Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, killcarrion, LARIATO, Nelv, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by Nelv on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Yuto let out a rather frustrated groan as Julie let him go just before his arousal reached boiling point. He panted and stumbled a bit as she shoved him, his expression showing that he's feeling quite desperate after that denial. On the other hand, that also seemed to maintain his defiance level to a certain extend. Seeing Julie on the corner with a somewhat taunting expression, Yuto decided to rush towards the girl, aiming to ram his opponent against the corner!

Tension
Yuto

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by beachking on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Julie would see his opponent rushing towards her she would giggle for a moment and roll out oft he corner in the last moment leaving only the hard cold turnbuckels for her. “you don´t have to act like a caveman… you could ask me nicely!” she would explain giggling. The Australian woman would dance through the ring towards the other ring corner. There she would lean into the turnbuckles once again and get in the same position once again. She would now put one on top of it and started to message her own breast in his field of view.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Yuto's effort to launch his offense only ended with him crashing onto the turnbuckle, which didn't seem to surprise anyone else but him. He groaned and and stumbled away from the corner while the crowds were laughing at him, embarrassed, and yet getting more determined to catch Julie. This time, however, he'd try to approach her slowly before attempting to grab an arm or something rather than rushing again.

Tension
Yuto

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:48 pm

The girl would see the boy coming. This time he was slowly creeping up at her. She would raise an eyebrow. This was almost looking kind of scary having a naked boy slowly make his way up to her. The girl would shrug and wait for her opponent. She was surprised when he would just grab her arm. She would look down at her arm then up to him with a confused look on her face. “now what?” she would ask him shrugging again waiting for what came next.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm

"Uh..." Yuto seemed to hesitate for a moment after he caught Julie, mostly because of the girl's reaction.

He then decided to try pulling his opponent towards him, so he could wrap an arm around her throat for a sleeper hold. The boy thought that maybe he could make her think not to underestimate him by causing a bit of discomfort with the hold.

Tension
Yuto

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:29 pm

The girl would moan out loudly when Yuto was pulling Julie in. She would suddenly feel the surprisingly strong arms of her foe around her neck. She would struggle and throw a small tantrum trying to get free but no was of slipping out of this so easy. Her opponent was starting to choke hard at her, Julie felt how she started to panic. Damn that went bad fast.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:23 am

This development made Yuto thought that maybe he could actually turn this around. He kept the hold on Julie for a bit, but also being careful not to choke the girl completely. His opponent struggle was also slowly pushing him around, so after a while Yuto would shove Julie off him before following up by dashing towards her in an attempt to tackle her down.

Tension
Yuto

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:48 am

Julie would feel how her limps got weaker before she was suddenly shoved away. The girl would stumble away from her opponent before she would bend over and cough loudly holding her throat. She would cough loudly hwne she saw her opponent shooting towards her. She would turn her head and look at him in shock when he took her down with a hard tackle. The poor girl flew right down to the mat laying there and groaning in pain.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Things went quite well for Yuto now that he had Julie downed. Thinking he had a chance, the boy would attempt to pin his opponent by hooking one of her legs with his arm. Once he got into the position, the ref would start his counting.

"One...!"

Tension
Yuto

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:58 pm

The Australian girl felt her opponent laying right on her chest and pulling up her leg. She would groan out but right after the one count she would try to react. She would lay the one leg her opponent was pulling up around his neck and tried to pull him down, trying to get his head right between her legs. In the next moment she pulled her thighs together thigh. Julie tried to trap her opponent in a leg scissor, trying to take revenge for the choking she had to suffer beforehand.

beachking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum