by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old grudges die hard

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old grudges die hard Empty Old grudges die hard

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:31 pm

It hadn't been too long since Cecilia had lost her Friction World Title to the obnoxious Alison Seong, while she might not have won it through the most rules abiding means, Cecilia couldn't deny that she had lost and that Alison was now the champ. She'd give her a chance to bask as the champion. Cecilia had a different goal in mind for now, after all. In AFW there were many rivals and opponents to fight.

Even since they had faced each other at the previous years Summer Splash, Cecilia had desired to go at it again with one certain competitor. Cecilia wasn't going to actively seek this fighter out, no. She was far more interested in letting fate bring them together.

As she turned the corner while walking through the hallways, the Swede would bring herself towards the locker room, getting ready to get dressed for a match she'd have later tonight. Upon opening the locker room though, she'd see the very person that was on her mind. The Belly Queen herself, Kyoko Akan.

A smirk appearing on the Swede's face as she would step into the locker room and wasting not a single moment, walking right up towards Kyoko. Standing chest to chest with the buxom Japanese fighter. " Evening." Cecilia spoke to Kyoko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Old grudges die hard Empty Re: Old grudges die hard

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:03 pm

After her grueling battle with Masuyo Ai caused her to miss Summersplash (though thhe match itself was a PPV worthy fight in it own right.) Kyoko had finally gotten healed up from the full extent of the match. Looking over some recordings of matches she missed and seeing if there was anyone worth going after for a match. Obviously her go to idea was getting in Alision's face and getting a deserved shot at the World title, something she knew she could win. Of course part of her also thought about making the best of her chances and beating Cecilia, champion or no beating her would make sure there was little doubt she deserved it.

Of course it seemed life had a way of making those things reality. Soon after she had finished thinking on it and actually began to lace up her boots to go train, the door opened and the champ herself made her big arrival. Kyoko looked up at her with an glare as she waisted no time getting in her face and bumping chests with her once they got close. "Andit was such a nice one too."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Meeting the Belly Queen in the locker room, Cecilia and Kyoko both seemed to have the same mindset as they both went right into each other's faces, pressing their impressive racks against one another. Breast mushrooming up as they stared right into one another's eyes.

Cecilia would smirk a bit as Kyoko let out those words. " I'd say. To run into you again." Cecilia said as she would press up tighter against Kyoko. " I was just thinking about you actually. " Cecilia said as she would lean in a bit closer with her head, pressing her forehead against Kyoko. " I actually wanted to fight you again...Kyoko, I'm cutting to the chase rather quickly here. How about it? Want to get your ass kicked again?" Cecilia said as she would bring her right hand up to the back of Kyoko's head and attempt to take a handful of dark hair, pulling it back a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:16 pm

""Who doesn't think of me?" Kyoko said confidently though her eyes never left Cecilia as she got close almost like she was going to kiss her as she continued to talk mostly being blunt about her actual intentions. She wanted a match or at least to fight her again. Likely remembering there match a year ago that nearly saw Cecilia lose that precious belt, and saw her abs devasted to the point she could barely stand.

"Psh. Alision beat you so bad you just backed off? Hoping that you can get a win to still look tough? I'm not someone you can just beat up. And I actually want to reach the top, which isn't you right now." Kyoko said keeping herself locked in eye contact with her even as she pulled on her hair, trying to forcefully intimidate her. "Besides if we did fight again it would just be me getting the win I should have gotten last year."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Cecilia kept being pressed up again Kyoko, yanking a little on that hair as the slightly shorter rival of hers tried to act tough and intimidating. Neither worked on Cecilia. " Well aren't you a spoil sport." Cecilia said as she would release that hair.

" Here I came looking for a good fight against someone who could actually give me a good fight. Also someone who doesn't you know go for a bunch of punches to the crotch." Cecilia joke as she would take a step back and then shake her head a little. " You make it sound like you'd actually win." Cecilia said, she would shake her head a little again. " Nah, you know what. Let me be straight with you." Cecilia said as she would step up to Kyoko again, pushing against her rival and keeping her pace, trying to force Kyoko back towards the lockers with her breasts alone. " I want to fight you, it's been a thrill every-time we've stepped into the ring. I want to pound you into the ground and stand over you. Kyoko. I know you feel the same, I can see it on your face, I can hear it in your voice. You want to duke it out as much as I do."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:42 pm

"You act like it's impossible that I would. I'm aware your arrogant but I didn't think your head was that far up your own ass." Kyoko said looking at the women who still seemed so sure that she was number 2 to her. That wasn't the case even when they fought, Kyoko made a mistake going for the Akan buster rather then simply finishing the blonde off and the next time she ever got in the ring with her she would rectify that but she wasn't going to jump in at the blonde's beck and call...even if she was really making s case to do so.

"What I want is to be respected, to be seen as the best. Something you do your very best to deny at every turn. What I want is to pound you into the dirt until your entire body is screaming in pain and there is no doubt that I beat you fair and square. And we both know I can do it. That's why your here, you know where the real competition is." she said with a smirk as she got more in the blondes face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:58 pm

It seemed as if Cecilia and Kyoko was starting to get on the same pace now as they stood bust to bust again, their faces so tightly pressed together as their lips almost touched. Cecilia would smile as she looked in deeply to those dark blue eyes of Kyoko Akan.

" Well duh...You are competition, I've never said you weren't. Just that I'll beat you." Cecilia said, " The fact that I'm here, the fact that I'm telling you that you are competition should be enough for you to know that you're respected by me." Cecilia said as she would take a step back, placing her hands on her hips. " So how about it, want to go at it again?" Cecilia said as she would throw a wide and confident grin at Kyoko. " No one better than me to fight if you want respect."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Kyoto didn't flinch from how close the blonde was. She was determined to keep her cool and show the girl she didn't make her think twice about anything she said. The Belly Queen was determined to see things through. And Cecilia was determined to let the matter keep on going as she went about telling her she did respect her without fully saying it which was enough for Kyoko to push the matter.

"Then how about this? Since we're speaking in terms of getting a good fight let's make sure that we both have an incentive to win beyond a desire to break the other. 2 out of 3 falls sound good enough for you." she said looking at the blonde. She knew that such a match required not only a good deal of work to win but that no wrestler wanted to be bested by a rival twice in one match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Cecilia smirked as Kyoko was now starting to make sense, nodding her head to the Belly Queen's words. The People's Champion would smirk and listen to Kyoko's words. What Kyoko said was more than fitting Cecilia's style, and attitude. Cecilia would nod her head, and then bring her hand forward.

Extending it to the Belly Queen to give her a handshake. " Now we're talking, Kyoko." Cecilia said as she would give Kyoko's hand a incredibly tight squeeze. " Make sure you bring your best, cause I'm planning on crushing you." Cecilia said as she would stare intently at Kyoko, fighting spirit flaring up as she was more than ready to throw down again with the Belly Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Kyoko was putting it all out there. She knew the risk of losing a two out of three falls match. Especially if she lost 2-0 then she would set herself back far more then anything a simple loss could do. But she felt it was worth it to get a big win over the blonde and she knew Cecilia wouldn't resist as Kyoko shoo her hand.

"Iv'e never brought anything less. And never will. Remember that when I win." she said squeezing the girls hand to make sure the handshake was firm and showing Cecilia she wasn't backing down on anything that came of this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum