by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by Nelv Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41 am

Yuto's expression already turned a little silly by the time Jane broke the kiss and stopped her groping on his member. He looked as if he's already falling under the girl's spell, even if it's only halfway. There's a part of him that wanted the pleasure to continue, but at the same time his defiant side hadn't really been broken completely yet.

"Uuhh... I..." the boy hesitated for a moment, blushing. "I-I have to fight... I think..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by beachking Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 am

„i am not asking you what you think…“ she would lean in to kiss his chest gently. She would also softly push her teeth into the chest to bite him a bit. “I am asking you want you want!” She would then tag her sister in without her opponent knowing doing it behind his back. Julie would climb into the ring outside of the field of view of the boy.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:12 am

"Uh..." Yuto gazed away, trying to maintain his resolve until he felt the bite on his chest. "Ow...! I... I want to win...!" he said before trying to push his opponent away.

The boy didn't realize that Jane already tagged her partner so for the time being he just focused himself on trying to get himself out of the corner. Whether he really meant what he said or not, he still needed to back up his words, or at least looking like he tried to do so.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Jane was surprised when she was pushed away by the boy but Julie would swopp in right away behind him and catch him in a full nelson hold. She would lock it in as thigh as she could. “too bad that’s a thing we can´t make happen!” would Julie whisper into his ear from behind. Meanwhile Jane would drop to her knees in front of him and pull his shorts all the way down and off his ankles so he was naked down below.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Yuto gasped as he was suddenly seized from behind. With Julie holding him, the boy could only squirm around a bit, a situation that Jane took full advantage of by exposing his manhood to the cheering crowds.

"N-no... uh..." he whined while trying to slip away from Julie's hold, but finding little success in his effort.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:01 pm

the girl on her knees would grab his dick with one hand and would squeeze it a little bit. “wow… that is impressive I must admit…” she would say giggling for a little moment before her fingers slowly and gently moved down his dick. She would start to pump him gently and slowly while soon she would take her view off his dick and looked up in his face. “you must be proud on that!”

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:08 pm

"Oohh...!" Yuto began to moan as Jane was stroking his member, his face turning flustered while he wriggled cutely in Julie's hold. "S-stop thaatt..." he protested half heartedly.

His embarrassment obviously only fueled the crowds who encouraged the duo to go further with their victim. The boy himself was losing the strength and the will to resist gradually, his defiant side slowly being pushed away by his arousal.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Jane would feel how the dick inside her hands was getting more and more harder. She would look up to the boy and smile. “wow it is still growing impressive!” she would say before spitting a little bit onto her hand. She would then bring her wet hand back around his dick now using her spit to make it go easier and smother. The girl would smile while going faster now. “but please try to contain it as long as you can we want to have some fun after all!” would Julie whisper into his ear. “I don’t want my sister to have all the fun.”

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:06 pm

"Haaa... uuuhh..." Yuto only responded to Julie's words with moaning as Jane continued to stroke his cock.

The longer he was held and teased by the duo, the more weakened his resolve to resist them became. His squirming was gradually ceasing, his body just writhing around from the pleasure instead. The boy did want to hold himself back for as long as he could, but at this rate it'd only a matter of time before he'd blow his load.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:26 pm

Jane would smile just a bit less when she would feel how he was starting to pulse in her hand. This wasn´t a good sign. “come on we just got started!” she would say to him a bit disappointed. The other girl behind him would also shake her head. “don´t let her have all of it…” with that Julie would let go of him and push him towards the center of the ring away from the hands of her partner. She would give Jane a nod and the girl who wasn´t the official woman would slowly leave the ring slowly, but not without throwing yuto another kiss.
Meanwhile Julie would get ready to go at it with her now naked opponent. She would lean forwards and bring her hands in front of her body.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next