by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Asaki Asakira vs. Estelle Arnault - A very Hentai battle!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Asaki Asakira vs. Estelle Arnault - A very Hentai battle! - Page 6 Empty Re: Asaki Asakira vs. Estelle Arnault - A very Hentai battle!

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Asaki managed to pop her head out from Estelle's triangle hold, but Estelle did not let her get far. "Uwah!" she gasped as Estelle pulled her back down, forcibly turning her head to lock the nurse's lips in a distracting kiss. The Swiss beauty's own long legs, meanwhile, snapped around Asaki's waist in a tight bodyscissor! Asaki's hands instinctively went down to push against Estelle's legs, which left her top open to her opponent's groping assault!

"Ahh!" Asaki moaned as Estelle's hands grabbed her breasts from behind. They were still quite sensitive, nipples hard from arousal especially after that titfight. The nurse couldn't defend herself, if she tried to pry away Estelle's hands she would get scissored hard, and if she tried to remove Estelle's legs her breasts would get groped!

"Ahh... You've put me in quite a situation!" Asaki admitted. Still, the nurse had a bit of fight in her, she wasn't about to give in just yet! Estelle's legs seemed like the more pressing challenge, so Asaki decided to let Estelle have her fun with her breasts, and try to break the bodyscissor. She brought her arms down, pressing the tips of her elbows against Estelle's inner thighs. She knew that if she pressed hard enough, the pain would force Estelle to break the hold.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Asaki Asakira vs. Estelle Arnault - A very Hentai battle! - Page 6 Empty Re: Asaki Asakira vs. Estelle Arnault - A very Hentai battle!

Post by Iceman Tue May 05, 2020 7:50 pm

Even if Estelle was having her way with Asaki since the nurse managed to make her orgasm, the Swiss was having a complicated time making the pinkette stay put in any hold Scarlet could throw at her. Not like Asaki was actually fighting back, but she had proved being a nuisance when holding her still was in order.

The Nurse writhed and pushed against Estelle fiercely. Even if the Swiss made her best playing with her breasts, groping those generous mounds and making circles with her thumbs against those stiff nipples, Asaki still found some strength to dig her elbows against Estelle’s thighs in a motion that was aimed at making her hurt so much that she had to release her rival. Estelle was proud of her well toned, poledancer legs, but in the end Asaki’s elbows proved to be quite painful and she had to pry her legs open.

Estelle was at a point in which she wasn’t sure about how to proceed. She had been saving something for future matches, an idea she still hadn’t completely developed, but it looked like Asaki was spent enough to be a test subject, and if things went as the Swiss wanted the test subject was in for a really pleasurable ride.

Estelle would quickly stand up over her rival, then she would wrap her arm so it would hold Asaki’s head just so close to the Swiss’ sideboob. Then with her long legs she would part apart Asaki’s legs so the dragon sleeper hold would be complete. But Estelle didn’t want Asaki to submit from pain, the hold was only intended to get her rival under control so her free hand could do the real work.

“So Asaki, no more fight, just enjoy this move I have never used against anyone. Just for you to enjoy...” Estelle whispered in a seductive tone while her fingers coursed down the nurse’s body until they reached her pink, moist sex. At first her finger would play with those soft lips until she felt ready to take both her ring and middle finger inside her wonderful inner folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 06, 2020 1:32 am

For a second, Asaki thought she had broken free from Estelle's hold. The Swiss beauty's legs loosened from around her waist, then dropped to her sides, freeing Asaki. The nurse was about to grab Estelle's hands and pull them off her breads, when suddenly she was pulled back, her head getting tucked underneath Estelle's arm in a dragon sleeper! The nurse gasped as her body got stretched and her back bent the wrong way, but she was powerless to fight back!

"N-no!" Asaki gasped. She thought Estelle was going to force her to submit, however her opponent didn't tighten the hold enough to cut off her air. Rather, Estelle used her legs to force Asaki's legs wide open, humiliating the nurse by completely exposing her dripping wet pink pussy! Despite all that happened in this match, Asaki was still embarrassed at getting exposed like this, her face reddening as she heard camera shutters clicking, no doubt zooming in to get ultra high-definition shots of her dripping wet pussy!

"Y-you made this just for me?" Asaki asked in response to Estelle's comment, "I'm honored..." The struggle finally left the nurse as she went limp in Estelle's grasp. With Estelle holding her like this, she knew she was at Estelle's mercy. All she could hope for was Estelle finishing her quickly.

"Mmmh- fuck me hard, please!" Asaki begged as she felt Estelle teasing her sex lips. "Ahh!" she gasped as Estelle's fingers penetrated her deep once more. The humiliation from this hold was such a turn on that Asaki was extremely close to orgasm already. The nurse knew she wasn't going to last long!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Estelle was so quick in her transition from the bodyscissors into the dragonsleeper hold. Not that it was really neccesary because Asaki’s resistance was just some kind of passive writhing at that point. The nurse was able to become a nuisance for the Swiss but she wouldn’t try striking back at her. She was far from that as she looked really aroused and winded.

Scarlet had taken some time to develop this move with the intention of making it her new finisher. Since she was now more experienced in the wrestling department she knew how to use her superior flexibility and get the best out from it. Estelle wanted to develop a finisher move she could apply in both standard and hentai wrestling, going for a conventional submission or a very lewd and irresistible hold.

Right as things were at the moment the only thing Estelle wanted was to keep Asaki for moving for long enough she could go for the killing move, eliciting as much pleasure from the nurse to finally make her submit from sheer pleasure. The time for standard wrestling was over, it was time to finish her seduction and go for the climax. The pinkette knew that and also admitted that she was way beyond escaping now as she asked the brunette to keep going and fuck her hard when Estelle started stroking her labia.

Estelle leaned close to Asaki’s ear so she could seductively whisper. “Oh I don’t do ‘fuck hard’, my dear. I passionately make love until you melt like a candle close to a flame.” The brunette said that as she slowly pumped in and out of Asaki’s sex, rubbing her fingers against her soft inner folds to elicit as much build-up and pleasure as possible. Her digits would curve when in the farthest point so Estelle could reach Asaki’s g-spot while moving them in a twisting motion, looking to stimulate every nerve ending inside the nurse. “Now let yourself go my lovely Asaki.”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Unlike what Asaki did before, Estelle took things slow, building up her orgasm bit by bit, forcing the nurse inexorably towards what will be her biggest orgasm yet. In her current position, Asaki could do nothing to resist, and she couldn't even do what Estelle did before to force herself to cum quickly. The dragon sleeper held her head and body in place, and Estelle's legs forcibly held her own spread wide open. The only thing the nurse could do was take it as Estelle slowly built her pleasure up to a feverish height.

"Hah... Oooooh fuck!" Asaki moaned. Her body felt incredibly hot, sweat dripping despite being naked. She felt every movement Estelle's fingers made inside her, and when the Swiss beauty's fingers curled and finally found her g-spot the nurse nearly squealed. She held it back though, just barely. That would have been too embarrassing!

"Ooohhhh I'm melting!" Asaki moaned, "I'm going to melt for you!"

Her yes went wide as she felt the dam starting to burst. It was quite scary for the nurse as she felt her entire body overwhelmed by the wave of pleasure. This was going to be a big one.

"I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" Asaki screamed, "AHAAAA!"

Her entire body tensed up, legs kicking out and lifting off the mat, body arching in Estelle's hold as she came the second time this match, this time far harder than before. The orgasm lasted longer too, as Estelle had taken her time to build up the pleasure within the nurse, with the goal of draining her out. It was safe to say she succeeded, as after the orgasm Asaki went completely limp in Estelle's hold, panting weakly as she tried to get her wind back after cumming her brains out.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Estelle was devoting herself to the task of slowly driving Asaki to the edge of the cliff before making her jump in a leap of ecstasy. She wanted to show the sexu nurse how things could pace really differently in a hentai match. Sometimes furiously stroking another woman until she reached climax could feel lime the proper way of doing things, but the quality of those orgasms mattered. A shallow climax wouldn't drain the rival's resistance, allowing her to come back strong just as the Swiss made after Asaki made her cum.

The nurse wouldn't hide how good she was feeling, though. Estelle could delight with the music that was Asaki's moaning and with each pump in and out of her rival's sex she could feel her honey gushing at her fingers, each stroke taking its toll on the pinkette. For Estelle the sole sensation of seeing how her rival not only was becoming putty on her hands but also explicitly admitted it and accepted the brunette's treatment felt not only like victory, but was a very powerful and pleasant sensation indeed that made the Swiss wish this wasn't a match so both of them could explore each other's body. It was a shame.

In the end all the build up Estelle worked hard to get bore fruits as Asaki jerked violently, flailing her legs and arching her back but still staying in position thanks to the dragon hold. Asaki's climax was powerful, even more than the previous one, and her moans and expressions while going over the edge made Estelle's day. But even after cumming that hard the nurse wouldn't give up, something else was in order.

Estelle was resolved to get the win. "You are incredible, Asaki.", the Swiss started while licking clean one of her fingers and offering the other to the nurse. "But we need to finish this match now so forgive me for this rough treatment..." Estelle went back to her work, giving a small pinch to one of Asaki's nipples before going again at her sex, adding a third finger this time that would add further stimulation to the pinkette! Her pace would be really slow at first, trying to make her rival desperate from overstimulation, and she would be gaining speed as long as Asaki didn't give up the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu May 07, 2020 7:59 pm

Indeed Asaki had not submitted, despite her second draining orgasm. She didn't have much fight left in her, trapped as she was in Estelle's hold, her dripping wet pussy pooling juices onto the mats. But she hadn't verbally submitted to Estelle. Perhaps it was because it was her first match that Asaki hadn't given up, or perhaps the nurse was just enjoying herself too much to have Estelle stop. Either way, it seemed to both the crowd and Estelle that the finishing blow was at hand.

"Nghaaahhhnnn!" Asaki gasped as Estelle forced her fingers back in, this time inserting a third into the nurse's dripping wet but still very tight pussy! Asaki's sex got stretched uncomfortably, making the nurse squirm a bit at first, before her body got used to the feeling. Estelle started working Asaki's sex again, slowly at first, but as the nurse still didn't voice her submission she began to move faster and faster to drive another huge release from Asaki.

"Ohh Estelle!" Asaki gasped, "I can't do this anymore! You're gonna break me!" Her pussy felt hot, the fire spreading from her loins outwards throughout her body. She could feel another orgasm coming, this one even bigger than the last.

"I can't! I'm gonna lose my mind!" Asaki begged, "I'm gonna cum again!" The nurse's eyes went wide as she got brought to the brink again only moments after having her last orgasm.

"AAAAHHH!" Asaki's high-pitched squeal was even louder than before. Her body bucked in Estelle's grasp, though she couldn't move too much in the Swiss beauty's hold. Still, Asaki was able to lift slightly off the mat as her back arched, her pussy shooting out a jet of fluid. The crowd let out a loud cheer, Estelle had successfully gotten her opponent to squirt! The cameras all zoomed in on the action, replaying the scene on the jumbotrons from several angles after Asaki flopped down, completely spent.

"... I-I give..." the nurse's weak voice managed to croak out, "You win Estelle... I can't take anymore..."

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri May 08, 2020 10:53 am

Estelle really had Asaki on her web at that point. The new finisher the brunette had developed and wanted to try proved to be quite a effective move, allowing her to restrict her rival while allowing her enough freedom of movement to get some sensual damage still going while exposing all of her rival’s virtues to everyone to see. The crowd was actually really happy about it, expressing enthusiasm in the form of rallying for Estelle and exhorting her rival to cum.

Scarlet kept her good work on her rival. There wasn’t much more she was willing to do for the moment. Asaki was new to this world and even if Estelle wanted a win she wasn’t willing to really hurt or humiliate her rival to get it. She wanted to pay Asaki with the same kindness she herself was paid by her first rivals, and those were some principles to live by.

Estelle’s digits raced in and out of Asaki’s womanhood. Her sex was now burning from overstimulation and the good work the Swiss was making. With every pump the nurses honey coated the brunette’s digits making even easier to course through those soft and tight folds. Asaki’s moans and words made Estelle feel so aroused. She was just so sweet and delicious to explore, and her words gave away so much just how close to the edge she was.

It was just a matter of time. With a last pump Asaki finally let all her instincts release and came with a powerful high pitched squeal, her delicious body thrashing in the hold as much as she could. The Swiss became in awe when she realized how hard the pinkette was cumming and the fact that she actually made her squirt for the first time in the match! Asaki sprayed a powerful jet of fluids out of her to the delight of her rival and the crowd who could bask in the glory of repetition through the jumbotrons. Just seconds after riding the waves of pleasure Asaki’s body went limp on Estelle’s hold and the woman signaled her surrender.

As soon as she noticed her rival giving up Estelle would let her go and delicately get her on her back on the canvas. After that she rushed on her feet to celebrate with a crowd that roared in excitement. The Swiss waved at her public basking in the sensation. When she arrived in the AFW she was nothing but a rookie with no skill at all and the only trait of being a hot lady, and now she was there with some wins on her score and a growing group of fans. Estelle felt really touched when she noticed some people in the crowd actually wearing signs rooting for her. Scarlet did an elegant bow to the public without realizing how her bare breasts would react at such an action, then got up with a giggle.

After her celebration she went back to where Asaki was. Kneeling next to her the Swiss got a hand on her shoulder to help her on a sit out position. Then Estelle warmly hugged her rival and when they parted the hug she cupped her rival’s face with her hands and gave her a soft, passionate kiss on the lips. She just couldn’t have enough of this woman. “You did wonderful, my dear. Can you stand? I can help you out...” If Asaki allowed her Estelle would get her rival’s arm over her shoulder to help her up. When they were standing the Swiss would lift her rival’s arm, asking for everyone to show their respects at Asaki. The public aggreed and showed lots of appreciation for the nurse and for Estelle sportswomanlike move. After that she would try to lead her rival out of the ring and the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Asaki lay on her back, looking up at the ring lights and the jumbotron replaying the glorious finish to her first match.  Seeing herself squirt over and over again was a bit much for the nurse, whose face burned bright red with embarrassment. She sucked in as much of the hot stadium air as she could, her breasts rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath and stop her world from spinning. Her entire body felt heavy, and her legs felt like jelly. She was definitely going to need some help getting up.

Seeing Estelle return to her side, Asaki wondered if she was going to do a victory pose over her or something. That would've been quite hot and extra humiliating. But, luckily for Asaki, Estelle spared her from that indignation. Instead, the Swiss beauty picked Asaki up, helping the exhausted nurse to a sitting position. Asaki hugged Estelle tightly and kissed her back with passion. She had really fallen for the Swiss beauty.

"I-I can't believe you made me squirt like that, " Asaki said, her voice soft mostly from exhaustion, "That's never happened before. You really are incredible Estelle!"

The nurse tried to stand back up by herself, but her legs were like those of a newborn lamb, shaking under her own weight. She wound up grabbing tightly onto Estelle as the Swiss beauty helped her to her feet. Even though she lost, the crowd still gave her an appreciative cheer, as for a newbie she had an incredibly hot showing. They were quite eager to see more from the pink-haired nurse.

"Alright, let's get out of here," Asaki said, "I'm sure there's more fun awaiting us backstage!"

Estelle Arnault wins by hentai submission

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6