Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia " Hardcore Queen" Northman Vs. Kyoko "Belly Queen" Akan - IV

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia " Hardcore Queen" Northman Vs. Kyoko "Belly Queen" Akan - IV - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia " Hardcore Queen" Northman Vs. Kyoko "Belly Queen" Akan - IV

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:22 am

Of course Cecilia was only trying to get under Kyoko's skin, but she hadn't expected what came next as she felt a generous bosom against her back and arms hugging her waist tightly. Before she had a chance to react she was yanked up off of her feet and down onto her shoulders, slammed down with that brutal German Suplex from the Lion!

Amy had joined the scene, surprisingly coming to Kyoko's rescue or aid, or perhaps just to still try and get even with the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia's legs folded up over her frame as she was be stuck on her shoulders, folded up in that awkward pose and releasing a pained grunt upon impact.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia " Hardcore Queen" Northman Vs. Kyoko "Belly Queen" Akan - IV - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia " Hardcore Queen" Northman Vs. Kyoko "Belly Queen" Akan - IV

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:28 am

I figured since your all about that jumping game I figured you’d be fine with me following the trend. I’m even nice about it and didn’t bring a chair. I’ll enjoy bashing you in with my own hands.” Amy said stomping on Cecilia before she could rise up and then grabbing her legs to pull and twist into a Cloverleaf submission hold trying to bend the blonde further and keep her trapped.

Meanwhile Kyoko would grab the ring apron to help her fully stand up. She wouldn’t rush in just yet because she needed to make sure she was fully organized after a collision like that but now that she knew Amy was here she was in no rush.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Cecilia felt her legs being grabbed as she was being pulled over onto her front into a painful cloverleaf submission hold! Grunting out as the pain started to creep up her hips and back. " Grgh...Still salty about loosing huh?" Cecilia let out as she looked over her shoulder at Amy.

" G-get off!" She'd bark out as she would try and reach her arm back and try and drill elbows into the ribs of Amy, trying to force the Lion to release her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Losing what? Last match we fought I won. And this has nothing to do with our beef. What kind of partner would I be if I let the attempted murder of my teammate go unpunished? The world doesn’t revolve around you Northman. I’d do this to anyone in your place.” Amy said twisting her as much as she could in the painful submission hold knowing she could get some serious pain going from here until she felt a jab into her side.

The pain wasn’t bad but the pestering was getting annoying. Amy would try and pull on the hold tighter to further placate the women from struggling more but assuming that didn’t work she would let go and stomp on the blond second time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:04 pm

Cecilia threw elbow after elbow into Amy's side and after a few moments it seemed as if the Lion had to give up the hold, wincing out as she was freed, only to be stomped on. Gasping out a bit, before she'd try and roll away enough so that she could try and push herself up towards her feet.

Shaking her head to try and clear the cobwebs before she threw a glare at Amy. " You little bitch...It kinda seems like it does considering you keep coming after me." Cecilia growled out as she would attempt to rush in at Amy and throw a punch right across the Lion's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:44 am

Amy was already recovering from the elbows when Cecilia was back on her feet ready to get back on the attack and come running at her ready for another hit. Amy still at full strength compared to the blonde had little issue taking what she was offering and moving out of the way of what came next before trying to throw a right to her face.

We haven’t fought since that tag match almost two years ago and you consider that me coming after you? Kyoko is right your head is firmly up that ass of yours. Don’t worry we’ll remove it from there soon enough.” Amy said following up her punch with a shot to the chest should it connect.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Watching Amy duck out of the way of her strike and instead throw her own punch straight into the face of the Hardcore Queen, snapping her head to the side as she would stagger back a step, when when Amy started to chat...Cecilia would shake her head a bit and clear the cobwebs in her head.

When Amy came at her with that punch she'd answer by attempting to raise her boot and drive it into Amy's chest, looking to nail her with a big boot at the incoming Lion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:16 am

Amy was keeping the pressure on the Hardcore Queen. No matter how much Cecilia worked to break away Any knee she could only keep fighting so long after her previous one. Though it seemed Cecilia decided that a good offense was as best as anything moving in despite the punches she was taking to try and nail Amy with a shot to the chest.

The Lion growled in pain but stayed up and on her feet. Staring back at Cecilia before she saw Kyoko slide back into the ring, coming in behind the blonde rival she would go low and try to drive a shoulder into Cecilia thigh looking to take her off her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Kicking Amy straight in the chest and watching her stumble backwards, Cecilia was about to move in and go for another attack now that the Lion wasn't laying into her, though to her surprise as she stepped forward her legs were taken right out from under her as Kyoko tackled the thigh of Cecilia.

Causing the Hardcore Queen to fall down, crashing into the canvas as she'd let out a low groan in pain, clutching at her leg as she would roll over onto her side. Of course she was going to get double teamed...she should have figured that these two would act in such a manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:16 am

Now that both of them had downed the blonde Kyoko sat up, still noticeably hurt from her fight with Cecilia. Amy was still fresh and looking eager to start as she looked down at the Hardcore Queen. “Since you want to be the center of attention so bad we’ll make sure you get all your looking for and more.” Amy said before she and Kyoko grabbed her hair and started to force her up to feet. Pulling as hard as they could all the while.

See Cecilia anything you can do or try to do to me I can do much worse. Try to get the jump on me with a chair? Not bad but not as bad as getting jumped by a Lion!” Kyoko said before she and Amy grabbed and lifted Cecilia up and then dropped her on her back as hard as they could. Then both women would come down after her both hitting elbow drops.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next