by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Resa and Serana vs Yuto

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Resa and Serana vs Yuto - Page 3 Empty Re: Resa and Serana vs Yuto

Post by Nelv Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Listening to Resa's words, Yuto was further melting in her hand. There's just no way he could control himself in her presence even if he tried to, especially when she praised him and giving him a treat. If anything, the condition Resa stated sounded more like an inevitable outcome more than a punishment. Underneath the woman's crotch, the boy's expression already turned silly from his peaking arousal, and soon enough, his first climax happened.

"Mmmmbbbhhh...! Mmmmhh...!"

Yuto moaned into his mistress' nether region while bucking himself a few times, humping her hand while his juices spurted out to soak his pants. He writhed around in ecstasy for a while afterwards, giving Resa a submissive, if not somewhat lovestruck gaze as a further proof that he's already under her spell.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am

“Such an enthusiastic pet, you’re just full of passion for me.” Resa would say, teasing him as she would rub his head with her free hand after his climax. Once he was done, she would pull her hand out of his shorts and clean his semen off it, letting him see her taste his seed before finally releasing her headscissors and getting off him.

But of course, it wouldn’t remain simple for him, as his mistress would then remove his shorts off of him completely to toss them off somewhere off the ring. “And as you can guess, there’s no more need for those anyways. Now you’ll have some time with my “partner” but remember, I’m your mistress. If I sense you’re enjoying it too much, I might have to apply some tough love.”

After her warning, Resa would strut out of the ring to trade places with Serana, the more energetic of the two vaulting herself over the ropes to land into the ring. “Well, looks like it’s our turn to play. Hope you’ll be ready Yuto.” She’d say, seemingly genuine in her excitement for a round with the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:27 am

Yuto mumbled meekly into Resa's crotch as his head was rubbed by the woman. The blushes on his cheeks became more apparent as he saw her tasting his juices.He then gasped as his mistress finally gave him some breathing space. As Resa stripped his shorts to leave him naked, Yuto didn't offer any resistance as he knew that it'd be pointless. He just had to deal with the whole audience seeing his semi hard member now, something that wasn't exactly a new experience for the boy.

Groaning weakly, Yuto eventually picked himself up to face Serana who seemed to be full of energy in contrast to his rather drained state. Glancing at Resa, he then put up his grappling stance and circled Serana while adjusting his breathing. Not knowing what the woman's style and all, he decided to just going on the defensive for the time being.

"W-well... I-I'm ready, Serana-san..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:02 am

“Okay then Yuto, here I come!” Serana would say, going into her own grappling stance and aiming to lock up with Yuto. She wanted to test the waters first, seeing just how much the boy could push back against her as she would attempt to lock up and force him back.

Of course, she wouldn’t start with too much strength, wanting to give the boy at least a chance in the first lockup to prove himself. “Show us what you can do, Yuto.” She’d say, encouraging him as she would slowly up the strength in her push, although not going too far as to completely overwhelmed the tired wrestler.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 pm

As they locked hands with each other, Yuto was prepared to be pushed back, but it appeared that he could somehow stand his ground. He suspected that Serana was pitying him or something, but didn't mind too much about it. At least the woman seemed quite nice from what he saw so far. The boy began to push harder, trying to see just how much he could take on the woman.

"Hnngg....!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:49 pm

“Not bad Yuto, even after cumming you have a bit of strength in you!” Serana would congratulate, allowing herself to take a few steps back from his push. “But I don’t want to look like the weak link in this team, so I’m going to start trying now, okay?” The woman would state, now putting forth more strength in the hold.

Her goal would to slowly backpedal him to the corner cloesest to him, as a means to trap him and prevent any kind of escape. But she’d be sure to make sure she wasn’t using too much of her strength, as a means to keep him thinking he had a chance and not attempt to bail too soon.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:11 pm

"Y-yeah...? This much is nothing..." Yuto acted though as he heard Serana's compliment.

His opponent then began to put more force behind her pushing, however, and without him fully realizing it, the boy was gradually getting pushed towards a corner. It didn't feel like he's being overwhelmed, but he's losing more ground against Serana despite his effort to push her back. Perhaps his round against Resa had left him more drained than what he thought, or so he suspected.

"But uughh... y-youre quite strong yourself, eh...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 am

“Aw, thank you Yuto. I do work out a good amount, so I’m glad to know my strength is keeping up.” Serana would say in return, enjoying the boy’s compliment as she pushed him back. Eventually, her aim would be to have his back pressed against the turnbuckle, and once he was in place she’d attempt to break the lock of their hands and move directly to the boy.

Pressing herself against Yuuto, the boy would get the opportunity to feel her covered breasts against his chest, the busty wrestler attempting to pin him against the corner with her curvy yet toned body. “Tell me Yuto, do you like strong women? Or do you secretly prefer being in charge?” She’d ask, not necessarily expecting an honest answer but wanting to tease him as she pressed her clothed crotch against his naked groin.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:51 am

"Wha...? Ugh..." Yuto was surprised as he's now trapped in the corner, with Serana's busty form pressed against his naked figure. "T-that's..." the boy rolled his eyes and blushed as he heard her question.

He tried to push her off him, but it's not working. Could it be that she's actually stronger than what she actually showed him? Yuto had his suspicion, but it's hard to tell as he's still recovering from his fight with Resa. The thing was, the more he struggled against her, the more their bodies rubbed against each other, which only making him unable to think straight or keeping his thought together.

"Y-you should find that out y-yourself...!" he replied while still trying to make some space between them. "Nggh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 am

“Hmmm, that’s a good point Yuto.” Serana would hum in agreement, her face inching closer to his as she did. “No better way of telling than testing it for myself, is there? And don’t worry, despite how I look I can be a gentle lover, as long as I don’t get too lost in the heat of it anyways.”

After her teasing words, Serana would attempt to steal a kiss from the boy, planting her lips against his while pressing her body even more against his. This time, she’d add a slow grind of her hips, letting the two’s body friction be added onto his struggles to further arouse him, all the while her breasts squishing teasingly against his toned chest.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next