Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To Duel a Giant (For The Riders)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Duel a Giant (For The Riders) Empty To Duel a Giant (For The Riders)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Charlotte Harenwood (No weapon of course):

Charlotte Harenwood had travelled from France in order to compete in Japan, having had her relative Eliza tell her of Friction and Tension it had been a natural choice the duel seeker reasoned as she was so aptly named. Charlotte hadn't gotten anything booked in terms of a match yet however, regardless she kept busy. The French girl practised privately usually, Charlotte hadn't been keen on letting future possible opponents witness her techniques and possibly telling others of them. It had led to Ms Harenwood losing a match actually prior to departing France even.

Still Eliza had persuaded her to try Tension's gyms, if she were to live up to her moniker as the duel seeker she could see about sparring with some of the men in Kyoto. Charlotte figured she could humour her cousin at least once, though Eliza wasn't able to make it today. Regardless Charlotte went to the gym, dressed in what she called her ring gear. A sort of mini dress with boots, an ensemble that very much indicated that the French girl was of nobility yet was also prepared to do battle.

The duel seeker was currently occupying herself with a punching bag, delivering hard fists and elbows into it. A minor gleam of sweat adorned Charlotte's features as she kept going, delivering one stiff right elbow before reeling back and delivering a hard spinning jump kick to its mid section. She'd always been keen on honing her strikes amongst the gameplan that she relied on, strike first and strike hard as the saying went.......

Back to top Go down

To Duel a Giant (For The Riders) Empty Re: To Duel a Giant (For The Riders)

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:02 pm

Takeo Gouda decided today he would visit the Tension gym for the first time since being signed by the company. After seeing his former friends get signed and then having their first match even through a losing effort on Ringo part fired him up since he still hasn't fought yet.

To Duel a Giant (For The Riders) Cteji7Q

He figures to start off at the punching bags, but seeing it the only once in use by a girl no less... he decided to step into the ring and train using the tackling dummy. Thinking to himself he really don't want to ask her and make himself look like a big fool.

So after picking the heaviest training dummy they have at two hundred and fifty pounds. He begins slamming it into the mat with thunder noise, making the ring shake and his yelling of Men.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Charlotte was one that practised her techniques each day, to the point where she could draw on them from mere muscle memory. So had it been with fencing and so had it been with MMA, Charlotte however was wondering if she had been enslaving herself to form. That she might produce tells that let her opponent pick her attacks out and dismantle her, yes perhaps so. The more the duel seeker thought of it the more Eliza's encouragement made sense to her, perhaps finding someone to test her mettle against here might be a good way to go about it. Charlotte drank some water and rubbed her forehead as she suddenly heard loud noises coming from nearby.......

The duel seeker turned to see someone in the ring, he looked massive to say the least. Asian most likely from his features, seemed about Charlotte's age too. What was impressive however was the training dummy being used was indeed heavy, certainly above what the French girl could perform. More over, the way that he slammed it into the ring was clearly done by a fighter who knew exactly what he was doing. Charlotte's eyes widened, she had an idea. A revelation of sorts! Perhaps this might be the sort of chance she'd need, to see where she was going wrong perhaps?

Ms Harenwood would step up to the apron, waiting for when the man took a pause for a moment and hopefully would notice the French girl. Charlotte would wave in a dainty manner befitting her lineage and would say to him "Bonjour monsieur! Do you speak English by any chance? I couldn't help but notice you practise there! Charlotte hoped this guy could speak English, she was fairly good at Japanese. But the universal language of trade was a thing in wrestling here she hoped......

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:11 am

Takeo is forced and driven on his goals of slamming the dummy into the ground using a variety of suplexs on the dummy each slam getting louder and louder due to the force and impact of his slams. Before in a violent display lefts up the dummy from behind, putting it into a full Nelson hold before jumping up into the air before letting go of his grip and slamming the dummy back first into the mat.

Freezes up hearing the soft tone of a woman speaking to him as sweat starts to pour off his foward from being so nervous at this point. The only girls who really talked to him were ringo and rika, and now this... he slowly turns looking straight ahead and sees... nothing looking left and right not seeing anybody there..

Before looking down and sees this silver hair lady looking up at him wanting something... g.. gomensai.. hello my name is Gouda Takeo it is nice to meet you senpai if I was to loud I will not slam the dummy as hard.

He says in a not so confident tone helping that the end of it so he can go back to training.. away from her and rw focus on his getting his first match

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Charlotte was no stranger to speaking to men, many a time during the holidays or at school she would give a speech about various topics. Learning martial arts had given her that confidence, admittedly it could be difficult to approach people sometimes. Charlotte for one could struggle with the language of Japan it seemed, but learning a language was like that she reasoned. Plus you had the manners of addressing people and the time of day and so forth, but still she figured she'd give it a go. The guy looked like he knew what he was doing at least.

The duel seeker tilted her head to one side as he seemed to have not glanced where she was, Charlotte figured it was the height. Regardless the French girl was patient, he then acknowledged her and took Charlotte by surprise with his reaction. He introduced himself as Gouda Takeo, referred to her as sempai and said he'd tone his exercise down. The French girl blinked rapidly a few times before a moment of silence formed. Charlotte then said "Errrrr
pardonnez-moi monsieur, you are not being disturbing. My name is Charlotte Harenwood of France, pleasure to meet you."
the duel seeker curtseyed to him with her dress as she spoke in her thick Parisian accent.

She went on with "You seem to be quite practised, have you been involved in wrestling for long? I've just arrived in Japan myself to try an" Charlotte was quite intrigued to meet a fellow wrestler, one close to her age certainly helped as well to give a sense of possibly relativity.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Hai Sempai have been training for four years now and just been signed to this company.. haven't had a match yet but it will come when the company says so he yells out standing straight like a army recruit in front of the smaller woman, since being around many people who wrestle all over the world he is able to pick up and learn different languages even through broken it still good enough to know what she is saying. nods his head to with what she is saying, his arms crossed over his big frame and from the way he looks to others it seems that he scaring and forcing this smaller wrestler to fight him.

Do you want to practice with me? it is always great to see others passionate about the fight and what we do here.. just for that anything you want to practice on i be honored to help you in any way he says with a thumbs up, before picking up the dummy and presenting it to her holding it out for her to take and use while he watches and if needed to give her tips on how to lift from the hips and not the back.

Try to slam this one time, or do you prefer another style of wrestling ?
The Riders
The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:32 pm

Charlotte was starting to make an idea of what Takeo was kinda like, he seemed to be pretty disciplined. He had the fighter training from his muscular form that was very much evident, had the respectful attitude too. Tension had a bit of a bad name with its premise, though Charlotte believed in a case by case basis. After all if Eliza could vouch for it it'd be good enough in the mind of the duel seeker, besides she preferred to be able to battle both genders as it could provide her with different opponents. She inwardly doubted that one of the stature of Takeo was common in Friction let alone Japan in general. When Charlotte had started her martial art training she was only put up against girls of a body type similar to her.

Takeo explained his current state, he'd been practising for four years! Though if it was just wrestling or if he learned some other martial art she wasn't sure, but it was clear now to the French girl. So he had yet to have a match too it seemed, Charlotte nodded to him. The duel seeker responded with "Bravo monsieur Takeo! I've yet to have a match here also. For moi I took up fencing at the age of 10, then I picked up boxing and went into MMA. I was brought here by tales from my cousin, I desire battle. To honour my clan who were knights of old!" Charlotte said placing a fist on her chest. The girl was nothing if not enthusiastic about her craft.

Takeo offered for Charlotte to practise with him, sensing her dedication for the occupation. Mon Dieu it was as if the duel seeker was meeting a kindred spirit! "Oui! I'd be happy to take you up on the offer Monsieur Takeo, let's see......" The giant offered Charlotte the dummy, the duel seeker nodded and looked at it closely.

"Well I lack your upper body might Takeo, however......I can strike hard!" Charlotter delivered a hard uppercut into the dummy's head, sending it flat to the mat. Followed by the duel seeker going into a sliding mount and delivering a stiff elbow shot into its forehead followed by wrapping her arm around its neck and using her other arm to attack where its ribcage would be. "My cousin Eliza does a similar sort of thing, her ballet kicks are a thing of legend here! I approach from a different angle however. Do you have any hand to hand training Monsieur Takeo?" she asked as she flipped around in the mount to convert into a reverse chin lock

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:45 pm

yes I used to train in judo during school but only stayed with it for a year... my mother signed me up for sumo to work on my balance as a child since I was so tall. he says rambling rubbing the back of his head slowly with a small blush on his face. Watching her convert from quick strikes to the chin lock nodding his head in approval.

a pure quick strike fighter and a good grapple game as well that was prefect form as well would you care to spar? he ask her as he starts to look serious at the moment knowing that maybe both of them can get a match if they put on a good showing in the spar. a simple match your strikes vs my strength and core I will not do strikes since it is unhonorableto strike one such as yourself he says in a respectful tone bowing his head

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Charlotte didn't have much actual in ring experience, given her small track record and her current age it made sense. But she made up for it with her enthusiasm to say the least, if her moniker of Duel Seeker was any indication as to her desire to do battle with people like the knights of old. She was already having dreams of being in the squared circle, the crowd going wild with the lights on her as she strikes her opponent down with a powerful shining wizard in the middle of the ring. Her body drenched with sweat as Charlotte lept into the air and delivered her fatal blow, however such a mental image was cut off by Takeo speaking to her bringing her back to where she was.

"Judo? Impressive! I know of people that have learned it back in France! Sumo? I've never seen much of it myself." Takeo certainly didn't seem built for that martial art, still though Charlotte knew better than to make assumptions. After all both martial arts relied on balance as far as Charlotte knew.

The giant assessed Charlotte's technique and offered to challenge Ms Harenwood, Charlotte looked up at him with a beaming expression and raised a fist. "Oui! I shall accept your challenge Monsieur Takeo!" she said, at last she could experience combat here in Tension. She would shuffle the dummy over to one side and make her way to one of the corners and stretch a bit.

"Well let's go and simply just go back and forth till one of us wants to call it quits oui? Feel free to strike if you wish I'm more than capable of taking attacks I assure you Monsieur Takeo. Charlotte would bow politely to Takeo and then enter her stance, hands outstretched and relaxed but clearly she was trained in her martial arts to be sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Takeo shakes his head at her offer to use his strikes since he knows his strength and it at a point where if he did he could hurt her.. which he doesn't want that at all. So getting into a grappling stance, his hands low due to her small size and with his hand speed reaches for her shoulder to grapple her.

[color=#0099ff]I don't mean to insult you at all Sempai but i know my strength and i do not wish to injury you because of it./color] Respectfully telling her that while gripping her by the clothes. In one swoop lifts her off her feet into the air pressing her above his head.

Keeps her up there, holding her up and stays still waiting to see how she will get herself out of this problem. Treating this as a spar and teaching lesson just how he was taught to control his strength in the ring.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next