Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Last Dance

2 posters

Go down

The Last Dance Empty The Last Dance

Post by Serpon Thu May 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Akiha was in high spirits today. She had recently defeated Belinda in a cage match and she felt it was a decisive victory. This feud had been going on for years but today Akiha decided that it was time to settle the feud once and for all. She was finally going to prove that she was the better wrestler than Belinda. Her music would start to play as she would make her way down the ramp with her a bottle in her hands, though this one was made out of metal. The crowd would boo but she just ignored them and made her way to the ring before climbing up the steps and entering the ring. The announcer would then give her a microphone and she would stand in the center of the ring. The crowd was still booing her but Akiha had a little trick for them. She would take place her fingers on her bottle before having her nails go down it making a high pitch noise and the microphone that was near it would cause the entire stadium to hear it. The high pitch noise caused the entire audience to reel back as their ears started to hurt. It seemed to have stopped them booing for a second.

"Have you finished?"

Though as soon as she asked the crowd would once again boo. The crimson hair wrestler would roll her eyes in annoyance before repeating the process, once again the audience stopped booing and this time it seemed they got the point. She would stand in the ring for a moment and as a few members started to boo she would put her nails once again near the bottle and that seemed to shut them up for good.

"Alright, now that is done, let's get this started. So as you know, I recently just defeated Belinda Northman in a steel cage match. The two of us have been going at it for a while now, in fact since I started wrestling here. But now its time for me to close the curtain. I have talked to the higher-ups in AFW and they have agreed to give myself and Belinda a match in Summer Splash. This match will settle our feud once and for all. The higher-ups decided to go with an "I quit" match which means only one thing, my victory is all but guaranteed. I am going to win that match and prove to everyone that I am the superior wrestler and then I will move forward."

Serpon

Back to top Go down

The Last Dance Empty Re: The Last Dance

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 29, 2020 1:56 am

Akiha took her time in the ring as she talked to the crowd, explaining what she thought was going to happen when the two of them clashed once again, though Belinda had other thoughts and feelings on how it was going to go and she was going to make those thoughts known!

After Akiha had finished talking the music of the blond would blast out of the speakers and Belinda Northman would make her way onto the ramp, wearing her blue and white attire as she walked down the ramp down towards the squared circle where she would be given a microphone before she climbed into the ring.

" Are you finished?" Belinda let out as she stepped up to the center of the ring, direction her question to Akiha. " Your victory is guaranteed huh? You've got to be kidding me. The amount of times I've kicked your ass makes that statement completely ridiculous, Akiha."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 am

Akiha's head would turn towards the ramp when her arch rival theme song started to play.  Belinda in predictable fashion showed up, not going to lie down and take some verbal punishment.  She would take a few steps back and give the Swedish wrestler some room in the ring and let her make her statement.  Yet this was all in her calculations and a smirk would appear on her face.

"Yes you have beaten me a number of times but your forgetting something important.  Let us take a look at how many times you have tapped out in a match."  With that footage of Belinda tapping out in several different matches would play.  Akiha would watch it before turning to face the crowd and away from Belinda.  "Now, as you can see Belinda has tapped out a number of times before.  Now, let us look at the footage of me tapping out." The screen would simply remain blank for a few moments.  A large smile would appear on Akiha's face.

"No, there is nothing wrong with the footage, the simply fact is no one has ever made me tap out and no one ever will.  I could have bragged about it for years but I didn't.  This is what it means to be a true Japanese wrestler, to never give up and keep on fighting unlike a filthy foreigner like yourself.  That is why I will not lose the next match because in the end, Belinda, you do give up unlike me." said Akiha as she once again turned to face her Arch Nemesis.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Now in the ring with her rival, Belinda would look on at Akiha as she began to speak again, it seemed as if her secret lover had something planned here and knowing Akiha, Belinda was quite sure she wasn't going to enjoy it and when Akiha turned her attention to the screen and saw Akiha playing the few times that Belinda had tapped out in a match.

Though as it was there was no clip of Akiha having tapped out. Shaking her head a bit the blond would turn her attention back towards Akiha as she spoke out.

"There is a first time for everything Akiha, don't forget that....Besides, if anyone was ever going to make you tap." Belinda spoke out as she would then point towards herself with her thumb, "It would be me!!" Belinda spoke as she would narrow her eyes at her rival again, throwing on a smirk of her own. " I look forward to writing history this Summer Splash, being the first person to make Akiha Kosha cry out in submission will be fun."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Akiha would place her hands on her hips as Belinda talked, it seemed the blonde wrestler was confident despite the clip that had just played. "You think you can make me tap now? We have been in how many matches and in all of them you have failed to make me tap. I have also fought some submission experts and they have failed. You could say all of AFW has failed to make me tap, so why will this be any different from all those other times?" said Akiha in a confident tone as she broke off from Belinda and circled around the ring as she talked.

She would then stop and turn to face Belinda. "Oh, I almost forgot. This match will have a hidden stipulation as well. That stipulation will be the end of Belinda Northman career when you lose. Though if you want to back off and simply admit that I am the superior wrestler and continue to wrestler, then that is fine with me as well." said Akiha as she then lowered the mic. The ball was now in Belinda's court.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:12 am

Belinda would nod her head as she listened on to what Akiha was saying though she didn't exactly agree with them, watching as Akiha broke away from her and started to circle the ring while she talked. When Akiha finally stopped the blond would raise an eyebrow.

The advent of the sudden stipulation caused Belinda to tilt her head a bit in surprise first...she could feel her heart beat a bit faster. If she lost then her career was over...

Taking a moment, Belinda would gather herself and then take a deep breath. " I'm not gonna back up Akiha. If I can't beat my arch-rival in our final match together then what is the point of continuing?" Belinda said as she would smirk. " So come this Summer Splash...I'm going to make you tap out, I'm going to put and end to this feud our of ours. And I'm going to make you admit that I'm the superior wrestler" Belinda said as she would walk right up towards Akiha, practically pressing herself against her rival and secret lover in a challenging manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:01 am

Akiha would give a smirk as she heard Belinda's statement. She would brush her hair to the side as she waited for Belinda to finish her statement. She would feel Belinda pressed up against her. She now had some options, she could strike Belinda or she could wait.

"Well then, come Summer Splash, were going to find out. Enjoy whatever time you have left. Though if you were hoping for a fight today, I will decline, you will need to wait for Summer Splash, now then I am off to plan your final defeat."

With that Akiha would then step past Belinda and start to make her exit.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:43 am

Belinda would tilt her head to the side, keeping her hands on her hips as she would let out a little sigh. She hadn't expected a fight today, in fact she wanted to wait for Summer Splash, for a big final match against Akiha Kosha, the deciding battle between the two of them was soon to be upon them.

" Don't you worry, I want to wait. Next time we see each other...we'll settle things for good. Akiha." Belinda let out as she would watch Akiha make her exit, she would wait until Akiha left the ring and then she'd make her leave as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum