Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:27 am

Himari gawked at Lexis freshly exposed body as she made her overwhelmingly seductive entrance. She had thought Lexi had a good figure, but she was clearly wrong. It was clear now that the person she would be grappling with was some sort of American goddess.

As Lexi got closer and closer the tempo of Himaris heart steadily quickened. She grew closer to the ring, Himari blushed as she saw the finer details of Lexis toned body. She slipped under the ropes and crawled seductively towards Himari, her knees buckled as blood shot to her head. Finally, Lexi delivered the "knock out" blow; blowing a kid to the innocent girl. Himari shambled from side to side, drunk on Lexis seduction. As Lexi finally stood before her Himari collapsed to her knees. Feeling disproportionate shame, Himari bowed profusely. "Apologies! Apologies! I promise to be the more worthy opponent! I promise I won't faint so quick!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Wrapping an opponent around her finger was nothing new. As primarily a Hentai wrestler it was one of the important parts of any fight. It was all about the seduction, surrender, and wearing an opponent down until they weren't able or willing to fight you. She had certainly had a fair share of foes smitten with her on looks alone but never quite with the reaction of Himari. The girls over the top expressions and body language almost made her break character a bit, a hand drifting to her lips to stifle a giggle.

The brunette slowly made her way to the groveling Himari, head cocked to the side curiously at her display. Apologising before the match began. Oh my. She stopped short in the center of the ring, tilting her chin a bit to gaze down her nose at the other woman to look more regal. It was a look she learned from her tag partner Mackenzie, being domineering was all part of how the they tended to do things.

The referee looked confused in all of this, unsure if they should even ring the bell yet. They would wait patiently for Himari to rise to their feet to actually start the match. Lexi hadn't moved from her spot at the bell, instead she lowered herself down a but into a grappling stance… though leaned a bit further forward that normal to display her cleavage noticeably more to Himari. If there was any point she wasn't going to abuse the shyness of the other girl further, this was what easily made her intentions known.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:38 am

Though Lexi was leagues ahead of Himari in terms of flirtatious prowess; the nervous girls was too stubborn to stay groveling on the floor. No! Lexi would get far more than she bargained for with this petite but nimble foreigner!

Going from a zero to a hundred Himari shot a few feet into the air before landing on the balls of her feet with hardly a sound.  With a bit of sniffling and renewed vigor, Himari raised her hands towards Lexi; unwisely challenging her to a test of strength. With a gentle grin plastered across her face, Himari thought: "Hehe... It's just like on the TV!"

"Don't doubt me yet pretty girl! I may be quick to the emotions but I'm stubborn and proud like a... Chihuahua? Yes the tall, strong chihuahua, that's who I am!" Now turning to the referee Himari took on a far more subdued and respectful tone towards the official. "Mr. Ref sir would you please ring the bell? I'm ready"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:07 pm

Lexi wanted to bottle girl up and keep her in her pockets or something. An endless well of surprises and adorable little mannerisms. Was this real, was this girl actually in front of her? She couldn't help but smile watching her talk at a mile a minute and express herself so openly. Meckenzie would have had fun with Himari no doubt. Lead the girl atray with getting her to say things she wouldn't understand just for a laugh. Lexi was easier to amuse.

She wasn't too phased by whatever threat Himari may have posed. There size difference was pretty substantial after all. Even without that though, Lexi was a veteran. A former champion in her old wrestling league. As far as she could tell Himari was as green as grass. It wasn't exactly a fair fight. The brunette intended to take things easy though, have a competitive showing without coming across as being a jerk.

The referee looked her way to confirm she was ready, so she nodded. Bare feet sliding across the mat, setting herself up to lock hands with Himari. She waited for the bell, but the moment she heard it Lexi moved to close the gap. Her fingers seeking out Himari's to interlace both hands. A firm powerful grip from her on the smaller girl, waiting until she was ready before actively applying herself in the test of strength. Lexi curiously tested her foe, slowly ramping up her own strength to see where Himari's limits were.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:25 am

With all the strength of said chihuahua Himari eagerly engaged in Lexis test of strength. At first, they were at a standstill, which certainly inflated Himaris meager ego. "Hehe in a small time ill push you far!" 

Yet as Lexi ramped up the pressure Himari's relative lack of strength and height became apparent. With each shameful step back Himaris ego deflate a little more. Finally, she found herself pressed against the ropes with Lexi looming over her. With a small gulp and a bead of sweat streaming down her cheek, the teensy girl squeaked out: "re-ref... Mr.referee I think this is the rope break!"

The referee quickly nodded and silently mimed for Lexi to "back off".

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Lexi wasn't especially gifted when it came to raw power. Most of her strength was an illusion, created by good use of leverage, momentum, or the manipulation of joints. Himari however was far weaker than her, a rarity and something she was going to have fun with for the time being.

The brunette practically matched Himari backwards, taking her all the way to the far side of the ring. She twisted her wrists, guiding their arms down to their sides while keeping fingers interlocked to provide no escape, shoving the other girl the last bit of the distance into the ropes. Lexi followed even as she protested about rope breaks, no real intention on letting her off so easy.

She pressed forward, pinning her body up against Himari as she stood trapped against the ropes. Her chest heaved out, making use of their height difference to bury the smaller girl's face between her breasts. Ever aware of what she was doing, she arched her back slightly in short intervals, purposefully grinding herself up against her for with a knowing smirk on her face.

The referee looked on after issuing their warning to break went unheeded. Throwing a hand up, they began to count over the cheers of the crowd and requests from the audience that they not break up the action just yet. The official of course did their job, making it all the way to near the end of her count, ready to disqualify Lexi when the brunette broke away at the last moment.

With a spring in her step she let go, releasing Himari's hands and backing away to leave the girl to bask in whatever state she had left her in. She seemed in no hurry just yet to attack again, innocently fixing her bikini top so it sat just right while blowing the smaller girl another suggestive kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 am

Himari, overestimating her strength, was easily pressed into the ropes by her taller, more experienced opponent. She then put that experience to work; making Himaris head spin with each pivot of her breasts. For each small breath, she was allowed Lexis pleasant fragrance overwhelmed her senses. Finally, after five seconds or five minutes, she couldn't tell, Lexi bounded away like a thief in the night. 

After some mild suffocation and an erotic assault, Himari quickly crumbled to her hands and knees, desperately trying to calm her racing heart. Feeling a slight tinge of desperation she would forgo some of her precious honor in her next move. Putting on her most dazzling smile and sparkling eyes Himari looked up at Lexi. "Ohh... I'm so... Broiling... Could i get a bit of rest? Pretty Pwease!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Lexi had been willing to give the smaller girl a small chance to recover. There wasn't a world in which she found Himari to be a threat… but perhaps that was just her being overconfident in her ability. It was funny to watch her struggle, not because Lexi was cruel, but because she saw a lot of herself in the girl. Back before she ever thought to make a career of this, the small bouts her and her current partner Mackenzie use to have in private. The brunette had be terrible at first, easily manipulated into being a willing participant when it came to being put into positions that had turned her on. Himari was like a tiny reflection of that.

When the girl failed to rise completely, Lexi dropped down to her own hands and knees to match heights with her. Like a puppy wanting to play, she bounced a bit in place, smiling eagerly even as their were pleas to give her opponent a break. She decided against that as she stalked across the ring towards Himari.

The brunette made her way right up to the other girl until they were face to face, leaning in to boop the two of their noses together cutely. Without warning she dipped in a second time to try and gift the girl the smallest of kisses on her lips, stealing a small affection from her opponent.

Had Himari not fled or fought back by now, she would lean back onto her knees, attempting to reach out and grab hold of the girl. Rather than pull her directly to the mat, Lexi would attempt to pull the girl towards her. The brunette dropped onto her back, trying to bring Himari forward to lay over top of her body. Legs spreading wide to curl around the petite girls body with a tight scissor while her arms sought to embrace Himari's head in a tight hug, pulling her face back into her pillowly bossom.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 am

Himari had all sorts of plans for when Lexi let her guard down. Those plans immediately disintegrated once Lexi had gently pressed her lips to himaris own thirsty lips. Himari was getting the hang of things though. Instead of becoming paralyzed or recoilig she leaned into the kiss until Lexi pulled away, creating a soft smack as their moistened lips unlocked. 

Partially hypnotized, Himari couldn't fathom putting up a fight as Lexi laid on her back and pulled the young girl on top of her. Before she knew it her face was nestled in Lexis almost bare chest, glistening with sweat from her own excitment. Her waist was locked down by the scissoring of Lexis ivory thighs.

No longer in her right mind, Himari still did not fight back! Instead she played along, smooching and tenderly licking her opponents chest. Slowly the lack of air turned Himari from an erotically hypnotized girl into a snoozing unconscious girl; her body becoming dead weight on top of Lexi.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:39 am

As hesitation slipped away and Himari embraced their kiss, Lexi couldn't help but smirk as their lips pushed into one another. She took a moment to not only enjoy it put allow the other girl to take the reigns and explore the moment now that she was feeling adventurous. For all the brunette knew, this could be the girls first time being intimate with someone so she intended to make it special and slightly educational.

As their lips parted she stared into the other girls eyes giving her an unmistakable come hither look, easing her opponent over top of her. Himari fit like a snug puzzle piece, not putting up the faintest of resistance as she was pulled down into the living trap that was Lexi's body.

With no struggle, the smooth thighs wrapped around Himari's body remained gentle, nothing but a faint squeeze every now and then just to enforce how close they were but nothing more. Her fingers combed through the other girls hair as she held her head to her bosom, keeping the girl content and breathless within her valumsious breasts.

The eager nature of her opponent had surprised her, gleven gotten a small giggle as she felt hungry kisses within her cleavage and soft probing lifts. She hummed please try, enjoying the small affections she was being paid as she gentle eased Himari into her eventual slumber. It had been easier than expected to put her down… but pinning her now wouldn't be any fun at all.

She carefully lifted the girl's form, checking on if she was still awake or not after a moment of no response, she gently set the girl to the mat, crawling on her hands and knees to come up beside her. Rather than covering the small girl, she attempted to hoist her up and lay her petite body across her shoulders to place her into a torture rack hold. Rather than gripping her at the leg and chin however, she had slipped a hand between the girls legs and the other had anchored itself over one of her breasts before she gave a tug to try and jolt her awake in the new position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next