Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism Empty Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:02 am

Marilyn stood close by the ramp entrance, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She was about to burst with enthusiasm and pent-up sexual desire. The only thing that kept her under control was k owing she could finally leash it all on her lucky opponents.

Marilyn had been given the rare honor of freely choosing her first opponent. After a protracted shopping session, she found her perfect opponents. "It was a tough choice! These guys got all sorts of wrestlers! From massive beast-like men to little twig boy toys. From meaty giantesses to cute and dainty flowers. From cruel and savage animals to innocent and honorable fighters." Marilyn shuddered at the thought of all her past and future choices. Just then her sexually charged pop music began bouncing about the arena. After a quick stretch and wardrobe check, she entered the stage.

"You guys are never going to forget the show I put on tonight!" With an unearned sense of confidence, Marilyn strutted onto the ramp and struck her first pose. The audience was blown away at first glance.

Spoiler:
From head to toe Marilyns body didn't quit. From her tree trunk thighs to her utter like breasts, to her thick yet toned abdomen not one inch of her caramel skin was wasted. "Go on soak it in... I really do look this good!"

Having stood idle for long enough Marilyn started galavanting down the ramp sparingly high fiving her fans along the way. "Don't want you guys to get bored of my affection." Though there would be an exception. 

Nearing the end of the ramp Marilyn wanted to demonstrate exactly what type of performer she was. After scanning the front row crowd she found her mark. A diabolically cute girl with silver hair and crimson eyes. Edging towards her fan Marilyn thought: "you're perfect! So cute! So innocent! Not like these gross doinks around her!" Having arrived in front of her mark the erotic artist silently loomed over her. Eventually, the for eyed girl managed to choke out: "h- he hi... Can I help you?..."
A cute fan:
Taking things slow, Marilyn combed her ebony fingers through the girl's ivory hair. "Thanks for asking baby! Ya, actually I do need your help! I need you to sit there and... Be pretty..." With that Marilyn cupped her hands around the girl's rosy cheeks, pinching them slightly. 

With only a slight delay she edged her face closer to the girls. She could feel her hot breath wash across her face. Marilyn smiled. Then she did what everyone hoped. She kissed her fan on the lips. The audience gawked at this sideshow for what felt like forever. With each rotation, lick and soft bite of Marilyn mouth the audience moaned in jealousy. Just as quickly as she had moved in Marilyn pulled away with a *smack*

The poor girl Marilyn had used swayed from side to side like a slender tree in a hurricane. "Wha- what... Why... What was that?..." Marilyn chuckled. "That's called a kiss honey... Sorry for not asking permission... And for this..." Marilyn followed her inadequate apology with a fast hard slap across the poor girl's cheek. It struck true and the girl collapsed into the arms of a bystander in the audience. 

In that moment the Hoots music hit the arena. Marilyn started at the ramps entrance with a euphoric smile as she backed toward the ring.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by killcarrion Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:49 am

"EVERYBODY OUT THERE READY TO GIVE A HOOOOOOT????"

Spoiler:

Perky, bubbly, and infectiously cheerful could all accurately describe the catchy vocals and upbeat melody of The Hoots theme. The sprightly waitresses themselves than came frolicking out from behind the curtain. Glimmering spotlights bathing the arena in a distinctly orange and white hue that matched their ludicrously snug hot pants jeans and tank tops, as well as the wacky waving inflatable tube men just than being pumped with air to start randomly flailing around. The tube-men being a hilariously appropriate variation to the party atmosphere that was their entrance routine, now complete with the Hoots themselves than taking the time to perform the DragonBall Z fusion pose~...the randomness of their anime reference garnering an uproarious pop from the cheering crowd.

The pair than merrily skipping down the ramp with a mesmerizing jiggle to their bouncing boobs that almost made all the men in the crowd forget to catch the occasional Hooters t-shirt fired into the audience by their t-shirt cannons. It was a secret to no one just how the peppy Hooters waitresses earned their ludicrous tips, the pair having also mastered the art of making customers know that OMG, it was sooooo totally boring around here until you hunks showed up XOXO...this being one of their memorized bits of dialogue to have the guys feel right at home and start ordering the potato wedge appetizers. But because she had a heart, Haru would make a point to stop the poor cutie who Marilyn bitch-slapped and hand her a free T-shirt and coupons, along with a pat on the hat and a mouthed Sorry bout that~...

Now in the ring after exchanging their cannons for microphones and rolling under the bottom rope, the Hoots took one more second to wrap one arm around the other and smile for one more flirtatious pose before turning to face their opponent for the night...as in singular. Alone. Uno....Haru and Cait not knowing quite what to make of this as they shot each-other a raised eyebrow and curious glance...so they just went with it for now.

"Heh...uh, ya know...if you're really havin a tough time pickin somethin off the menu, sweetie, I'd suggest just flippin a coin or somethin. Even I wouldn't think it smart for a patron to see the menu and say, "I'll have one of everything."...you're only gonna end up with indigestion...or in this case, a Hot And Spicy ass-kicking~....which hey, whatevs. I'm ready to put that order in right now if you want, sweetums..." Haru mischievously quipped with her fist balled on her curvy hip before Caitlyn put a hand on her partner's shoulder, once again being the sugary sweet mediator to Haru's peppery attitude.

"Come on, Haru...let's at least hear her out before we go and cast judgment here. Maybe she's realized she's bitten off more than she can chew by signing up for a 2 on 1 match, and has, like, totes changed her mind about this whole thing. It's not to late to just pick one of us to fight, honey....althoooough....I'm kinda hopin it's me...just so I can teach you some manners and that it's totes not cool to smack around the loyal customers like that. If she picks me, I'll think I'll personally show her how we put the whammy in our Double Whammy Wings~..." Caitlyn deliciously threatened with a cocked hip, flirtatious wink, and flick of her shimmering silver hair to compliment her statuesque beauty...

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs. The Hoots: Lessons in Eroticism

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:32 am

Marilyn starred, mouth gaping wide open as her opponents entered the arena. With each small gimmick the duo portrayed, Marilyn shuddered in excitement. 

First, they entered the arena in the most over the top and dorky way possible. Inflatables, posing, skipping and... T-shirt cannons!? Their enthusiasm was infectious. Not forgetting she had been the one to slap the pretty off that poor girls face Marilyn practically swooned at the small act of kindness from Haru.

Marilyn made sure to maintain a rigid poker face as the hoots rolled into the ring and began their introductions.

As the two charismatic waitresses wrapped up their introductions Marilyn raised a finger and began speaking. "I..." Marilyn suddenly choked up, tears welling from her eyes. After taking a moment to regain her composure she finally responded. "I'm sorry guys... You're just so fucking perfect together! I love all of what you're bringing! The size disparity, the sweet and sour attitudes... And your little waitress outfits... Ohhh I can't wait to tear those off of you..." 

The erotic entertainer suddenly slapped her hands together; as if to start the show. "Oh, I'm sorry! I almost forgot about everything you just said... So yeah um I definitely want you two as a pair, but you know with standard tag team rules! Though I do have one request! I want to start the match against Haru! She seems like the weakest... I mean the cutest!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:49 am

"WEAKEST!!?? WHO'RE YOU CALLIN-mjfghgy!!!!!"

"Sorry, we'll, like, just be one second~..."

Caitlyn managed to swiftly cup her hand around Haru's mouth before one obscenity could be sent flying out of her lips, the Hoot narrowly avoiding a repeat of their encounter with the Sorority Sisters where her combustible partner went off on an obscenity-laced tirade before Cait could wrangle her partner in. This time she nipped the problem in the bud and twisted them both around so the waitressing duo could have a private huddle before offering Marilyn a much more composed retort.

"Pwah...hate when you muzzle me like that, ya know..."

"Better that than gettin in trouble with Masumi again. So like, what do you think of this?

"Iunno...Maybe too much time on the tanning bed has fried her brain. I say we just give her what she wants. Customer's always right after all~..."

"...you're just saying that because you want a crack at her...*sigh*...she did kinda seem like a fan of ours at the beginning there...alright, let's show her what it means to be a Hooters girl. You're up first cutey~..."

It was with that one teasing allusion to Marilyn's earlier veiled jab that Caitlyn patted her partner on the back with a chipper smile and stepped through the middle and top ropes, taking her place at their corner turnbuckle as Haru puffed her cheeks with a cute scowl towards Cait before turning to approach the purple-haired vixen. "Alright hon, you're on. Just don't forget to tip your waitress after she's done serving you a whoppin...and maybe you can buy a Hooters calendar afterward to remember us by, sweetie. I'm Ms. April, Cait is Ms. November, in case you wanna know~..." A flirtatious winking smirk accompanied a swish of her hips from the bubbly Hoot as the referee signaled for the bell, Haru ready to lock arms with Marilyn if need be...

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Marilyn watched intently as the Hoots took a sidebar, Not quite making out what they were saying but enjoying their chemistry and perceived banter none the less.

Marilyn lit up as Haru delivered some light-hearted trash talk and an offhand remark about a calendar. "A calender!? Can I be Mrs. March!?" Marilyn paused and cleared her throat. "Sorry let me get into character here..." As she spoke her grin went from manic to maniacal. Her eyes went from beaming to glaring. Finally, she crossed her arms over her body like a straight jacket, slowly gliding her hands up and down from her armpits to her curvy love handles. honey... I feel bad for your partner... Shell have to watch as I steal every bit of your innocence! Violate every soft brown curve of your delicate body! And then... And then!... It'll be her turn!"

Marilyn looked around for a moment before leaning in and covering her mouth with her hand. She now whispered to maintain some semblance of kayfabe. "Or... you can do all that to me if you want... Just imagine it! "The waitress with attitude batters and humilates the exotic goddess!" How does that sound?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:57 am

Haruka didn't need much more convincing to determine that Marilyn wasn't really "working with a full menu," for lack of a better phrase. The purple-haired gal seemed to flop between personas at the drop of a hat, from outright fan adoration to wanting to rock their bacon-wrapped world. A preconception that was only solidified when Marilyn went from jubilantly expressing interest in slapping on a pair of orange hot pants for her own calendar spreadshot...to practically cooing at the thought of ravishing the Hooters duo on a grand stage...to offering that they do the same to her in return?

"Uh...weeeell...I spoze the latter would be kinda the better deal...but umm, if you're really curious about I think..." Haru whispered back under her own covered mouth, than hinting at unveiling her true opinion on the matter. "...it sounds like you're a few appetizers short of a sampler, honey kitten. But whaddya say for now we just have an honest tussle and see who comes out on top~..." Haru playfully smacked her lips for a flirtatious air kiss before pivoting on her feet to drive her thigh into Marilyn's abdomen to wind her and have their biggest fan be arched over herself. Haru than clamping onto that shiny purple mane of hers before kicking out her legs in a V-shape to slam Marilyn down face-first in a facebuster...duh.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 am

Marilyn was too busy getting a kick out of being called crazy in a way that fit just right with Harus gimmick to defend against this first assault. After a quick bump to her gut, the violet-haired beauty keeled over and ate the full force of Harus X-factor. The kinetic energy of the move rolled through her body like a wave emanating from her head and finally ending in her toes. 

Now slightly less beautiful and slightly more pissed all Marilyn could do for the moment was grumble incoherently and plot internally. "Oh, you bitch! You got me good... If that's how you want to play it I can be deceitful too!"

Starting with a pathetic whimper, the combat composer began putting on a decent act for her opponent. Slowly shimmying then crawling towards her sitting opponent Marilyn made her look quite the heel. "Ha- have Me- ma- mercy... This is my first fight and you attacked me so cruelly and without warning! Oh... I'm feeling... faint I think you've given me a concussion... You monster!" With her palms now pressed against each of Harus inner thighs, Marilyn suddenly trembled before collapsing face first onto Haru's bright orange short shorts. There she lay playing dead, eagerly awaiting Haru's and more importantly the audience's reaction.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:59 am

Considering that Haru was a tad slow on the old uptake and was most assuredly not the brains of their tag-team, she opted to forgo figuring out what Marilyn's cockamamie schemes were and would just fast forward to the fun wrasslin part of their show. Haru kinda thinks she knows what Marilyn was getting at, but for now she still owed the purple-haired weirdo for calling her the weakest of the bunch. The immediate aftereffects of Haru's facebuster were far from just a bouncing jiggle to the Hoot's bodacious backside however...they included an Oscar-calibre performance by her languishing opponent, writhing in agony? before slumping forward...dead.

"Uhhhhh...sorry?..."
Haru muttered while squinting through one eye down at the fallen foe whose purple-haired head was now suggestively nestled right up against the Hoot's crotch, as if she was...well, you know. The bewildered Hoot scooting backward on her butt before standing herself back up, now confusingly scratching her back of her noggin as the referee got down on her knees to address the seriousness of Marilyn's condition. An underswell of boos directed towards the Hoot who they felt may have gone too far against the poor rookie, who than turned to Caitlyn with a baffled and emphatic shrug of her shoulders...

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:17 am

The referee carefully rolled Marilyn into her back to check her vitals. He pressed a hand to her jugular and waited. Knowing if she played dead for too long the ref would have to call the match Marilyn paused just a moment before staging her revival. 

Just as the referee was about to wave off the match Marilyn suddenly gasped and latched onto the ref's collar. "Oh, my stars! After Harus deranged assault, I swear I saw angels... Demons maybe... And-" the ref cut her off. "Mam please let go of me." Marilyn chuckled nervously. "Oh, sorry baby!" With a flick of her wrist, she released and patted down the refs now stretched out collar. 

After glancing back at Haru Marilyn began slowly rising to her feet. She put on a masterclass of vulnerability. Her knees buckled, she swayed drunkenly from left to right, and finally, she began shadow boxing, poorly. "Give me your best shot Haru! I'm not... *Gulp* afraid!" 

Hoping she had at least down some confusion into Haru Marilyn planned to shoot a hard right hook to her chin if she was generous enough to get in range.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:35 pm

*Sheesh ...there's enough cheesy acting in this hammy performance that she could probably serve up enough sandwiches to feed the whole stadium...* Haru mused to herself in unintentional food metaphors while watching the frazzled Marilyn spring back to life and drag the referee into her theatrical melodrama. The blue-haired Hoot interlocking her fingers behind her head with a suspicious pout on her lips as she watched on. She still wasn't totally sure what to make of all of this...but just in case Marilyn was a legit pansy, maybe she should hold back some of her punches. Hooters girls can't be seen roughing up ladies who can't even defend themselves...their manager would, like, totally blow a gasket.

"Mmmmkay...if that's what ya really want...Just don't go cryin to me when you break a nail or something."
Haru nonchalantly scratched the back of her calf with her other foot, a casual stroll than taking her towards her weak-kneed challenger lumbering about like a drunken sailor. Haru was honestly starting to feel sorry for her. Marilyn looking like she has no place stepping into the ring against anyone stronger than a kawaii...until the Hoot's lowered guard ended up having her be served with a knuckle sandwich, one with extra pepper that cracked in her jaw and sent her reeling backward. Haru grimaced while holding her chin, agitated from having her clock cleaned by the crybaby creampuff, but intent on returning it to sender with a stiff straight punch of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next