by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You're mine... [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You're mine... [Tiefblau] - Page 4 Empty Re: You're mine... [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Heather certainly was cute, she could tell why a lot of women seemed to enjoy smothering her out. Yet, that wasn't about to happen as often if Amaya had her way. She would much rather see her client smother people out...though, the thought of smother out Heather had entered her own head now. She mused about it for a few seconds as she watched Heather speak.

Moving back a step she would fold her arms underneath her generous rack an look on at her. " I'm glad you are so accepting." Amaya spoke out with a little smile at Heather. "Now, is there anything you'd want me to do for you? Besides all the work I am doing to make you relevant again?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:32 pm

Heather took a deep breath in and out as she took her hand away from her chin, those little words about her doing all the work making her grit her teeth slightly. This girl was..really on about bringing her into the light again. The methods weren't the most agreeable, but honestly, it was how Heather used to see things..so possible it wouldn't be..all that bad. She figured most of her old friends she wouldn't be seeing much of..so she wouldn't have any hesitations.

Her eyes glued on that chest of hers for a second or two, lingering slightly before she shook her head at her question. "I mean I..I think we have the gist of it..I can't tink of there being anything more.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Amaya of course caught the gaze of Heather, looking on her breasts like that and then watched her shake her head to bring herself back to the conversation. Smiling a bit as she would slip her hand down into her suit jacket pocket and pull out her phone. " Good, I shall schedule you in for the match in exactly one week. Until then.." with a few swift taps on her phone screen, she would send Heather her contact details. Having already obtained Heather's from AFW as she purchased the contract.

" Now. Should you have any questions just send me a text." Amaya spoke out as she would turn around, " Oh....to give you some extra incentive. If you do well I will reward you." Amaya spoke out, " Though if you don't I'll punish you." Amaya spoke out as she would start to walk away from Heather and make her way towards the door.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Heather nod her head a couple times, taking out her phone as it went off with those details. She saved them in, a long breath coming from her mouth, feeling like t hat action was symbolic in setting the whole thing in stone. She stared at her number and everything for a few more seconds before she put her phone away again. She tapped her foot a couple times, readjusting herself just to relax a little before watching Amaya turn.

"Ahp..Right I'll keep that in mind for sure..I think I should be good though..I don't see what other sorts of questions I would have" Her words about a reward rang in her head, a clear blush redeveloping on her face as she bit her lip, just nodding a couple times..A reward or a punishment..the motivation was clear..and she honestly wanted to impress her new 'owner' regardless. She just--moved to slump down on her couch when Amaya headed towards the door, letting her body just collapse and her mind take in everything that happened today.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4