Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake. Empty Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 am

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt
One five count fall for the victory.

Introduction
Sophia strutted down the backstage corridors of the arena that was currently hosting the AFW. She was feeling pretty pleased with herself after knocking "The Dragon" Ryu into the next week with her signature move. Sophia's memory was very selective. She conveniently forgot how close Ryu came to pinning her and how stacked the deck was in the first place.

Never the less Sophia marched down the hallway looking to pick a fight with the first wrestler she saw. She was a creative girl, she would figure out a good reason when the time came. Plus she was conveniently already wearing here wrestling gear.

Sophia Salt:

That time was now. As Sophia turned a corner she inadvertently planted her face in the breasts of a woman who towered over her. Shocked and embarrassed Sophia pulled away, stumbled, and fell on her butt. Sophia was lucky, she wouldn't have to fake her outrage. "You... Busty bitch! Watch where your walking!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake. Empty Re: Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

Post by Edmund Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 am

Samantha Sanders:

Samantha had just finished getting dressed (if you can even call it that) and headed out of her locker room to find her opponent. She was still trying to bounce back from her previous loss when suddenly she ran into the girl she was looking for, only instead she caught her in her breasts rather than a hug, "Oh hello there, I was looking for you. You're my opponent for tonight so lets head down to the ring and have a good match!" she said and picked Sophia up and over her shoulders before she made her way down to the ring, carrying her opponent the whole way. Once there, she'd let her opponent down and climb into the ring herself, showing off for the crowd and bringing in all the cheers before she walked to her corner and waited for Sophia to join her in the squared circle so they could get the match started.

Back to top Go down

Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake. Empty Re: Samantha Sanders Vs. Sophia Salt: The Busty Behemoth Faces a Sneaky Snake.

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Sophia protested vigorously as the busty bitch tossed her over her shoulders like an impudent child. "Let me down, you big boned commoner!" "You have no right!" Yet Samantha blissfully ignored her every insult and demand. Eventually, Sophia calmed and accepted her embarrassing situation. After all, Samantha had given her what she wanted. A match and a reason to unleash on her opponent.

Sophia didn't care that Samantha was more than twice her size, she didn't care how perky her magnificent breasts were, and she didn't care that her hair looked and smelled like bubblegum. Samantha was going to sleep with the fishes once Sophia was done mopping the floor with her.

Sophia gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Her face was as red as a boiled lobster. "Alright, Samantha... Let's start this thing... Don't come crying to me when you get knocked out cold!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:05 am

Samantha frowned and gave a little huff, all she did was try to help this little girl and was now being scolded for it, "All Samantha did was help you, but now Samantha is going to eat you." she growled as the bell rang and she came charging forward, attempting to catch her opponent off guard and squash her into her corner and gain advantage of the match right off the bat.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:47 am

Sophia was completely caught off guard by Samantha's bull headed charge. She initially came off as a gentle giantess. Yet clearly she was dealing with a very short tempered elephant of a girl. 

As Samantha closed in all Sophia could do was squeak in displeasure before being smashed into the turnbuckles. Samantha's mammoth breasts created an unbreakable seal around Sophias face and the turnbuckles. 

Concussed and deprived of oxygen all Sophia could do was squirm helplessly an animal in a trap under her colossal opponent's weight. Luckily the referee could not allow this forever. "Girls you gotta get outta the corner! One!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:02 am

As soon as Sophia was in the corner, she was out and pulled her smaller opponent with her. She didn’t want to lose by a count out so instead of smothering her in the corner, she pulled the smaller wrestler into a bear hug and began working her lower back over as she squeezed in tight. The ref would then come over and begin asking Sophia if she wanted to tap out right there if the move connected.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Sophia groaned as she was easily hoisted off her feet and locked into a bear hug. Squirm and squeal as she did it was not enough to escape the strength of Samantha's hug. When the ref asked if she wished to give Sophia responded with a curt shake of the head. "Grr... It's far too early for that honey!"

Not seeing an honest way out of this situation the deceptively devious girl melded deeper into Samanthas dense flesh, getting as close to the giantesses ear as possible. With an almost evil grin, Sophia whispered "Samantha... How about you... Err... let me go and I won't accidentally pull your top off?" With her threat delivered Sophia slide her hands down Samantha's gargantuan breasts before tugging lightly at the slender straps holding up said breasts.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:23 am

Samantha giggled as the little girl messed with her straps, ”Go right ahead, I don’t care, but if you want down, I’ll give you down.” she giggled again and would attempt to body slam her. If she were successful, she would then run, bounce off the ropes and come bounding back before she would attempt to hit her with a jumping body splash before lifting up her leg and going for the first pinfall of the night, ”One!”

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:50 am

Sophia's eyes opened wide in shock as Samantha suddenly body slammed her into the mat. With the wind thoroughly knocked out of her, all Sophia could do was stare in stunned silence as Samantha rose from the sea strikers sprawled out body, bounced off the ropes, jumped and came crashing back down again. She splashed right on top of slender girl with the full weight of her body and a solid second of airtime. The impact was great enough for them both to bounce again.

The audience groaned as Sophia was squashed underneath the pink behemoth for a second time.  

With a confident grin, Samantha knelt by Sophia and folded her arms neatly over her rapidly contracting chest. With one hand pressing down on Sophia's folded arms Samantha used the other to lift Sophia's leg. To the audiences surprise her leg proved to be flexible enough to almost allow her toes to touch her nose. With Sophia's legs wide open and a gawking audience, the ref began counting.

"One!... Two!... Three! *Sophia moaned slightly* Fo-!" Suddenly, as if waking from a nightmare, Sophia flailed her arms about and broke from the hold. Woozy and confused, Sophia began to slowly, yet clumsily, crawl away from Samantha.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Samantha was surprised when her opponent was able to kick out and cursed silently under her breath that the match wasn’t a normal three count pin attempt. She sat back on her heels and groaned before she stood up and started walking towards Sophia, ”Come here you nerd.” she called playfully before approaching her and lazily reached down towards her opponent, unconcerned over her own safety as she thought this would be more of a squash match and felt kind of bad for the little one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next