Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awkward Meeting (for Raiye-san)

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Awkward Meeting (for Raiye-san) - Page 8 Empty Re: Awkward Meeting (for Raiye-san)

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Haruka glowered cutely at the chuckling Lute from behind her forgotten bowl of frozen peach cream. Then her face scrunched up when Lute brought up the caramel bar comparison. "Eh?" She blinked, just as confused as Zera. "Why a caramel bar?"

"A berserker," Masato replied weakly. "Lute-san is a berserker..." He closed his eyes. "Sindel-san, how powerful is Lute's berserk form?" He licked his suddenly dry lips. "How will Haruka fare if she has to fight such fury?"

Sindel would know, having fought Lute before already. Masato could only guess so far. What he guessed was frightening enough. He didn't quite feel ready for what he might hear...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Awkward Meeting (for Raiye-san) - Page 8 Empty Re: Awkward Meeting (for Raiye-san)

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

" Well.. It depends on the bar off course.. It could be hard on the outside, strong bite but once bitten through the gentle, soft cream inside of it. I'm getting hungry just describing it! Hehe! "

Zera would smirk and shake her head slightly, twirling her spoon in the empty bowl just to entertain herself.

Sindel would frown at Masato and whispered out as soft as she could, painfull to say it herself.

" She.. Would kill her if nobody interferes.. But.. Seeing as she is now with her.. I doubt she would attack her even if she goes berserk.. That's how it happened against me and against Cerbera.. Asteria however barely made it and some other members were just as lucky.. I'm afraid Cerbera is going to exploit Lute if she stays there much longer. She knows how to. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:51 am

"Oh..." Haruka understood that much. She also felt hungry. Her spoon dipped into her ice cream and brought a small scoop to her mouth. She remained staring at Lute all this time, curious as to what new story she'd hear.

Masato just barely stopped himself from running over to Haruka, dragging her out of the store and running home. He was flat out terrified, but for Haruka's sake, not himself.

"So we have to stop the Era soon," he murmured. Already he was formulating a plan. "Sindel-san, do you think Lute can be persuaded to help us? To stand aside, at least?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am

" Course chocolate is always yummy.. Except the pure one.. Those don't taste that good.. Last christmas we could get a box full of chocolate if we helped out at a chocolate store so me and Cerbera immidiaty accepted.. Little did we know we had to dress up as santa girls.. It was so funny watching Cerbera get mad at kids laughing at her. Course that doesn't beat that one time when she ran off scared frm achasing puppy! Hahaha! Oh I think I'm speakin gto much. "

Lute smiled at them both before she'd brought her hands down and gently tapped her fingers upon the sides of the bowl to make some soft sounds with her nails.

Sindel looked over at Masato an slowly shook her head, crossing her arms against her chest.

" She wouldn't abandon Cerbera for the world.. She doesn't want to betray her like we did. So the only thing that's left to do is fight Lute to beat Cerbera.. "

Last edited by 131 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm

It didn't take long into Lute's new spiel to get Haruka chortling. "I wish I was there," she giggled, thinking of how... cute Cerbera would be when chased by a little yapping puppy. One of the reasons Haruka liked cats more was that cats didn't chase you - you chased them. Up a tree, usually.

She watched Lute's fingers drum across the table. "Do you play the piano, Lute-san?" she asked. "Or maybe an electric organ?" It seemed to her like Lute could play those instruments.

Masato had been hoping for the opposite of Sindel's answer. "I understand." He didn't like it, but he would take it into consideration. "The Era outnumbers us right now. We have Haruka, you, Zera-san and maybe Yatori-san and Momoko-san." Then he reconsidered. "No, Momoko-san is getting married soon. We can't bother her. So it's just us four for now.

"Who else do you think can help us?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 pm

" Hmm? Nope! Why? "

Lute stopped tapping, watching Haruka contently, wondering what Haruka meant. She didn't find herself that much into instruments.

Sindel would smirk all of a sudden and shake her head.

" We're not outnumbered.. When I was in the hospital I met two people.. One would be an ex Era of Hell Member and another was some new girl.. She heard about the Era of Hell and is now making her own organization to stop the Era of Hell dead in their tracks.. I have joined that one and now looking for people willing to take up arms against Cerbera. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

"I was just wondering," Haruka answered. "You can drum up such a nice tune with your fingers and the table. So I thought you might have musical instrument training. I must have been mistaken.

"How about you, Zera-san?" she asked Cerbera's sister. She'd seen Zera looking... well, bored, she guessed. "Do you play any instruments?"

"That's good news," Masato agreed. They weren't alone in this fight, not anymore. "I'd like to contact these people as soon as possible. We should be able to work out a strategy against the Era. Which reminds me: Do you know anything about Cerbera's other sister? The girl who calls herself Ort?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

" Ah.. Well I used to play an electric guitar but those cost a fortune to keep maintenanced! "

Zera blinked and looked up, shaking her head quickly with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Sindel nodded at Masato, though her eyelids quickly lid up once she heard that Cerbera had another sister, which was quite interesting for her.

" Not at all.. Is she a friend or foe..? If she's a friend that i'd like to meet her. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 am

Haruka nodded at Zera. "I know how to play the piano a little," she told her and Lute, "But I'm really more of a singer and dancer. Actually, I hadn't been able to sing or dance much in AFW because- well, because I'm a wrestler now."

Masato grimaced. "I'm not quite sure if she's friendly." He blushed upon remembering how Ort had kissed Haruka on the lips. "I think she likes Haruka because she helped out against Cerbera in that knock out match. But she keeps on saying she loves Cerbera even though she attacked Cerbera. I haven't been able to learn anything about her because she doesn't have a manager or other contacts. I was hoping you know her-"

And then it hit him. "Of course!" He looked to where Zera was looking cutely confused. "Ah, Zera-san, can we talk to you for a moment?" Masato requested.

If Zera is Cerbera's sister, and if Ort is also Cerbera's sister, Zera would know Ort!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

" Ah.. Well maybe we can make a band some time! "

Lute giggled at Haruka, tapping her spoon against the bowl before she placed it in the bowl so she didn't have to hold it, licking her lips for a moment.

Zera brought her hands up to gently moved the strands of hair back to their respect sides, she looked over at Masato when her name was called by Masato, getting up and taking slow steps over towards the duo, standing infront of them and tilted her head to the side.

" What's up? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next