by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You're mine... [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You're mine... [Tiefblau] - Page 3 Empty Re: You're mine... [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:30 am

Amaya would walk along with Heather and once they came into the kitchen the brunette would unbutton her blazer and then the top button or so on her shirt. " Phew. Don't worry about that. It's quite alright." Amaya spoke out as she watched Heather take out the simple tea bags. It wasn't as if Amaya was so much into brewing from pure tea leaves or anything, bag worked just as well in her mind so that was what she had at home.

" I hope you do take what I'm telling you into deep consideration. I do believe that if you want to see any form of greatness you need to be more of a heel than you were when you started out. Back then you were just rough, rude and brash. You need to be vicious as well." Amaya spoke as she would look on at Heather.

" Though...i have noticed one thing about you." Amaya said as she would look on at Heather, reaching her hand up to place it against the back of the purple haired woman's head. " You seem to enjoy being in those smother matches a lot. Mind telling me why?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:40 am

Heather's eyes couldn't help but dart at Amaya's chest a little as the girl unbuttoned her blazer..and then that top button as well..the manager girl quite the curvy one indeed, showing that off a little with those actions. She shook her head a bit, quickly snapping herself out of that little glance that she had taken. She finished preparing the cups, letting the bags sit and stew, a long breath coming from her mouth.

"I'll..take what you're saying..I mean it doesn't..seem like you're trying to trick me or anything..I mean it's..your investment on t he line..so..I don't know..maybe you're not wrong..If that's what it takes.." She was really thinking about it, her mind racing quite a bit..before she suddenly felt her hand on the back of her head, her face burning a full red at her next question.

"Hah?? I..that's!! That's because.." She bit her lip hard, eyes darting around a bunch..she..knew it wouldn't be smart to lie to this girl, clenching her fists tightly as she spoke nearly under her breath. "T-that..sort of thing is..a bit exciting for me..fighting against a girl who's trying to smother me..I uh..it's something I try to hold back but..I'm a bit..weak to things like that..smothers..I sort of..uh..it's an urge that's a little hard to contain sometimes..Just being forced into smothers and such..I'm sure that's not something you want to hear from someone you just bought the contract of.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:34 pm

As she held the back of Heather's head, she would smirk a bit when her client told her how it was. She would let Heather finish speaking as she would then look off for a second, removing her hand from Heather's head. Bringing her hand up to her own chin to clasp it between her thumb and her index finger. Amaya would close her eyes and think.

After a few seconds of silence, Amaya would nod her head. " I guess we have found a carrot then." Amaya let out as she would snicker a bit. She had noticed well enough how much Heather had been checking her out. She'd grab a hold of the woman collar.

Deciding to yank Heather towards her so her chest press against her client's. " I think I can keep you entertained, as long as you produce results." Amaya let out in what could be considered a sensual whisper.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Heather tilt her head at that response from Amaya, her heart almost sinking and her face turning quite the shade of red as she steadily realized what Amaya meant by those words. She was about to take a step back before feeling her grab hold of her collar, earning a little yelp from her as she was puled right in against the girl, their chests smooshing and pressing together. She visibly gulped at their closeness, her heart feeling like it was nearly punching against her chest, trying to swallow it down--until she heard that whisper right in her ear, sending shivers and shudders through her body.

"Y-you're not..I mean you don't mean..-you're not actually suggesting.." She dreaded what this girl meant..the thought of just..coming back and getting smothered and played with as reward for winning her matches..it was humiliating how much her mind was craving that sort of thing, biting her lip hard to try and push away her urges..but they were really fighting her at the moment.

"Tch..y..you're a ridiculous girl...you know that?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Amaya kept the two of them pressed up together, a light smile on her face as she held onto Heather's collar. She didn't allow Heather to push away from her, or to leave she wanted to hear how her client was going to react to her suggestion. Her offer of a reward.

" Oh? Here I thought it would be something you'd enjoy." Amaya whispered to Heather as she would slowly push herself back. " Whenever you have done something that I feel is worth rewarding. Then you and I will meet up here and I'll give you exactly what you want. I'm not a stranger to a bit of physical contest, so I can wrestle you down and smother you out." Amaya teased as she would place her hands on her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Heather was just taken in and captivated by how Amaya was talking and treating her like this, making her squirm in her grasp, chewing at her lip a little. She wasn't sure what to say when she confirmed exactly what she meant, a long breath coming in and out of her mouth as she clenched her fists tightly.

"I..I mean I didn't say I wouldn't.." She let out, nodding her head a couple times, unable to hold back a little huff, her eyes darting away from her and back to her every once in a while, falling further and further into her grasp. "T-that's..I never thought I'd make this kind of deal..but...you're clearly..you know how to go about this.." She'd be lying if she said she wasn't..interested in that kind of treatment from Amaya. "I'm here agreeing with you as if I even..have a choice in the matter anyways..You've made all the decisions for me"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:43 am

Amaya couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at Heather's words, it seemed as if her client was up for the idea and that would probably prove to be a good way to motivate her. Nodding her head, Amaya would clear her throat a little. " Well of course, I'm the one who makes the decisions from now on." Amaya said in a matter of fact kind of way.

" Speaking of which....I've taken the liberty and set up a match for you." Amaya spoke as she would brush some hair behind her ear. " You'll be facing off against Aoko Reinhardt, she'd a famous actress and i want you to win. Not only that but I want you to humiliate her in some way after the match. We want Aoko to want to come after you for revenge. A feud between the two of you should bolster your numbers quite a bit." Amaya spoke as she explained her plan a bit to Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 am

Heather let out a long breath at the girl saying she was the one who made the decisions now. She knew it was..pretty much the truth..but it wasn't something she was all too thrilled to hear. It almost felt like she was going around in circles in her career--but it was possible that it maybe wasn't as bad as her instincts were telling her it was.

She blinked a couple times at those next words, tilting her head slightly and crossing her arms. "Hmhm..Okay.." She let out about her next opponent..though the thought of humiliating her after the match was...interesting. It wasn't something she would normally do--but it was clear this was the repackaging that Amaya wanted. She had nothing against Aoko..but..it was clear this wasn't her choice. Another long breath came from her mouth, tapping her foot a couple times. "..This better be worth everything you're claiming it is.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:16 am

Amaya would look over at Heather as it seemed her client had to take a moment to think about the proposal that Amaya was laying down on her. Amaya after all had planned to bring Heather back to her roots were she was a bit more tough and cruel when she first joined AFW, but crank that whole affair up to eleven and build her upwards from there.

Hearing Heather tap her foot, Amaya would lean in close towards Heather, so that they practically exchanged breaths. Sliding her finger up to Heather's chin and stroking it with her fingertip. "Oh it will be, have some faith in your owner." Amaya said in a low but dominant tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Heather shuddered a little at the feeling of her fingertip stroking at her chin, clenching her fists tightly as her body arched just a bit. She felt the goosebumps along her skin, the words she said seeping in like that as she just nod her head a couple times.

"O-owner is..quite the word to use.." She let out, even though it was clear that was exactly how things were at the moment. Amaya owned her, there was no two ways about it. Sugar coating it would just make it harder for Heather to take in the exact position that she found herself in. She tapped her foot a couple times, trying to just calm herself down when she was so up close to her like this, biting her lip just slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next