by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Session

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Training Session - Page 8 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:05 am

“Yes that’s it...” Resa smirked as she felt his manhood begin to slowly harden in her again, his arousal taking over once more as she continued to ride him. “Give into your lust for your mistress. Show me that your cock will always belong to me, and that you are incapable of resisting me in any way.”

As she continued her sexual domination, the busty wrestler would begin to rub her chest against his face, before going to lightly slap at him with her large bosom. Once again she was enjoying a “playful” breast boxing match against his face, this time as she grinned and imapled herself with his cock constantly.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am

Resa's words sinking more and more into Yuto's mind. His arousal growing stronger as he now accepted that there's no way he could resist the woman. "Mmmm..." the boy mumbled his moan as his mistress rubbed her breasts all over his face again, before slapping it lightly for another boxing session. "Mmmh... mmmhh...!"

All of these only making him growing harder inside her. The feeling of her breasts, the scent of her body, and the sensation of her pussy squeezing and milking his manhood were being drilled further into his head as time passed. Never before he met a woman who could make him feel such addiction.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:52 am

“It looks like you’ve finally realized it y pet.” Resa giggled as she stopped the breast slapping, going back to push his face as deep into her cleavage as possible. “You are mine, and nothing you can do will be able to change that. I own your body, mind and cock, not even you have more authority over yourself than me.”

Drilling in that final comment, Resa would add a wiggle of her hips every time she’d full sheathe him in her, giving Yuuto not even the slightest chance to consider otherwise. “Cum my pet, show your loyalty to your mistress as you’re too broken to think for yourself. Cum as you pass out in signal that I am in control of you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

Yuto couldn't even think about denying Resa's claim anymore. The woman simply laid out the facts before him; that she owned him in every aspect. His arousal only growing when he thought about it, as if he's actually overjoyed from being dominated so thoroughly by such a beautiful mistress.

Just as she commanded, the boy tensed up and twitching around, letting out muffled moans into Resa's cleavage. "Mmmfff... mmmffff...!" his body bucked off a few times as his cock spurted his juices, not much left of it at this point. "Hnngggg..." It didn't take too long until his exhaustion made him losing consciousness again, and with a peaceful expression on his face, he would limp in his mistress' grasps.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:20 am

“Ah, blissful submission.” Resa would sigh as Yuto release the last bit of semen he had into her. She’d wait a few seconds after she felt him go limp in her grasp, loving keeping him trapped in her curves as a final show of dominance over her pet.

Eventually though, she’d release the boy and free his cock from her pussy, lying next to him with a smirk as she looked at his unconscious form. “You’ve been a very entertaining pet, if only you had a little more stamina to keep up.” She’d say as she showed a bit of kindness and pulled the covers of her bed over them, allowing the exhausted boy to sleep with his mistress.

“Rest well, for you now belong to me.” Resa would whisper as she gently took his head and placed his chin on her bosom, giving him his favorite pillows to sleep on.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8