Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Angelica Muñoz - Fighting Valkyries

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Angelica Muñoz - Fighting Valkyries - Page 5 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Angelica Muñoz - Fighting Valkyries

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Chigusa got a great feeling about this, thinking that this would end with this pin. But, when the referee was about to finish counting, Angelica managed to kick out, and she showed a surprised expression as the crowd around them went crazy from the close call. Getting herself off of her opponent, Chigusa ended up on her butt, shaking her head.

"Aw, dangit..."

While it was true that the two of them weren't in the best state at the moment, it was safe to say that Chigusa was a lot better than Angelica at the moment. Her body still ached from before, but now that she was leading the match, she would make sure to keep doing it.

"Alright, so you wanna keep going, huh? Well, I got no problem with that." Chigusa said as she would then grab onto Angelica, looking to pull her up, bringing her onto her feet as she would rise up."Okay, let's see if you can resist this now," From there, she would slip her arms under her armpits as she would get herself behind her. From there, she would snake her arms onto the back of Angelica's neck, putting her into a full nelson.

Chigusa would try wrenching at Angelica's arms and shoulders in the full nelson. This would also force Angelica to push her bust forward, making them more pronounced.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs. Angelica Muñoz - Fighting Valkyries - Page 5 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs. Angelica Muñoz - Fighting Valkyries

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Angelica panting managed in the last half second to kick out, she wasnt able to get up due her back, but when Chigusa grabs her head to pull her up, the mexican girl tries out a little trick,even if sore and tired.
When the former wrestle angel pulls Angelica on her knees, before she could bring her on her feet, the luchadora would move her arm under Chigusa's legs, grabbing all suddenly her thigh and roll on the mat, trying to steal a small package pinfall, not allowing her opponent to keep going with her full nelson, breathing heavily without strenght.
The ref comes and surprised starts to count.

"ONE!"

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Before she could properly lock Angelica into the full nelson, Chigusa was caught off-guard by her suddenly moving her hands under her legs, grabbing at her thighs before rolling her onto the mat. "Wahhh!!!" Chigusa squealed as she was brought down onto the mat. She was then put into a small package pinfall, with her shoulders touching the mat.

"TWO!"

Chigusa realized that she was in danger, and she had to kick out. Mustering her strength, she would buck her legs and shake herself in order to get her shoulders off the mat. The referee stopped the count, signalling that Chigusa had kicked out at two. The match would continue as she would buck Angelica off of her.

"Nghh... t-that was close..." she muttered.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:14 pm

Angelica pants, as the japanese breaks thr pinfall, releasing her and moving on all four while looking toward Chigusa, smiling a bit moving a hand behind her still sore back.

"that was.....c-close indeed."

The mexican girl tries to get on her feet but she remains on all four, her neck and back hurt too much, she doesnt know how much longer she can resist, but for sure she isnt going to give up until her last sweat drop,even if the only thing she can do now is keeping to counter and defend herself if she manages to...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Already kicking out from the pinfall attempt, Chigusa would get herself on her hands and knees, preparing to get up. Seeing that her opponent was still on all four, the former Wrestle Angel would get back onto her feet, feeling exhausted but still able to go. She knew that Angelica was hurting from all her attacks before, and she would like to take advantage of this.

"R-right, but this won't be the close one..." Chigusa said as she would approach her opponent, grabbing onto her masked head before shoving it between her thighs, clamping her thighs together at the sides of her head. Putting Angelica into a standing headscissor, she would then reach down for her wrist, wrapping her arms around it before lifting her up, planning to get her onto her shoulders before throwing her down into the mat, back first, with a powerbomb!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Angelica sighs as her opponent gets on her feet and approaches.
The luchadora isnt able to struggle too much and when Chigusa traps her head between her thighs, she guessed it was a submission hold, she was already prepared to resist but instead, she realized what the japanese wanted to do feeling her body getting lifted and pulled up, finding herself sitting on Chigusa's shoulders.

Angelica pants, she knows from this position she can hurricanrana her opponent, but she cant stretch her back to allow that, the only thing ahe can do is close her eyes tightening her teeth to take the impact.

Chigusa then slams down the masked wrestler, making her yelp in pain due her already sore back, she can feel her spine asking for mercy, and when the powerbomb connected down, she opens wide her mouth and eyes, her upper body is almost paralized by the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:56 pm

Lifting Angelica up onto her shoulders, Chigusa then threw her down into the mat as hard as she could with a powerbomb. While it wasn't exactly her known finisher, it should be devastating enough to put an end to this match. Huffing out after ending up in a sitout position after powerbombing her opponent, she looked at Angelica to see her current state. Seeing that expression on her masked face, Chigusa figured out that this might be the right time to seize her victory.

So, she would maintain her hold on Angelica's body after powerbombing her. But to ensure that her opponent would remain in that position, she would roll up her lower body, bringing the luchadora's butt up into the air, essentially folding her body, forcing her to look at her own crotch. Then, the former Wrestle Angel would put her hands on those ass-cheeks as she would keep her shoulders pressed against the mat. The referee would come and start counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Angelica panting heavily doesnt even manage to move a single limb due the pain, her spine gets crushed down in the mat violently letting her stay in a ragdoll situation.

Thr masked wrestler groans, feeling her lower body getting lifted in a pin, blushing more for thr pressure of their body, but feeling even more pain6for her back getting stretched evem more woth a weight on top of it.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

Angelica huffs, trying to move her legs but its useless, eve putting in her last energy, the ref slaps a third time the palm on the mat!

THREE!!" DING DING DING DING

The crowd roared out as the match comes to an end! the luchadora pants, resting on the mat with her foe on top of her,still blushing a bit for the particular pinfall position.

"gh...y...you can...also l-let..me go Now.." she murms adter some moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Chigusa maintained her hold on Angelica while keeping her shoulders pressed against the canvas, and soon, the referee reached the third and final count. Feeling elated, Chigusa smiled as she heard the bell being sounded, which signified the end of the match. The crowd cheered and shouted, celebrating the victory of Chigusa Yuuki.

Of course, she then remembered that she was still holding onto Angelica's body, and when she heard her, she blinked before she immediately released her from that position. "Oh, sorry about that!" She said, a little bit embarrassed by this, though she then rose up onto her feet, letting her arm being raised by the referee.

Her music was played triumphantly as Chigusa celebrated her victory. It sure felt good to win a match. Though after a while, she would get herself next to Angelica, a little concerned about her current state. "Uh, are you okay? Sorry, I guess I kinda overdid it..." She apologized to the woman who she had beaten in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Angelica can hear Chigusa's theme song playing in the background,getting released by her opponent after some moments. The masked wrestler rests down on the mat, moving her forearm in front of her face,trying to breath slowly while Chigusa celebrates her victory, looking over her standing with her arm lifted by the ref,it was the end for real this time.

Still Chigusa approaches the luchadora,getting down next to her, Angelica listens to her words,looking at her with a little smile. "I wasn t going to give up easily, you took the best choice to win the match."

Angelica huffs in pain, holding her back trying to sit up, it fels humiliating staying down without even the strenght to sit. The defeated girl manages to lift her upper body after some moments,still holding her back,and removing her mask to breath in a better way,she doesn t care of it too much,but it's a way to show her respect. "it was...a good fight, thank you."

She then tries to stand up completely,slowly, having her body bending forward a bit for the pain, but still managing to stay on her feet,keeping to smile at her opponent, helping herself to stay still moving an arm on Chigusa's shoulder for instinct without asking in first place,feeling a bit embarassed.
"hm...hope you don t mind giving me some help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next