by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clashing with the Green Giant

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clashing with the Green Giant Empty Clashing with the Green Giant

Post by Darius Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:42 pm

It was a typical day in the gym for most of the AFW wrestlers. Some were working out, others were sparring in the practice rings. It was one of those few days of peace when they weren't being hunted and forced into fights by crazy brawlers, so everyone was making the most of their workout.

It was on this day that the tag team known as the Tomcats had chosen to spend some of their free time getting some exercise. All three of them were in different areas of the gym, honing their particular traits. The leader Hailey was running on one of the treadmills, huffing and puffing to keep her breathing in pace with her running. Billy martial artist was currently working over a sandbag, pounding on it with powerful kicks and presise punches. And Aria, naturally, was on the bench press, and pressing a considerable amount of weight, her bow dripping with sweat. With a final heave she pushed the bar onto the safety hooks, and sighed in releif.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Clashing with the Green Giant Empty Re: Clashing with the Green Giant

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 am

Yukiko had a day off herself, but she was planning on using it to the fullest. She stepped into the gym with a duffel bag, a sweatband around her forehead, and a bottle of water on the outside of the bag. She was planning on improving her lifting power tonight, and made a beeline for the bench press stations. She picked the station next to a girl with green eyes, although she didn't really pay any attention to her. She simply adjusted the weights that she felt comfortable with, about a 100 on each side, and then got under the bar, and started to do slow reps with the weights.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 am

Aria grabbed her waterbottle and took a long sip from it, ad sighed in satisfaction as she removed it. She didn't notice the pink-haired woman until she was sitting right next to her. SHe glanced at her momentarily, and saw the amount of weight she put on. It was impressive, but Aria wasn't all that interested. With a huff she leaned back on the bench again, grabbed the bar, and started to lift her weights accordingly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 pm

After a few more reps, Yukiko's arms started to grow tired, and she sat up from the bench exhaling slowly while hugging her arms a little bit. She then looked over to grab the water bottle from her bag, but saw it was gone. She started to look around the bench, and saw her water bottle nearby the green haired woman's bench. She started to lean over, trying to take it back so she could take a swig from it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Silently counting her reps Aria was making good progress with her workout. Unfortunately, she would have to cut her routine short, when out of the corne of her eye she saw the pink haired woman taking her water bottle! "Hey!" Aria shouted, pushing the bar up back on the safety harness. She sat back up quickly and glared at the culprit. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 am

Yukiko looked up when she was caught red handed, and watched her set the weights back up on the safety harness. She frowned up at her as she glared down at her. "I'm taking back my water bottle. I think you snagged it out of my bag by mistake, because mine's not in the mesh pocket anymore..." She explained, being calm with her explanation.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

Aria scowled at Yukiko, and then stood up to her full imposing height, glaring down at the woman before her. "Are you an idiot?" she growled. "You lost your water bottle so you just take the first one you see? I should kick your ass right now!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 am

Yukiko looked up at her, her expression turning tough. "No, you took MINE." She replied. "And I'm not stupid! I just... sometimes have lightheaded moments.." She admitted under her breath. She stood up herself, looking up at the tall girl.

"Anyone ever tell you you have kind of an anger problem, though?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

"Anyone ever tell you you look like a flamingo with that hair?" aria shot back, growing increasingly agitated with the woman before her. "And I didn't call you stupid, I called you an idiot. Though stupid isn't far off the mark." SHe would then snatch her waterbottle back from Yukiko's hands. She would then pop the top, and pour the remaining water all over Yukiko's head, smiling as she did so.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Yukiko frowned up at her when she made fun of her hair. "Hey! I really like how my hair looks.." She protested, then gasped when she snagged the bottle out of her hand and opened up the cap. When she tried to pour it over her head, she hopped away from her. "Now that was uncalled for!" She growled at her. "Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just wanted to work out today.."

Unfortunately by now they had caught the attention of the other women. She could hear some yelling at her to kick her ass, and others telling.. Aria, was it? to kick her ass. "..Doesn't seem like it's going to happen, does it?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next