. Finally the reached the Tension arena and the two main locker rooms, one for men and one for women.

Origa's blush from earlier had gone down considerably as time went by but it was still slightly visible as she listened to Kazuma talk about the locker rooms and the warning about it. His warning brought an uncomfortable memory to Origa as it reminded her of when she was a victim of such tricksters and was gullible enough to believe that because her outfit was outside her locker, it was still safe to use. It turned out that her opponent tampered with her clothes and lets just say that that wasn't a good night for the dark amazon. "If it's anything like the locker rooms in Friction then I should be fine. Is there anything different about the ring or is there something else you want to show me?"
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next