Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism - Page 2 Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:45 am

Harus stuff punch struck clean against Marilyns already bruised chin. As she stumbled back and forth for a moment she got back to planning out the match. "Sure we could stand here and pound each other all night but that would get boring quick! Instead I think we should take this to the ground." 

Marilyn suddenly seemed to trip forward and take a knee. Instead of begging and pleading as she did before she mianed quietly for a moment. Then she charged forward, hoping to spear Haru in the gut and get on top of her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism - Page 2 Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by killcarrion Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 am

*Oh it's ON now!!!* Haru instantly forget what she was thinking about in regards to being somewhat lenient and taking it easy on Marilyn. She made this snap decision directly after she somehow got cold-cocked out of nowhere by the tanned, cunningly deceitful beaut whose acting prowess fooled Haru into believing that Marilyn couldn't throw a solid punch to save her life. The blue-haired Hoot eagerly paying her back with a stiff right of her own...which apparently had Marilyn hobbled down to one knee. Haru now grinning devilishly while hopping left and right in a faux boxing stance with a bouncing jiggle to her breasts as she shadow-boxed as well.

"Aw, what's the matter, Honey Kitten? Can't go a few rounds with The Blue Blur hersel-" Haru's cheeky gloating was cut off prematurely by Marilyn springing to life and ramming her shoulder into the Hoot's abdomen. Knocking the wind out of her sails with the rest of her slamming down hard onto the canvas, her legs kicking into the air before slumping down with the rest of her. She wheezed and coughed in her stunned state from beneath the purple-haired thespian who no doubt had ill intentions for the scrappy Hooters waitress.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:52 am

Marilyn relished the crowds shocked gasps as she sat on top of her huffing opponent. Beyond that, the master conductress knew that when she had the power her creative freedom became almost limitless. Now the question was: "What to do with the gasping Haru?"

With faux concern Marilyn inquired: "Oh no! I didn't mean to hit that hard! I don't know what I'm doing maybe..." As she played up her kind nature for the audience she ran her hands along Harus caramel brown love handles. "Oh my... Why are you hiding this great body underneath this tacky top?" Knowing she didn't have all day Marilyn grabbed the hemmes of Harus top and roughly pulled it up. She pulled until she could use the top to cover Harus face. Exposing her chest but obscuring her vision and breathing. 

The final thing for the erotic composer to do was slam her first into Harus exposed belly. If she succeeded it would keep the cute little hoot winded and docile.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:43 am

The "Blue Blur" herself wasn't feeling particularly spry at the moment. Not after getting gut-checked by the purple-haired composer, whom Haru was beginning to distinctly suspect was better at this whole wrestling business than she was letting on. The barreled over Hoot now wincing miserably while laying splayed out beneath Marilyn, who was now sitting atop her in a dominating way but still feigning an adorable innocence as if she didn't know her own strength.

Great...now it looked like Haru was being outwrestled and getting her ass kicked by an air-headed tart who didn't know a wristlock from a wristwatch. She quivered from the roaming hands traveling up her sides before abruptly having her Hooters t-shirt tugged up over her head to unveil her shapely breasts with a wriggling bounce and a cheering ovation from the audience. Haru grumbled against the cotton fabric covering her face, squirming about with her arms stretched above her head before having her sexy and slimline belly pounded in. Causing her to cough, writhe meekly, shuffle one leg up by the knee, and basically just make this day that much more miserable.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 am

Marilyn watched in mock horror as her punch caused Haru to writhe and cough. With her hands pressed to her cheeks, she cried out: "Oh I'm so sorry! I guess I just don't know my own strength... I'll try something a little less rough..."

The erotic actress slipped a tiny tube of lavender lipstick from her skimpy black shorts. With steady hands, she applied the lipstick to her puckered lips. With a joyous smile, Marilyn waved to Catelyn. "Try not being too jealous honey! I know you and Haru are..." Not quite sure how to put it in words Marilyn simply laced her fingers together and gave Catelyn an inquisitive look. "If you don't mind I'm gonna have a little fun with her... And don't worry! It'll be your turn next!" 

After hopefully triggering the other Hoot Marilyn knelt over Harus oscillating belly. Like a snake on the hunt, she slithered down until her lips could caress Harus soft navel. She began working her way up her opponent's belly. Kissing and lightly licking along the way, leaving a clear trail of lavender kiss prints.

As she neared Harus perky breasts she was tempted to escalate the lewdness, yet she didn't want to push her luck with Haru yet. Instead, she chose to try kissing and even nibbling on Harus neck until she was forced off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:48 am

Caitlyn was so totally not jealous of Haru right now...nor should she be. Aside from that one-time at a bitchin after-party in St.Bart's after a Hooters promotional event, Cait and Haru never hooked up like that. So they got their drink on and perhaps imbibed a tad too much, it's no big deal. So what if one thing lead to another, and all those things lead to them waking up back at their hotel spooning eachother with a swirling hangover, the taste of eachother's lipstick on their mouths, and a promise never to speak of this again. Cait blushed and got a little fidgety when Marilyn started to sensually mush her lips against Haru's slim, sexy abdomen...Cait was not jelly.

Haru really couldn't see much of anything through the white cotton fabric of her Hooters t-shirt pulled up over her face. The same shirt that she grumbled and moaned into once Marilyn started leaving purple lip blotches all up on her until she started suckling on her neck. Which she knew was going to leave love hickeys for days like she was being branded or something. Okay...Haru could admit that Marilyn had her locked down in a compromising and utterly humiliating position, a mewling and sensuous moan being muffled into her t-shirt from her starting to get all hot and bothered. But with that awareness of how hot this all was, came the acknowledgment that she needed to get the fudge out of this ring. So Haru bucked her hips hard to get this purple people eater off of her, and after tugging her shirt back down, immediately started crawling towards her teammate.

"Okay...*pant*...I think I warmed her up for ya...*pant*...she's all yours..."
Haru muttered out while crawling in hopes of getting the sorely needed tag, her face flushed beet red with a sway to her orange jeaned rump on her trek towards allowing Cait to start laying down several smackdowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:27 am

While Harus bucking hips generated enough power to dislodge Marilyn she made sure to sell the hell out of it; practically leaping off Harus waste like a spring. Marilyn loomed up and was mesmerized by the way Harus butt swayed to and frough while she crawled. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks. "I gotta at least show everyone im trying!"

With that in mind Marilyn lunged a hand at Harus ankle. She managed to clasp her hand to the girls ankle before letting it slip from her fingers. Haru made the tag and rolled out of the ring, leaving Marilyn kneeling in front of her ticked off tag team partner.

A girl who was looking out for her own self interest would have offered some sort of olive branch. Not Marilyn. She knew very well that a beat down was coming and she didn't want to dampen it in any way.

"Hey don't look at me like that... Your face can't take much more scowling..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:11 am

Haru felt Marilyn snatch her from behind by her ankle, but she was prepared to ditch that sneaker anyway if need be as long as she could get the tag in and get the fudge out of this ring. These weren't even her favorite running sneakers anyway. And while nothing would have pleased Haru more than to send this floozy packing and win this match single-handedly for their team, she knew when to hold them. When to fold them. And when to tag in her partner before Marilyn started getting anymore sensually frisky than she already had. The leaping tag she made being a godsend that she immediately started making use of by rolling out of the ring to gather and cool herself off...

...as Caitlyn made her entrance to Haru's exit. Merrily stepping through the ropes with a waft to her silver locks. Hot-pants jeans and stretched thin top clinging tightly to her curvaceous form as she casually strolled towards the kneeling Marilyn...while cracking her knuckles. "...*sigh*...I know right? I can like...feel the crow's feet starting to settle in from all the worrying I do for Haru..." Cait opined with an index finger scratching the side of her eye, to which there was no real noticeable wrinkle. "But that's okay now, cause I'm gonna have, like, the biggest smile for these next few parts~..." Cait cheerfully stated before seamlessly tugging Marilyn back to her feet after bending down to apply a side headlock, than hauling the duplicitous minx up into the air for several seconds before slamming her backward in a delayed vertical suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:42 am

Before she could come up with a witty retort Marilyn found herself suspended in the air. The erotic artist maintained a small pretense of prudishness. Her flimsy top couldn't handle the weight of her breasts being dragged down by gravity. She used one hand to steady herself on Cait and the other to ensure her breasts didn't slip from her skimpy top. Being held upside down for so long made the blood slowly drain to her head, creating an intense sense of dizziness. 

After what felt like a lifetime in the air Cait brought her crashing back down. First, her head and neck slammed into the mat at an awkward angle, almost knocking her out. Second, the skimpy top was jarred from her chest with the impact. Her perky bubblegum pink nipples were exposed for the excited crowd to gawk at. 

Marilyn laid there, dizzy, hurt, and exposed. For the first time so far she didn't have to do any extra selling or pandering. Each moan and gasp was genuine. Between her huffing an puffing she whispered: "Cait... Buddy... You stunned me good... Could you help me with my top?" In reality, Marilyn wouldnt have minded if every inch of her body was laid bare. She was simply interested in seeing what her opponent would do.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:38 am

Good things really did come to those who were patient. Caitlyn herself having to endure several agonizing minutes of prolonged idling in her corner with nothing to pass the time aside from watching her bestest friend getting lewdly smooched, affectionately fondled, and overall bamboozled by the deceitful actress. Which only made it all the more satisfying when Cait finally got the opportunity to start flexing some Hooters muscle all over her currently upside-down foe...Cait holding onto Marilyn's belt and staring upward at the ceiling and Mari's extended legs before slamming her back down to earth.

Cait springing back to her feet with a nimble kip-up while keeping her promise of having a sparkling smile throughout all of Marilyn's butt whopping. Until she spun to face Marilyn and put a hand to her mouth in mocked astonishment and wide eyes. "Whoopsie~...my B~...Guess I don't know my own strength." Cait chipperly uttered before bending down to flip Marilyn on her back by her shoulder, now straddling her lower spine as both hands than went wiggling their way under the actress' exposed chest to start fiddling her top back on...in between enjoying some tender squeezeplay on her tanned and squishy breasts, that is. "Considering you did the same expose to Haru, I figure that makes us even~...with her, maybe. You've still got a tab to pay with me, honey kitten~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next