» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake. - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Sophia gritted her teeth at the idea of being called a nerd. "Me? A nerd!? I'm the coolest bitch in this whole arena!" 

As Samantha reached for her Sophia lashed a hand towards the big girls face; attempting to rake her eyes and buy some time. All the while she yelled: "I'm not a neerdd!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake. - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

Post by Edmund Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 am

Samantha was leaning down to pick up the little wrestler when suddenly, all she could see was whiteness and felt a sharp pain in her eyes as she started to stagger about and fell to her knees. She held her face and was now on the same level as Sophia and her eyes began to tear up as she rubbed them furiously to try and relieve them of the pain and blindness before she could return to the fight and hold up a defensive stance as she was in a rather vulnerable position at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Sophia chuckled as she watched Samantha fall to her knees. "Sure it was a bit devious but with her size advantage its only fair!"

Sophia quickly scrambled to her feet and hopped onto Samanthas back. She clung to Samantha like an overeager parasite. The sweet southerner wrapped her legs around the big girls waste and her arms around Samantha's neck in a rear naked choke. To satisfy the audience's desire for some sexual tension she sensually wriggled her petite body against Samantha while trying to choke her out. Feeling a little too excited, a little too hot blooded, Sophia gave Samantha a long sloppy kiss on the nape of her neck.

"That was a kiss goodnight! Now go to sleep you big dumb bitch!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 am

Samantha had started to make her way back up to her feet when suddenly, she felt Sophia scamper up her back and wrap her tiny arms around her throat, but surprisingly managed to cut off her air. Samantha staggered about and was about to throw her over her shoulder when she felt a wet kiss against her neck and she blushed a deep shade of red. She coughed a little and staggered a bit and fell back to her knees as she clutched at the girl's arms before finally falling forward after a minute, seemingly rendered unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Sophia was thrilled to see her giantess if an opponent pass out from her sleeper. With an air of unearned confidence Soohia suggested: "Maybe if you had done a little extra cardio you could've lasted longer before you got all sleepy!"

Sophia quickly got off Samanthas back and knelt next to her. Sophia was arrogant but not completely stupid. If she wanted a shot at winning she couldn't waste too much time. With great effort the sea striker managed to roll her thick opponent onto her back. Sophia couldn't help but take a moment to admire... And envy how busty her opponent was. 

Sophia school herself out of that tempting trance. "Focus! Pin that bitch!" Finally getting to the pin Sophia straddled Samanthas plump waste and knelt down. Only inches from her opponents heaving bossum Sophia couldn't help but smack her lips against the big girls breast. The audience roared their approval.

A little distracted himself the ref finally got around to starting to count.
"ONE!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

Samantha was laid out spread eagle, her almost completely naked body jiggling when she was rolled over and she gave a slight snore when Sophia climbed on top of her and pinned her down and the ref started the count, "TWO!" was as far as the ref got when suddenly she woke up when Sophia started to make out with her breasts and she moved to throw her off before sitting up, "Wha...what happpened?" she rubbed her head, "Oh right! I'm in a match!" her eyes widened and she stood up and turned to face her opponent, "Where'd she go?" she looked about the ring and frowned, her eyes still hurting from the cheap attack that had just transpired just earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm

It was a close pin but once the Behemoth had awoken Sophia was tossed like a frisbee. While she felt frustrated Sophia knew she had Samantha in the palm of her hands. She appeared to be drowsy from the recent sleeper hold and even better a little bit blind. 

Sophia, feeling particularly clever tonight, slipped off her boots so her sock-clad feet wouldn't make any noise as she tiptoed around the ring. She then carefully climbed the turnbuckles until she was pitched on the topmost buckle. After blowing her opponent a good night kiss she let from the turnbuckle. Her hope in that moment would be to catch Samantha in a front face lock and use the momentum of her jump to spin the giant girl into a spinning DDT.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:02 am

Samantha didn't know where she was. She was still dizzy and she stumbled around the ring before finally coming to a stop, close to her small opponent. She rubbed her eyes a little more before her sight came right back into focus before turning around when she heard the sound of a kiss from behind her and she turned around before she felt a weight on her neck and she was spun around before her head was driven into the mat she she spiked herself before falling onto her back, staring up at the lights as she lay spread eagle in the center of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 am

Sophia gawked at her laid out opponent for a moment with her mouth agape. As confident as she was Sophia didn't imagine shed be able to knock this thick giantess out. Not wanting to waste time the sea striker lept ontop of Samantha for the pin.

Leaping:

Seeing how this was probably the end Sophia wanted to make it memorable. She plopped her butt onto Samanthas face; making sure her crotch pressed against her mouth. To her mild surose it felt great so she added a little rotation of her hips to spice things up. For a bit of extra humiliation the southern belle slapped her hands against the behemoths breasts as if they were drums. *Smack smack smack smack* The ref paused to look at this odd pin before starting his pin. "One!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:39 pm

The first count was all the ref got to. Sophia's pounding on Samantha's breasts was enough to cause her to wake up and wrap her arms around the girl's waist before slamming her forward onto her own face and breasts. She held the girl's waist up and began to squeeze as she locked in a reverse boston crab, focusing down on poor Sophia's already injured back, she attacked the spot that she had previously worked on when she had locked her in a bear hug and began digging her fists into her spine as the ref came over and asked if she wanted to submit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next