Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sydney Sykes VS Johnny Lawrence: Hardstyle Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sydney Sykes VS Johnny Lawrence: Hardstyle Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sydney Sykes VS Johnny Lawrence: Hardstyle Hentai Match

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Cassidy couldn't help but let out a laugh after she heard what Tiffany said. If the cowgirl thought Syd was in trouble, well then she had another thing coming.

"Hahah! You think she's in trouble? Her middle name is trouble, sweet stuff~" Cassidy laughed as she pointed up up at her teammate. "And that means you're bro up there is IN trouble~" the red star added. She was clearly pointing out the fact that Jonny's fingers were inside of Syd and made a joke out of it.

"Mmm-Rrraaaah!! Shut up...Cass!" Sydney would yell with a mix of embarrassment, pleasure, and rage as she was fingered by the cowboy. She wasn't enjoying the jokes that her captain was making at her expense. She was also a little peeved that the brunette was doing so to flirt with the enemy. Normally that wouldn't be a problem to Syd, but when she was the one being played with in the corner, the she-monster wasn't very amused. Still the towering woman didn't resist just yet. Despite her usual recklessness, she seemed to be waiting for something.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Sydney Sykes VS Johnny Lawrence: Hardstyle Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sydney Sykes VS Johnny Lawrence: Hardstyle Hentai Match

Post by valen311 Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Johnny laughed softly as he heard the exchange between Syd and Cassidy.

"What can I say, I don't mind getting into trouble." he said as kept up his work with his hand, seeing how it was keeping that monster of a woman under control.

But he decided he wanted a change to position. Using his fingers in Sydney's pussy as a kind of hand hold, he would try to drag her out of the corner. Then he would stoop down, attempting to load the big woman onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry position. His fingers would still be lodged on her sex as he would try to fall backwards with Syd, into a Samoan drop!

As he started taking her out of the corner Tiffany called "The hell are you doin'?! You got a good thing going there!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Sydney would let out a groan as Johnny led her out of the corner by her pussy. His fingers were still in her, which made it difficult to walk. However, the cowboy had made a mistake by trying to lead her around like a horse. As soon as Johnny tried to lift her up, the she-monster spread her legs a bit and braced herself so that her weight would make it too hard for her opponent to lift her up. Syd would also grab onto the guy's shoulders so that she could keep him from getting away. "Bad move...little man..." she growled out with her hands squeezing the cowboy's shoulders tightly.

Then, after with her hands on his shoulders, Sydney would try to pull him in and smack the man with a hard headbutt. It was a simple and brutish move, but Syd was a simple and brutish woman. Johnny had gotten the best of her by landing fast attacks, but he'd made the mistake of getting too close to the bigger woman for too long. Now, with Syd's hands holding him tightly, there was little hope for the young man to dodge now!

"Hahahahahaha! I told you he was IN trouble!" Cassidy laughed loudly from the outside of the ring as her teammate made her comeback. "Show this guy who's really on top, Syd!" she'd shout while clapping for the she-monster.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2