Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Yae Mochizuki vs. Kozue Kaburagi - Twin Shadows

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Yae Mochizuki vs. Kozue Kaburagi - Twin Shadows - Page 6 Empty Re: Yae Mochizuki vs. Kozue Kaburagi - Twin Shadows

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:38 pm

Somewhere, a millions miles off, Kozue heard the faint sounds of the crowd going off, devolving into a mess of catcalls and lewd comments. It was kind of funny in a stupid way. The AFW had made a fortune over in-ring sexual activity for years, to the point where you think it would take more than two women making out to get them going, but no. They were all over the little show she and Yae were putting on.

Let them watch. Kozue had long passed the point where she had a problem letting her business hang out. If it didn’t bother Yae, it wouldn’t bother her. Judging by the response, that wasn’t the case.

Her only focus right now was on the lips moving after her own, getting close, aching for another touch...only to stop, inches away from the goal. Close, close, so fucking close. It might’ve looked like they’d taken a break from the fighting, but that was only to the untrained eye. Deception, temptation, seduction, deduction, they all fell in the ninja’s playbook. Even now. Especially now.

Kozue shuddered at Yae’s words, the vibrations tickling that tiny spot in the ear and sending ripples throughout her body. She sighed as her legs were freed and stretched them out, ironing out the kinks and getting comfortable as her opponent squated above her. She was still in a vulnerable position, there were all sorts of things Yae could’ve done to her like this, and her fighting instincts threw up warning flags, but those weren’t the ones she was listening to right now.

Kozue arched her back and yawned, as if she was just getting out of bed first thing in the morning. She raised her hips high enough to press against Yae’s, only for a moment, before the wave subsided. ”Good. Electrified. Little hungry.” She looked back up at her foe through half-lidded eyes. ”Yeah, you only need one kiss...but what do you want, Yae?”

Back to top Go down

Yae Mochizuki vs. Kozue Kaburagi - Twin Shadows - Page 6 Empty Re: Yae Mochizuki vs. Kozue Kaburagi - Twin Shadows

Post by Berial Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:17 am

Something was off here.

“Subversive” agents weren’t exactly Yae’s specialty back home. She much preferred the more traditional running, sneaking, and stabbing methods of getting from Point A to Point B. It was her calling and what came naturally, but it wasn't all she was. Yae had to learn every piece of ninjutsu with varying degrees of success. She was good at them, especially the subtle ones. She experimented, learned a few combinations that worked, and settled on some old favorites. Ever since she left Iga, she’d had all sorts of commissioned opportunities to get ‘creative’.

That was where she was having trouble with this. The effects should have been instant. Either she didn’t nail her delivery or Kozue had built up some insane immunity. Then again, she was a ninja.

Well, shit. She got her. The question now was what to do about this? Practically speaking, she could have pursued any number of avenues to reach the same place. Opt for the front choke, restrain her arms, knee her in the face, flush the carotid, blind the eyes? Yae scanned each and every vulnerability in front of her over the course of a half-second. A dozen paths were laid out in front of her and any one of them would do massive damage to her opponent, putting her firmly ahead. Maybe even win this thing straight out.

And still, her eyes kept wandering back to those lips. They were still moist and shined a perfect pink in the light. Their sizzling touch was still fresh against her own along with the taste of her tongue. It was interesting being on the opposite end of this play for once, but far from unwelcome. Yae pursed her lips, regarding those lazy eyes with only the slightest hint of frustration, impatience, and perhaps something more. If she lived her life doing things smart and safe, she wouldn't have ever come here in the first place. Alright then...

"I want an ass like yours. But life is cruel and unfair." Yae slid herself down to Ninjette’s lap as she spoke, running her hands up her sides and tracing the path they would follow with her eyes. Along her hips, the curve of her breasts, up the crook of her neck. She visited every piece she found worth admiring before her fingers laced behind Kozue's head. Her voice hushed to a whisper. "And so are you, fucking tease."

Yae brought their lips together- no, rammed their mouths hard enough to clack their jaws together. There was a flash of pain, but beyond that was the drive and adrenaline Yae lived for. The kunoichi deepened the gesture while she had the chance, clutching a clump of the brunette’s hair from behind. Her hand came to the Jersey ninja's chest, cupping a warm mound in the palm of her hand. She was just playing along. Taking advantage of the situation.

Totally not into this at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:27 pm

Somewhere, somehow, Benikage was watching this and shaking her head. Probably scolding her out loud, even. This was exactly the sort of thing that Aunt Benny had been training her for, bringing her to a level where she could handle women with a similar skillset and not get curbstomped. And yet, here she was pinned and helpless, totally wide open, at Yae’s mercy. Right?

...right? It looked that way. But things weren’t always the way they seemed.

Kozue kept her eye on Yae, peering her way through the shadows of her half-lidded eyes. There’d been a little spark between them since the start of this match, about what you’d expect from two mid-2os wrestling in the AFW, but this was getting to be more than that. There was some real hunger. Real heat mixing between them. Yae could’ve done a dozen things to ruin Kozue’s day from this position, but that would’ve required them to separate, even for an instant, and she wasn’t about that, was she? She was drawn into the moment. Letting the lust sink in. Among other things. Breathe deep. Let it flow through you. Run it through your bloodstream. Good. Good.

Of course, Yae wasn’t the only one taking in the effects of Kozue’s trick. The poison she’d slipped along her lips worked both ways, and there was simply no way to deliver it without ingesting some, yourself. That wouldn’t have been a problem if she’d brought the antidote, but she hadn’t thought that far ahead - she kept the aphrodisiac in her toolkit for a little club hopping fun, for when things got hot and heavy and she wanted to add in some spice. Right now, her only saving grace was that she knew what was going on, and that would only get her so far for so long. Ready or not, the hurricane was going to sweep her up, too.

For now, she rolled with it, tried to work the moment to her advantage. Yae wanted her? She only had a few words for that, muttered through her cockiest smirk. ”Shut up and take me, Yae.”

And Yae did just that, smashing their lips together and doubling the dosage along the way. Kozue yelped into her opponent’s mouth, a brief noise that melted into a moan as their bodies slid along each other, pressing here, pushing there, smashing here. The hand in her hair was welcome, she liked it when her lovers gave it a good yank, couldn’t explain why. But the hand at her breast was...well, it wasn’t unpleasant, but seemed like a missed opportunity. Yae said she liked her ass, right?

Easy fix. Kozue planted a foot on the mat hard and pushed up as she twisted to the side, not enough to roll them all the way over, but far enough to get them on their side. With her back exposed, she reached, took hold of Yae’s wrist, and pulled it down to her hips, introducing her fellow kunoichi’s palm to the object of her jealousy. All hers. ”Better.”

She let that single word out before she went back to the kissing with renewed vigor, wanting more of Yae’s lips and a taste of her tongue. As if to demonstrate, her own hands ran down the woman’s back, sliding along her fishnet top, until one of them found a cheek to squeeze. Honestly, Yae was being too humble. Maybe God hadn’t blessed her behind as much as he’d done for Kozue, but he hadn’t exactly skimped, either. B+, at the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum