Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

This may be an awkward question...

3 posters

Go down

This may be an awkward question... Empty This may be an awkward question...

Post by mnpinner Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:01 am

This may be an awkward question, but my curiosity was piqued by a tweet from Men's Humor.

I would like to hear both men's and women's opinions on this...and you don't have to indicate what you are if you still aren't comfortable saying you are a guy who likes to play as a girl or a girl who likes to play as a guy, or however we're defining that sorta thing now:

Where do you stand on the idea of manscaping? I realize that in general there is a double-standard where men would like women to not have any hair down there, but don't want to have to do the same to their own area. Also there is the fear of putting something close to something so precious XD. But seriously, manscaping and ladyscaping, where do you stand/what are your thoughts on the matter?

Back to top Go down

This may be an awkward question... Empty Re: This may be an awkward question...

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 am

By x-scaping, you're referring specifically to pubic hair?

I think the motive is the same for men and women. If you're interested in sex, even if it isn't on the menu in the immediate future, you do the things that you think would make it better for you both and you more appealing. With women, it's often less of an option, both because so much of women's clothing would be unwearable without some maintenance, and also because most women shave their legs to begin with so it's less of a stress. Hair removal is already part of what most women do.

Men are often used to the idea of being big hairy men, but it's certainly not without it benefits. The term 'manscaping' usually refers to any sort of aesthetic/hygienic stuff that women typically do when done by men, like waxing eyebrows. Personally, I think overly waxed and tweezed eyebrows on men is dumb.

And like anything with personal aesthetics, people are more willing to do things for their appearance when they're confident in it and think that there's something there to manage. If you can rock a string bikini, chances are you keep your bikini line tight. If you're 100lbs away from being able to find one that fits, it's probably not as much of a priority. One thing at a time, and I think the coarse adjust comes before the fine tuning.

Anyway, looking good is a skill. What guys refer to as a 'hot girl' mostly doesn't refer to what she naturally looks like, it's mostly just what she does for her appearance. It's a little different for guys, but girls always like a guy who looks well put together over one who looks like he barely bothers to brush his teeth. Tune up the big things first, then worry about the smaller things.

It occurs to me how odd it is that my response is this long, but people who know me may be aware that I like thinking through things and whatnot. >.>

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 am

Man shaving is pretty hot. I'll be frank: hair gets in the way and it makes you smell a little musky since moisture lingers there. I personally don't want my guys to go crazy with the wax, but just a light ceasar is better than having a jungle in your pants. Not to get too explicit, but believe me, hair gets in the way when you wouldn't want it to. It disturbs sex and it smells...

If I see a guy who still has dirt beneath their fingernails and isn't well put together, then I can rightfully assume that he hasn't shaved either.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down