by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy Empty Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:53 pm

Li-Mei
vs.
Rydia Highwind

Match Type: Hentai Submission
Victory Conditions: Victory is achived through making your opponent submit through a forced orgasm.

A cosplayer?

Li-Mei didn't know what to think when she heard that clue from someone at management. In fact, that is all that they decided would give to her and the Oriental Rose would have to deduce who this person could be. Perhaps the one thing that is different than her usual nights in AFW, only the "hentai" part was something that felt quite familiar with. Something she could always look forward to. But she was curious as to whom this person could be. Most likely it would be someone new. Someone who hasn't been in AFW, because Li-Mei didn't know a lot of cosplayers in the league. But all that she could think of is that she is seeking out for a win just to get back to the swing of things. But since this night was special, the Chinese woman figured she could do something...different.

Something different:

And the crowd would be the first to witness this, aided with the oriental strings that flowed out of the arena speakers and Li-Mei, China's Most Lovely Export, would show up to the crowd and they would see something that was very different. Not just the fact that she was wearing black (which they would expect to see her two-piece) but a full-body latex catsuit instead, completely covering most of her body. While that may be uncharacteristic, it was form-fitting and shown much of Li-Mei's curves. For those that wanted to see some skin, the front zipper wasn't all the way up but rather left undone so that they could see part of her abs and some cleavage too, showing that she is wearing nothing underneath. Black shin and instep pads adorned on her legs and bare feet as well as some wings that were on her back, the side of her head having a tengu mask. The Chinese woman was going all out, all to show off and give, whoever this person might be, something to marvel at.

Stepping into the ring, the Oriental Rose would fling the mask to the audience, playing to the crowd and some lewd poses greeted the horny eyes of the fans. While this wasn't something that she would do a lot, this was already quite fun for the Chinese woman. Now she had to wait and see who will come out of the curtain, Li-Mei pacing one side to another side, strutting really, her heart beating with anticipation.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:56 am

The Chinese woman didn't need to wait long, as her opponents theme would play, the signature and famous sounds of the FF7 soundtrack announcing the official Friction debut of the leagues newest cosplaying beauty, Rydia Highwind.

Adjusting her sash, making sure her gown was on right, The cosplayer made her way onto the ramp, the lights changing color to bright greens and blues, some waterfall sparks of pyro falling down onto the stage behind her as she came out, twirling gracefully, like a dancer, bare feet on the cold steel, the sleeves on her robe flowing as she gave a curtsy and made her way down the ring.

The Tokyo crowd, still unsure of who she was, gave a polite reception, with several whistles and catcalls in the mix, the green haired girl blowing kisses to audience members, while behind her, a young assistant followed, controlling her special drone, holding a phone in place to film and live-stream her match to her social media accounts for her followers to see.

She entered the ring, looking over her opponent for the night, while undoing her gown and placing it on the ring ropes to reveal her slender body and enticing outfit.
Rydia's outfit:

"Well well, seems I wasn't the only one who decided to dress up tonight, was I? Rydia Highwind's the name...and I believe I've some magic attacks that work pretty well on Tengu...though I need to get pretty up close to use them...if your interested..." she said with a flirty grin, brushing some of her dyed green hair aside as she admired Li-Mei's incredible body.

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:02 am

There were still question marks as to who excatly the person could be and what she would look like. But if she is s cosplayer then there is a high chance that what she'll be going against would be worthwhile. Li just hoped that she didn't have to wait too long to find out. 

And the newcomer wouldn't waste any time at all as soon as the soundtrack poured through the speakers, those who are gamers instantly knowing the familiar sounds of FFVII, which would accommodate the arrival of a beauty indeed. And a spectacle indeed, fitting for her occupation. Of course, being a newcomer there wouldn't be as big of a reception but she got bigger than most as she came down to the ring. Not the first greenette she faced and this one looked even better. And the view was more so once she took off her gown and shown off what is underneath. A very enticing outfit indeed. Slender, but the jury is still out on if she could handle herself. 

"I dress for the occasion." The Chinese woman would say as she gave Rydia the look over. From the sound of things, she must love games. Interesting. "Well, Rydia...you'll have to try and get up close yourself...if you can that is." Li would chuckle as she placed the mask on the turnbuckle.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:04 am

"Well, hopefully this occasion also involves us undressing...hate to let a body like that get away from me." Rydia teased back, taking a look at her opponents backside as she put her mask away, gesturing to her assistant to keep the drone flying about. "Hope you don't mind the air cam, wanna broadcast this to my cam channel. Let all my followers get the best view of you cumming to my tongue, you know?"

She giggled, being openly flirtatious with her opponent, even walking right up to the Chinese woman, one hand reaching out to lightly brush her fingers against her exposed skin on her chest. "I thought you looked familiar, I saw a clip of you once, against a cute speedo boy. Never got to see the end of that. How was he? Cause I'm a lot hotter and tougher than some speedo boy..." she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Honestly, Li-Mei definitely loved what Rydia has got going on here. It’s not always that she gets to have fun with a cosplayer, plus she looked beautiful to boot. Li-Mei was understandably excited, having the chance to get her hands on her first. In her debut no less. The Chinese woman looked up from head to toe and she scanned much of her attire. Truth be told, anything that came from a game like Final Fantasy was going to be lost on someone that originally came from a village somewhere in China so the nerd bias wasn’t there. But that doesn’t mean that she couldn’t enjoy the look, even with the pretty tiara that is almost hidden from her fringe. To the purple eyes that matched Li-Mei’s alluring amethyst jewels, something they had in common already. The outfit was like a second skin with how tightly it fitted to her fit and tall form, which reminded the Oriental Rose that she is actually facing someone that is taller than her. Much taller than her. Though she is no giant by any means, just that she has some reach on her. Which could help considering the legs that seemed to go on and on and…

You get the point.

But even Li-Mei could tell that they at least looked lethal and perhaps something she might use. The stockings were a nice touch. Hopefully, she could get to feel the skin underneath. All in all, there was much to enjoy with her attire. Shame that Li-Mei would have to ruin it. “Well of course. I do like to see what is underneath all of this. Hope you don’t mind that I have to pull that costume off. You probably spent a lot of time on it so I’d hate to be the one ruining it.” Li-Mei would give the ancient tengu mask to the announcer, only that it would get in the way of her fun.

Especially the wings. Who would attack someone with their wings?

“I was wondering what that is doing there.” The Oriental Rose would mention at the drone. “You know that there are cameramen already televising this?” A cheeky point she brought to the cosplayer, giggling at the notion of Rydia making her cum with her tongue. She remained unfazed when the greenette came up close and her fingers exploring the exposed part of her flesh that is her chest. “Well, I hope you don’t mind me judging how well you use that tongue of yours. That’s if you get the chance to. No pressure.”

She enjoyed the overly-flirtatiousness of Rydia and letting her hands wander as much as they want before the referee would inevitably intervene and split the two. That is when the greenette mentioned a clip that Li-Mei was in. Nothing wrong with that, if a newcomer wants to study her before they would meet. Though what caught her attention is the choice of the clip that she saw.

Her match with Ryo Kamiya. Technically her first-ever match in AFW. And the only Tension match that she was in.

“Oh?” An eyebrow cocked up at the mention of the famous nickname of Ryo. Curious of the fact that that match with Ryo was the one she saw. Not the one with Ari Nagawa that was up there in one of the best hentai matches in AFW…or the match with Natasha Loclear for the Hentai Championship Belt. Not that she wasn’t happy with the choice of clip that Rydia would base her impressions in, just rather amused that this was the clip that she brought up. Nothing to knock on the Speedo Boy, he was pretty fun, especially at the end which Rydia apparently hasn’t seen. “It’s Ryo by the way. Last time I saw him was when he was thoroughly drained and laying in a puddle of his own cum. Why, do you want his number?” The Oriental Rose teased back. “Though I think you’ll enjoy me much more than him. Hotter and tougher than him? Well, it’s not hard to prove that claim.” The Chinese woman lightly shrugged as she looked up at the American, her index finger tracing up her neck to the tip of her chin. “But are you tougher like the women I also faced? That remains to be seen. Especially if this…” Her foot would tap on the green shin and instep guards that Rydia adorns on her legs, enough force for her to notice before the ball of her foot would place on top of the padded instep, something that may or may not go over her head. “…is more than just for show.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 am

Rydia was enjoying this. A nice verbal back and forth. She removed the small tiara off her forehead, handing it to the referee girl, who put it in her pocket for safe keeping. Sure, she hadn't seen more clips of Li Mei's matches, was unaware of her more famous matches against well known opponents, but as far as she figured, that didn't matter. She was here to win, no matter how sexy and tough Li Mei was.

"You have wit to match you're looks I see...I can assure you, the gear isn't just for show. I can throw some pretty mean kicks, but I'm sure you can take it. As for the drone, it's about that personal experience, you know? People appreciate that personal touch to things. My viewers love me for it really, and after tonight...well, you might too, if you know what I mean..."

With that, and one quick flick of her fingers against Li Mei's nipple through her suit, Rydia backed to her corner, stretching and making sure she was limber, stretching her long legs on the top ropes, specifically to show them off to her opponent as she awaited for the bell to ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Rydia seemed like she can handle a good verbal joust, perhaps unfazed by Li-Mei’s taunts and would keep on going with her own. With the tiara and the tengu mask both been taken away, both would stand face to face. Whilst competitive, the greenette was flirty, something the Chinese woman could enjoy a lot. Wherever or not she carries a desire to win will be seen soon.

“Oh, can you now?” She smirked, already taking note that those legs might be something to look out for but it was nice that the American cosplayer confirmed that. “I can take…But why receive when you could give if you know what I mean.” When mentioning the drone that hovers over them, piloted by one of her assistants, the reasoning made sense. Not that having another lens focused on her is going to bother Li-Mei much, having been standing in front of the cameras a lot now. But it’s more for Rydia’s viewers. Makes more sense, social media must mean a big part of her life as a cosplayer. “Well, you do you. So long as your focus is all on me. I ain’t taking any excuses if you somehow get knocked out because your attention is elsewhere, you know. Especially before the real fun starts.” Of course, her foot placed on Rydia’s instep seemed to go unnoticed as the cosplayer backed away to her own corner.

Li-Mei would do the same wriggling her chest at Rydia after her finger flicked at her nipple. A few light stretches she would do in her own corner, keeping herself limber and warm enough before the bell would ring. Her gaze caught Rydia’s leg on the top tope, giving a slight chuckle and a smile, knowing what exactly she was doing. Though she could at least admire them. The Oriental Rose opted not to, simply tapping her toes on the canvas, knowing that Rydia is going to experience everything about her soon.

And the bell would ring, the crowd cheering as a result. Li-Mei raised a stance, coming towards the middle with a cautious gait. Just because she is new, doesn’t mean she could take her lightly. Seeking to circle around Rydia, getting a gauge of her reach, the Oriental Rose threw a simple low kick towards Rydia’s thigh, mostly to see how she might react than to do some damage, hence the speed it was going.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:54 am

The two women posed for each other, letting each get a look at the other, but once the bell rang, it was time to stop posturing, and start playing for real. With her drone flying overhead, Rydia got her arms up, stepping out to meet with Li Mei near the middle of the ring, both women circling each other, eager to see what the other would do.

The chinese beauty would be the first to strike, throwing a low, slow kick out towards Rydia, the taller girl stepping back to avoid the kick. Not bad, but not close enough. With a cocky grin, knowing she had moved just out of the shorter woman's kicking range, and wanting to show the Oriental Rose just what a kick from her was like, Rydia replicated the move, throwing out her own longer leg, without having to get closer, to try and kick at Li Mei's own thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:04 pm

Now the two would fight for real and Li-Mei will get the chance to see what the newcomer is all about. The Oriental Rose paid no attention to the drone that Rydia was using to record it for her personal fans. She didn’t really mind if there were more people that would be watching this. What she did know is that they would be in for a rather special treat. Though that would come after the foreplay.

And Li-Mei would take the time to test the waters before they will get into things for real. The low kick had other uses other than to simply hit the cosplayer. Getting a feel how she will react and how she is going to fight. And Rydia was confirming most of her assumptions as she stepped out of reach with a cocky grin. Playing the long-range game, then, it seems. Then she’ll have to work around that then.

Li-Mei’s leg barely reached the floor so when the kick did come, she raised her leg up once more, only a bit more outwards so that the kick mostly hit her shin than it did her thigh. The reason why would be shown very quickly as her leg flicked out without the full withdrawal of her leg, though noticeably weaker. By design, it wasn’t intended for great harm, but instead, back the girl at the knee, trying to hook the limb from behind and yank it away to pull her off balance towards her if possible.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:44 am

Li-Mei would be correct in her assessment of Rydia's overall strategy. Her long legs came quite in handy, and she fully intended to use them to every advantage she could get out of them, both to deliver hard strikes, and more importantly, to do them from a safe distance so that Li-Mei couldn't do much to attack her back.

Overall, it was a solid plan but the chinese woman seemed to have her own idea instead, as she not only blocked the rookies attempted kick, but found a way to turn her long legs against her, quickly tripping up the green haired cosplayer, making her crash onto her cute butt with a surprised yelp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next