by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bullet Club Presents - The Parade Lap

Go down

The Bullet Club Presents - The Parade Lap Empty The Bullet Club Presents - The Parade Lap

Post by kerflubble Sun May 03, 2020 12:05 am

Avalanche had come and gone, and through all of its thrills, shocks and spills , one thing had remained the same. As the various press filled the too small room with an AFW backdrop, Adrian Kytes walked in caked with sweat from the gruelling battle with Alaina Sanders and placed her AFW World Title for all
those gathered to bask in the shine while she grabbed one of the free beers, cringing at it's warmth. "God... they ever gonna get an ice box for these things..." she groaned, drinking what tasted like liquid bread regardless.

"Alright, you all saw it! Tonight, I beat Alaina, right in the centre of the ring. So before anyone starts getting on my case about needing others to win matches for me, were the Jackson Sisters out there tonight? No. Because we trust each other, we know we got what it takes to get the job done in the ring, and I just proved it. Okay, first real question." The champ ranted in between much needed sips, disgusting as it was.

"Why did you cover your face before you-"

"Good question!" Adrian cut off "I'm not an eye doctor, I probably should go get checked but because I'm committed to doing my duties as AFW Champino, I came here first and then I'm going to the trainer. But the answer is, my vision went very blurry for a few moments after Alaina tried to put me through the ring... Didn't have the 'oh god stop the world' feeling like when I got concussed so I thought it was an eye problem. It cleared up pretty fast so it might just have been something got in my eyes and caused them to sting and water. I mean it could be something worse, I dunno. Like I said, not an eye doctor. Not even a regular doctor, but I am the champ." She pointed out, tapping the gold on the table.

"Will we see a rematch between you and-"

"Na na nah, no straight away rematches. Not to Alaina, not to Alison." Adrian waved off "I beat you? Back of the line, but you know what? That line, is a lot longer than people think. In fact, the next challenger is already lined up for a few weeks later so stay tuned for then, it'll be a big surprise. I'm giving a unique opportunity to someone who a lot of people are gonna be surprised about, someone who gets ignored by the higher ups but not the Club! 'Cause we're generous champions, we're fighting champions!" She declared, wiping the sweat off her forehead "Now anyone else got anything to say before I find a cold drink and hit the-" She began before a torrent of liquid drenched the already soaking wrestler. This time with champagne from the celebrating Jackson Sisters, trying to liven up the celebrations.

Well she had said she wanted a cold drink.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down