Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 pm

Estelle's reaction to the apology made Yvette's heart soften even more. Now she felt really bad about the way she acted. Bringing Estelle into a catfight where she was obviously uncomfortable, setting things up so she would force Estelle to lose, with the desire to try and break her, none of it was the right or good thing to do. Looking at it from a different perspective, Yvette realized that she was truly being a a bitch, much like Asaki had accused her. No wonder the pinkette nurse was so angry.

Seeing Yvette's expression soften into real remorse, Asaki felt as if her friend was really ready. She gave Yvette a light shove, pushing her towards Estelle. The French girl was initially hesitant, but thanks to Asaki's push she made her way forward to comfort Estelle.

"It's my fault... I was the one pushing you to do it," Yvette said, "You didn't ruin anything! I was asking for it, if I had gotten choked out that's my fault for starting a catfight in the first place."

She looked down at Estelle's disheveled hair, her tear streaked face, and finally at the Swiss woman's punished breasts. They were still marked with red from Yvette's rough milking earlier, with little bruises forming where the French girl's fingers dug in. Though normally that wouldn't bother Yvette, as the French girl had both inflicted and taken much worse, to someone like Estelle that might have been more punishment than she had ever taken.

Asaki came over next, kneeling down and giving Estelle a big hug. "There there now, Yvette's admitted she was wrong, so none of this is your fault," she said, patting Estelle on the back, "Don't cry, ok?"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro-babes catfight! Yvette vs. Estelle

Post by Iceman Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:36 am

While Yvette only wanted to hide from everyone and revel on her sadness and despair, Asaki was resolved to make things right. It was all her merit that the situation started to get better, her good will being the decisive factor in repairing things.

Aparently, hearing about Estelle’s feelings made some impression in Yvette, who apologized once more, and this time she did it less reluctantly. Her apology felt much more sincere now, heartfelt. Maybe Yvette was more caring than what their first showdown showed. Even so, having Yvette admitting pushing Estelle against a wall didn’t erase the mistakes the Swiss made that night and when they chatted together.

Asaki interrupted once more to give Estelle a tender hug. For her, feeling the literal and metaphorical warmth of her friend was like getting a fresh mouthful of water after a travel through the desert. Both women insisted in the events of that night not being Estelle’s fault, but she still felt responsible for some. Yvette had made an effort to make things right, and the Swiss had to pay her with the same coin.

“I-It’s okay… I’m really sorry for losing control. I don’t know what took a hold on me but that wasn’t me, and maybe that is what scares me the most…”, she started while still sobbing some, but feeling a little bit calmer now. “It’s just… I just… all went wrong tonight. I just wanted to have a match with you, Yvette. I just wanted to be friends! I have got a liking for Asaki, I see her as a close friend even if we haven’t known each other for long, and being you someone so important for her I just wanted to get to know you better. I don’t know if anything I have done or said offended you, but I’m really sorry...”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:25 pm

"There there," Asaki said as she hugged Estelle, patting her on the back, " It's alright, things are OK. Yvette doesn't blame you for what happened, and we can still be friends! Everything will be alright!"

Seeing Asaki and Estelle hug, Yvette felt a little left out. Asaki had a way with people that Yvette was always a bit jealous of. Perhaps it was her bright and open personality, or perhaps she was just very trusting, but she was able to get close to people she liked very quickly. Seeing it play out again in front of her, Yvette couldn't help but feel a little bit of resentment, which showed on her face and was immediately noticed by Asaki.

"Come here," Asaki said, grabbing Yvette's hand. The French girl let out a surprised cry as Asaki suddenly pulled her forward, knocking her off balance as she practically fell face-first into Asaki and Estelle's embrace. Indeed, her head would up at chest level, resting mostly atop her pinkette friend's breasts (though she also got a faceful of Estelle's boobs as well).

"No better time for you two to get to know each other than the present!" Asaki said as she gave Yvette another shove, this time pushing her directly into Estelle's arms, "You two have a lot of making up to do, so get to it! I've got some other stuff so I'll be heading out now. Have fun!"

The nurse quickly got up, heading towards the door. Yvette was surprised at this sudden turn of events. "Wait Asaki-" she tried to say, but Asaki moved surprisingly quickly, leaving the hotel room and locking the door behind her before Yvette could finish her sentence.

Suddenly Yvette was alone with Estelle. The French girl looked from the door to Estelle (whom she was still in the arms of). Yvette wasn't easily flustered, but this time she had no plan nor any mental preparation, her face showing just how lost she was in this situation.

"Umm... So what now?" she asked Estelle, looking to the Swiss beauty for what she was going to do.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Estelle definitely believed at that point that she didn’t deserve a friend as caring and tender as Asaki. As the nurse hugged her and pat her back to bring comfort back to her she could feel how sincere and pure her friend was, and for the Swiss having seen herself resorting to the kind of nasty tactics she turned to it felt terrible, like she was a horrible person not deserving that pure love Asaki was able to show.

Of course that sensation was coming from Estelle feeling alienated from her true self thanks to all the late events, but with the help of Asaki’s sincere tenderness she would slowly return to her more tempered and kind self. It was only the nurse’s affection what helped her heal after the shocking experience she just had.

When Estelle had been pushed beyond despair and wasn’t able to come up with a solution, Asaki just knew how to fix things and make everyone happy again. It was that carefree and tender attitude what the Swiss liked of her nurse friend: there was no impossible challenge for her, even reaching a reconciliation between two people who were literally at each others’ throats seconds ago. Now the three of them were one in an embrace, and it all was thanks to Asaki’s character.

And Estelle’s eyes widened in surprise when she realized that her friend’s solution to that situation was to leave the both of them alone to make things up. Before she could say anything Asaki was already on her way out, leaving the both women in each other’s arms. It was an awkward situation keeping in mind how bitter their match had been, but no one said it would be easy. Estelle was now determined to make things right, no matter how hard it would be.

Then the Swiss noticed the biggest inconvenience for their current situation. One thing was showing her body to everyone looking at home, but she had a moral compass that pushed her to separate work from personal matters in some way. She wouldn’t open her heart in front of all the audience looking from home, but she had to take that chance Asaki gave her. The idea she got was so childish and absurd it could work. Estelle leaned in to whisper something at Yvette’s ear while signaling to the cameras with her head. “Blanket fort so we can speak?” she asked while arching her brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:33 pm

"... Quoi ?"

The suggestion of building a blanket fort left Yvette quite confused for a moment, before she remembered that everything was being recorded and streamed right now as part of their match. Given the current situation though, was the match even still happening? The referee just left after all, so perhaps it was over. But a quick glance at one of the hidden camera locations told Yvette that they were still being recorded, as a small light in the corner of the room signalled that the cameras were still on.

If Estelle wanted some privacy, then Yvette would oblige. "Alright, blanket fort," she replied, with a nod. The French girl got up, extending a hand down to pull Estelle to her feet as well, before leading her towards the bed.

Yvette grabbed the bedsheets and duvet covers, and pulled them all off the bed. As she did, a few sex toys hidden in the sheets clattered to the ground. Yvette had plans to use them on Estelle, but in the current situation they would have to remain unused. She let Estelle handle the pillows while she used the sheets to cover things up and make something akin to a tent on top of the bed.

"After you!" Yvette said, inviting Estelle to go in first before joining her right after.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Yvette was at first stranged about Estelle’s idea of making a fort out of the bedsheets in order to hide from everyone’s sight and being able to properly have a more than needed honest talk, but when the French helped Estelle up on her feet and led the way to the bed she took and rearranged the blankets in a way that showed that this definitely wasn’t the first time Yvette had done that. That made Estelle show a brief smile, a little glimpse of light in all the darkness that night had been.

Estelle arranged the pillows so both women could have their space and was the first one to get inside their improvised hideout. Then she kneeled and rested on top of some of the pillows as she left some for her partner. She patiently waited for Yvette to join her.

When both women were sitting one in front of another Estelle couldn’t help but notice the real extent of her actions that night. Around Yvette’s neck spreaded out a reddened area that would definitely leave a bruise for some days. Estelle found difficult to look at it, but she had to cope with her responsibility for that. She looked at Yvette’s eyes and decided to swap to French just in case people were listening to them. That conversation would be for their ears only: “D-does it hurt too much?”, she started choking with emotion, but she kept going as she was commited to see this through. “I am really sorry for that. I just… lost it. Somehow I became someone I am not, and I am afraid of that person I became. I know Asaki wanted you to apologize but I cannot deny I also took part in all this regretful situation.”

Estelle let some seconds for the information to sink in before talking again, going all in with her honesty. “When I saw you and Asaki at the gym I thought your relationship looked lovely. Even if we haven’t known each other for too long I care for Asaki and I consider her my friend, and hence I want to get to know you better and get to be friends with you. Because if someone I care like her chooses to be so close to you I know you are worth it… You think you could give me a chance so we start over again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:04 pm

Yvette climbed in to the cozy pillow fort, taking a seat upon the pillow that Estelle arranged for her. She hadn't done something like this since she was a child, so the whole situation brought a huge amount of nostalgia. But this was far from kid friendly, Yvette was still dressed in lingerie and Estelle was topless! This was just a convenient way to get some privacy to talk, that's all.

Yvette saw Estelle looking at her neck. "Painful? No, this isn't too bad," she replied, "I've had worse." She left out how some of her worst choking experiences were self-inflicted, there was no need for Estelle to know that!

"It's OK Estelle, I was expecting things like this to happen. Don't feel bad about it, it's part of the match I wanted," Yvette continued, "How are your boobs feeling? I was squeezing them pretty hard earlier..." Yvette could still tell where her fingertips dug into Estelle's flesh. That was going to leave some bruises for sure.

"I'm glad you're so open Estelle. Many people would hold grudges over things that happened tonight," Yvette said, "Yes, let's start over." Yvette took a deep breath, sitting up and clearing her throat. "I'm Yvette Lotharingia, it's a pleasure to meet you Estelle!" She extended her hand in a welcoming manner, showing how she agreed to start their relationship afresh.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Estelle felt her mind a little bit reassured when she noticed how Yvette was actually open for conversation. A part of the Swiss’ mind was afraid of the conversation becoming harsh like it happened with their text chat, but it looked like she had jumped into conclusions and judged Yvette’s character maybe too harshly. She regretted that and decided to make up for all she did wrongly.

The sigh of relief Estelle let out when Yvette confirmed that her neck would be okay and she wasn’t badly hurt or in pain was cut short when the French actually stated that she had it worse and that she was expecting that kind of stuff to happen, and then asked about her well being, specially about her breasts. “Oh, they will heal quickly. Quite a squeeze indeed...”, she responded while looking at her reddened mounds. “And not to mention… well, that what you manage to do. It is the first time I have experienced that...” Even thinking about her lactating somehow managed to get her embarrassed.

Seeing Yvette compliment her for not holding a grudge made her smile timidly, and having her accepting the offer to start things over made her so happy. Maybe they could leave all that happened behind after all. “Well, I like to think that I can do two things in this kind of situation: hold a grudge and forget forever about someone or try to work things out and maybe get a new friend. I’m more than eager to give it a try. By the way, how rude of myself not to introduce myself!”, Estelle said as she shook her new friend’s hand. “Estelle Arnault. Nice to meet you, Yvette!”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Yvette smiled, partly in relief, as Estelle confirmed she wasn't interested in holding a grudge. Her conduct had been so appalling, now that Yvette was really thinking about it. Estelle had to have a huge heart to be willing to forgive her, even if the Swiss beauty thought she did something wrong. Yvette gently squeezed Estelle's hand for a moment before releasing.

"I'm glad your boobs are going to be OK," Yvette said, "That was your first time? I was really surprised when it happened! I've heard that some of the women here take prolactin so they can make milk, but I never thought you were that type Estelle! Or... Is it that you have a young child?"

Yvette's eyes widened a bit, as she realized she may have asked something quite personal. "Forget I said that! If you don't want to answer that's fine!" Yvette said, raising her hands as her face reddened in embarrassment.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:28 pm

Estelle blushed lightly when she noticed her rival being so worried about her breasts and the damage she could have caused them. The Swiss couldn’t help but think in how quickly the situation had turned upside down, going from them being at each other’s throats to worrying about her partner’s well being like that. It felt only natural for Estelle to act that way, so it wasn’t an awkward situation.

What was indeed awkward was when Yvette asked Estelle about her lactating and about the possibility of her having a young child. Maternity wasn’t a thing that piqued the brunette’s interest, and it was one of those things she had never even contemplated at that point in her life. Having that kind of conversation with Yvette at that very moment made her blush. “What? Oh, no, not at all! I don’t know what took me, maybe it was the stress all this caused me. Hormones… I don’t know!”

Estelle was really flustered by the conversation, but she managed to regain her composure. After all, seeing Yvette as embarrassed as she was made the situation a little more even. Some kind of awkward silence followed as Estelle looked at Yvette’s eyes. “Heh. What a weird moment, right? Everything has been so weird lately… but let me ask you something: You said that you were expecting the kind of treatment you got. I have never experienced that but, are you really into that thing? Do you and Asaki share that kind of… link?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next