by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism - Page 3 Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by WrestleMind Fri May 24, 2019 12:46 am

Marilyn groaned in ecstasy with each gentle squeeze of her exposed breasts. Having Cait mount her from behind certainly added to her excitement. By the time Cait had managed to put Marilyns top back on she was a hot mess. Sweating and breathing in short ragged breaths. 

The erotic artist couldn't contain her excitement at Caits idea of payback. "Yes! Yes! Pay me back a thousand fold! Right in front of everyone!" Marilyn paused and cleared her throat. "Careful Marilyn! Don't break character so easy!" "Sorry... What I meant was... Please don't do that... Don't violate my precious innocence!" Despite her tame protests Marilyn didn't try in the least to buck Cait off her back.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism - Page 3 Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by killcarrion Fri May 24, 2019 9:37 pm

*Hmm....there she goes those with those mixed signals again. I guess I can't really blame Haru for getting all twisted around and confused...* Caitlyn posited to herself from the contradictory reactions she was getting from Marilyn. But judging from the utter lack of resistance and quivering elation she was sensing from the downtrodden sexual deviant, Caitlyn slyly pieced together that, in actuality, nothing would have made Marilyn happier than getting some kinky comeuppance. Well...if that was the case...

"Sorry, sugar plum. You've got this one coming to ya...not that I think you'll mind all that much..." Caitlyn whispered that last part under her breath with a kissing suckle to her earlobe, laying her curvaceous frame atop Marilyn from behind and grapevining their legs together. Spreading both their lovely lean legs apart with Caitlyn continuing to massage and knead Mari's jiggling breasts, only with one hand eventually traveling down her slim abdomen to give her crotch the same massaging treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:10 am

With her teasing words and kisses, Cait warmed up her eager opponent. Having Cait spread on her like hot butter made escape difficult; though Marilyn didn't seem to be trying very hard. Only the occasional and lazy motion to reach for the ropes convinced the audience this want just some erotic foreplay.

Cait, apparently quite experienced in the erotic arts, worked wonders on Marilyn. With each tug of her breast and gentle rubbing of her crotch, her excitement rose up a bit, like a cart slowly climbing up a roller coaster. Marilyn, despite her attempts at acting could not hide her clear enjoyment. Her body was coated in a thick sheen of sweat, her breathing had become short and quick, and finally, she let out moans that continuously rose in pitch until they resembled excited squeals.

As Marilyn inched to the end of her sexual endurance a thought struck her: "I gotta get outta this... If I climax... I'm gonna pass out like an idiot and lose... Quality five-star matches have to be... Longer!" With a disappointed grimace, Marilyn reached up and tried to take her opponents eyes, hopefully buying some breathing room.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:14 am

The half-hearted attempts at gaining freedom did not go by unnoticed by Caitlyn, but they were clearly just for show and keeping Marilyn's, "Oh Woe Is Me~...", act going just a little bit longer. She was, like, clearly having her engines revved up given the myriad of other telltale signs that this girl was totally getting off on all this. The bucking hips from Cait's magic fingers, how she was sweating up a storm, and how her nipples were standing at attention, for lack of a better term. This wasn't quite as PG-13 as her employer's would prefer they keep their matches, but Cait was honestly just going with the flow...

...until that flow took an abrupt turn with Marilyn mustering up the fortitude to shoot up a hand at Cait's face, before being swiftly caught by the wrist from the silver-haired Hoot. "...*sigh*...You know...it's totes not cool for people to touch the Hooters waitresses without their permission...and we we're just about to get to the good stuff too." Cait dejectedly sighed with a casual guidance of Marilyn's hand to her ample breasts..."...but we can go back to kicking yer butt if want, too~..." Caitlyn perked up before twisting Marilyn around by her arm to lay on her chest, the frisky Hoot, than applying a tugged back camel clutch after situating Mari's arms over her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:29 am

Marilyn would have been annoyed at having her offense blocked so easily but the audience seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Caitlyn's dominance. If they were happy so was she.

Marilyn chuckled at the waitresses little reprimand. "Sorry miss... Thanks for letting me cop a feel though..." Before she knew what was going on her experienced opponent had transitioned from erotic play into actual wrestling. The Holts powerhouse bent Marilyns back a sharp angle and stifled her breathing with a well-executed camel clutch.

Marilyn, as always, made this incredibly painful move look a bit worse. She made sure to moan, gurgle, and beg for mercy excessively. As an added bonus, she raised her hand and signaled she was about to tap. Though in reality, she'd pass out before ever tapping. Giving up was so boring!

After about a minute in the hold, Marilyn could feel the walls closing in. Her vision was fading and she was becoming limp under Caitlyn's continued pressure. The erotic artist spoke out in a garbled whisper. "Erm... I think I bit off more I can chew... You two better finish me off before... Before I..."  Marilyn's long eyelashes suddenly fluttered as she started to blackout.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:52 am

It was most definitely a big no-no for any customers at Hooters to think themselves bold enough to go patting and groping the waitresses while they're on the job. One needs only meet their stalwart manager Masumi to know what happens to any patrons who may have had one too many margaritas...though being thrown out the backdoor of the restaurant probably wasn't near as painful as being subjected to the spine bending agony of Caitlyn's camel clutch. The Hoot pulled back on Marilyn's chin and kept up the steady and unyielding pressure until abruptly relinquishing her grip to allow the tanned vixen to slump downward.

"...That's actually not a bad food pun there, guess we're kinda rubbing off on you, huh?...Speaking of which, gonna need you to get up on your knees for the big finish, mkay?~..."
Caitlyn coyly whispered back before promptly unseating herself from her frazzled foe and sauntering over towards a refreshed Haru for the tag. Both Hoots would soon begin to simultaneously pump their fists in the air to rouse and lead the audience with emphatically repeated "HOOT!!!" chants while taking their positions on both sides of the ring. With The Hoots smiling cheerfully and with infectiously chipper enthusiasm, once Mari got into position on her knees, her world would become considerably bouncier from betwixt the ample butts of the fan favorite waitresses. Now twerking and jiggling their bubbly butts all up over the purple-haired thespian's face to the audience's cheering pleasure for their Deadly Peach tag-team manuever!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:48 am

For a moment Marilyn didn't think she could do it. Caitlyn's camel clutch had stifled her breathing and twisted her torso so intensely she was tempted to just pass out right in the middle of the ring. Yet Caitlyn's gentle direction gave her the boost she needed. "Gotta take this bump... No five-star match ends on a camel clutch!"

The strong-willed girl pushed herself up with trembling arms. After nearly collapsing back down a few times Marilyn finally managed to get on her knees. With glazed eyes, she looked to her left and right. The Hoots were pumping up the crowd, signaling the finish. 

Not wanting to let the audience to forget who the heel was Marilyn had a few parting words. With middle fingers raised to both hoots, she shouted defiantly: "Fuck you two glorified barmaids and whatever backwater town we're in!" The Hoots took this as the perfect opportunity to bound off the ropes and shut that hated loudmouth up for good. 

After building fantastic speed the two hoots suddenly twisted in mid-air and sandwiched Marilyns head between their tight asses. This was a move with no give. The initial impact scrambled her brains; its kinetic energy rolled through the rest of her body, sending her arms swinging like wet noodles. Her eyes crossed almost comically before rolling back into her skull. Her bright pink tongue slipped out of her mouth along with a bit of involuntary drool. The Hoots put a cherry on top by rhythmically twerking their bouncy butts against her unconscious face.

The plump vixen was already like wet dough by this point.  Once the Hoots backed off Marilyn simply flopped face-first onto the mat with an audible *THUD*. Her stillness was only interrupted by the irregular convulsion, making her body jiggle. All that was left was for the victorious Hoots to seal the match with a pin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 pm

Equal parts ludicrous fan service and devastatingly effective wallop, the perky purveyors of palatable food plates served up one of the more infamously crowd pleasing tag-team finishers in the form of their Deadly Peach~...the bombastic Hoots using their plentiful assets to their best disposal by turning in place just before reaching the kneeling vixen for a bootylicious finale that squashed her face between their ample rumps with enough peppy energy to kayo even the most resilient of foes...and with enough twerking gyration afterwards to have them be top prospects on the next hip-hop rapper's music video.

After letting Marilyn slump to the floor in a dazed stupor, Caitlyn would flip the vile villianess over to allow for Haruka to promptly seat herself on Marilyn's jiggling boobs for a schoolgirl pin attempt with Caitlyn victoriously posing behind her. Both striking a cheerleader-esque pose while smiling brightly as the referee put the bow on this match. "Hey Cait...*pant*...you're gonna explain to me what all of this was about, right?" Haruka panted under her breath while maintaining their posing for the camera. "...*pant*...maybe one day...once I figure it out myself first." Cait coyly replied with a cute wink and kinky swish to her hips as the bizarre match had it's well-choreographed conclusion.

One!...Two!!...Three!!!

Winner: The Hoots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3