Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You're mine... [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You're mine... [Tiefblau] - Page 2 Empty Re: You're mine... [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:03 am

Amaya would watch as her new client became visibly flustered by her action, a smirk appeared her one face as she released Heather and handed her that pen, though it seemed Heather still wasn't willing to sign it. Instead she was looking for some way out. Releasing another sigh, Amaya would roll her eyes a bit.

" You want a way to reverse this? So you can do what? Sit at home and be lazy?" Amaya spoke out to her, leaning back in the cough and she would fold her arms underneath her ample bust. " Do you wanna know how i managed to purchase this rather iron-clad contract?" Amaya spoke as she would look on at Heather. " Because I'm that good." Amaya let out, confident and cocky in her tone. " I managed to convince them that one of their former top stars were way better off in my hands and frankly...you will be." Amaya commented.

" You have no recourse here, but if you can find a loop hole in that contract go ahead. Every piece of revenue any merchandise makes goes through me, every taping, every time one of your videos is show on any streaming or viewing platform, makes so much as a single yen. It goes through me." She would then move up and lean in closer towards Heather.

" However, don't think of me as cruel....think of me as a whip..." Amaya said as she leaned in real close to Heather, " The carrot of course comes later...as it's the success you will have with me managing you." She let out as she would slide her hand up and gently stroke Heather's cheek, before giving it a hard pat. " Now quit stalling."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:12 am

Heather huffed a little at those words, squirming a bit where she was seated. "I-I'm..not..being lazy.." She let out, trying to refuse what she was saying..but then she went on, going in detail about the whole contract, making her start to nearly chew on her lip, clenching her fists tightly, squirming and wriggling more and more--before Amaya leaned in close like that.

Her heart felt like it was about to burst from her chest, cursing out slightly the fact that the girl was..clearly quite the looker, her leaning in this close making it..quite difficult for Heather to refuse any of it, her eyes roaming just slightly before feeling her hand on her cheek--the stroking nearly making her swoon before that hard pat caused her to jump a bit..her words..her little hinting..it was driving Heather crazy, a visible gulp appearing in her throat.

"Mkgnh..I..Y-you're not leaving me with much a choice.." She let out, taking the pen as she leaned in towards the papers. She looked over it just slightly..before finally bringing her pen to the paper, signing her name..and then the contact and bank information she asked for.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:19 am

Amaya would nod her head as Heather seemed to get the point now, from the moment that she had purchased the contract, Heather had no choice in the matter. Now that Heather decided to sign everything. Amaya would snatch the paper away and look at it when all was signed. " Good girl."

Amaya put the contract in her red folder again and then placed it back in her back. She took her pen back and then wrote a little note about Heather. Writing a bit of info about how to deal with Heather in the future in case she would ever forget how to handle her new client. Amaya would then close the book and put the cap back on her pen.

" Now my dear, You're mine..." Amaya let out as she would then throw a slight smile towards her. " Firstly I would like you to tell me your aspirations. Surely it's not to sit here, as one of the top wrestlers of the whole country just a few years ago...How about you tell me what you want to do and what you expect of a manager such as myself?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:26 am

Heather let out a long breath as she had finally..sealed it fully..having signed those papers before they were just snatched away like that. She huffed, blushing just slightly a little more as she called her 'good girl', making her turn her head slightly and avert her eyes in her fluster. She crossed her arms and legs, tapping her finger against her arm as she did--before she spoke again.

"Y-yours..geez..wording it like that..you're making me worry about this a little.." She let out before she started questioning her. She clicked her tongue as she nod her head a little, leaning back again to sort of..relax herself as much as possible.

"R-right well..I've never actually been..any sort of champion before..that's sort of..something I'd really love..just to be a champion, to show that I'm just as good as I know I am..I-I expect if you're going to take ownership of me like this, that you're going to take me to that spot.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:35 am

Licking her lips a little, " I think that wording is exactly as it should be." Amaya said as she would narrow her eyes a little before she'd lighten up and lean back. She wanted to hear what Heather wanted. When Heather started to describe what she'd like Amaya would let out a soft chuckle.

" I think we should be able to get something like that. I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you, it's not going to be easy. However I think we can arrange something like that." Amaya spoke as she would place her hand on Heather's shoulder. " Firstly we have to talk about how we should go about it." the brunette spoke out as she would bring her hand up to give Heather a pat on her head.

" If I'm not mistaken Heather, you are still undefeated in Hell in the Cell matches, aren't you?" Amaya would ask.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:42 am

Heather shuddered a little at Amaya's mannerisms, making her squirm just a little, her face a clear shade of red with how she was dealing with her. She bit at her lip as she went on, letting her rest her hand on her shoulder--before she gave her that pat..making her blush even more. She almost felt like she was being treated like she was Amaya's new pet in this situation.

"I-I understand that it takes time! I'm not expecting to just..suddenly be put into a title match immediately after getting you as a manager..I know how things work." She let out with a little huff, her arms crossed..and then she brought up her record in the Cell, causing her to tilt her head just slightly and nod.

"Ah, yeah yeah, that's definitely still a record I can claim. Five wins zero losses in the cell." She let out with a nod, pushing her chest out proudly with a grin on her face. "I'm pretty proud of that as well!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:59 am

Amaya would nod her head, it was good that the Heather knew how it worked, " Trust me though, I will get you to champion status. After all you have managed to defeat at least one of the former Friction World Champions several times, and even a Hardcore Champ several times as well." The brunette let out.

" Good, you should be proud of that." Amaya would open up the blue folder and look through it. " I see you have a pretty good track record in hardcore matches in general." Amaya let out as she would check Heather's record, shifting to the next page. " Though your record is quite poor in....shall we say other regards? Well poor is a strong word, not as favorable." Amaya let out.

" I think we know where to focus for now. Hardcore matches....also You had a lot more success when you know....you were actually hungry for it. A win, a title, anything. You were rough, tough and you took no crap. You were well...rather cruel." Amaya let out. She'd lean in closer to Heather again, moving in so her mouth was right next to Heather's ear. " You're gonna need to be even more cruel than that."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:10 am

"I..Yes..there are..certain types of matches that I'm not the best at.." She let out, grumbling out at the thought of those sorts of things, averting her eyes fully from heras she went further on about it..then she told her what she needed to focus on most..it was something that Heather sort of agreed with herself..that those sorts of roots she needed to get back into, but when she went further into it, she gulped just slightly.

"Y..yeah but back then I was..I mean it wasn't.." She stumbled over her words just slightly, biting her lip hard--though as Amaya leaned right in, her words sent a shudder through her body with how close her lips were to her ear, making her, nearly making her slump down into her seat, clenching her fists tightly. "It..might take a bit for me to get back to that..but if it's..what you think will work." This girl's attitude and mannerisms were just..drawing Heather in more and more, it being quite difficult for her to resist her words now with her being hers.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:15 am

Amaya would give Heather's cheek another pat as it seemed as if her new client was on board with her plans. " I don't expect you to just waltz out and be a big bad evil chick." Amaya let out, " Though I do expect you to be a lot rougher." Amaya said as she would then pat Heather's cheek again.

" I think perhaps you'd work better as a full on heel, you know make the most of what you're best at." The brunette spoke as she would then rise up towards her feet. " I think I'll have that tea now." Amaya let out as she would gesture for Heather to join her as they'd make their way towards Heather's kitchen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:25 am

Heather winced at her little cheek pattings..the way she was treating her was just..luring her in more than Heather would like to admit. She was just..totally in control of Heather after she had resigned herself to the fact that she owned her contract, Amaya's words just hitting her more and more. "...Full on heel..That's..definitely quite the change.." She looked down a little, nearly chewing on her lip before Amaya's standing up drew Heather's attention, snapping herself out of her deep thought.

"Ah--right! Sure the..the tea" She picked herself up as well, clearing her throat as they went into the kitchen, a long breath coming from Heather's mouth. "I don't..have anything special so don't expect some kind of exotic tea or anything..all I have are Matcha tea bags..I hope that's fine.." She let out, getting a couple cups out, having hot water already set for herself, planting a bag in one of the cups before emptying some of the hot water from the kettle into it, sliding it over to Amaya.

"..If you were expecting me to brew some from leaves or something..that's definitely not something I know how to do."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next