Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryuko Yoshida vs Stella Rozino: Love and Hate

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryuko Yoshida vs Stella Rozino: Love and Hate - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryuko Yoshida vs Stella Rozino: Love and Hate

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Stella was not surprised when her howling demands were ignored, really it was a way for her to let off some steam as she suffered in Thunder Ryuko’s sharpshooter. What she did not expect was for her opponent to take those screams and use them to motivate her into bending Stella even further, intensifying the acute pain in her back. The pain was starting to go further then just her hips and back, Ryuko suddenly putting pressure of the Maiden’s ribs and voluptuous chest, making it difficult to breathe. At the rate she was going, she would not make it to the rope before suffering serious pain and damage. Something needed to be done now.

Stella’s screams stopped, knowing that she was going to need all the air she could get. She had to do something about veteran on her back. Her legs were useless at the moment, so she had to use the next best thing in her arsenal.  She continued to act as if she was crawling towards the ropes, but then suddenly pulled her arm back in a sharp jab, looking to elbow the Thunder Warrior in the ribs like a knife jabbing her in the ribs.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Ryuko Yoshida vs Stella Rozino: Love and Hate - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryuko Yoshida vs Stella Rozino: Love and Hate

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Thunder Ryuko felt spurred on to try and put as much pain as she could on Stella's back, with how the woman had acted towards her it felt a bit like vindication as she would bend back even more and try to pull her back, she felt Stella's attempts to squirm away become less and less.

Which made Thunder Ryuko lean back even more, which did allow Stella to drive her shoulder right into the side of Ryuko, hitting her ribs which caused the brunette to cry out, she winced and decided that if Stella was going to keep sending blows like that the Sharpshooter wasn't worth it. Deciding to release those legs and step back, rubbing her side a little as she turned to look at the white clad woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Well, the pointed elbow jab worked better then Stella expected, as it got Thunder Ryuko’s big butt off of her spin. Even though many would consider such an act a success, the pain was still there, lingering even though Stella had yet to move at all…that was a bad sign. The ghostly Maiden actually feared to move now more so then when her foe was upon her, as a new pain seemed to be waiting to jab her in her tired muscles.

And of course she was right…the instant she moved, her overworked back screamed in protest, every disc in her back having it’s own specific ache and pain. Stella moved to message the pain away, but it did little to stop the firing of nerves in her back.

If she wanted to recover, she would have to deal with Ryuko quick and efficiently. One idea sprang to mind almost immediately, and honestly it was as good as any other ones she might have come up with.

Stella simply turned around, and when Ryuko got close again, the Maiden planned on firing off a kick aimed between her opponents’ legs. A dirty move, sure, but in a match where it was Heel against Heel, it was bound to happen eventually.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Thunder Ryuko had moved back and away from her opponent, as she would rub her side a little. Shaking her head as she would wince, it didn't hurt too much but she had abandoned the hold for the reason that she didn't want to have a sharp stinging pain in her side.

It was so that she could more easily get back into the action and as she took to a stand she would start to make her way after the fellow brunette, trying to get in behind her and grab a hold of that long brown hair. Though to her surprise she would be hit in her groin no less by a back kick.

The pain caused her eyes to bulge a bit in their sockets as she would gasp and stagger backwards, hands reaching down for her crotch to hold and shield it form further abuse. Gasping out for air and in pain, as the referee would move up to chastise Stella for the move and see if it was accidental or not.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:52 am

Well, Stella hit something. It was a wild buck of a kick, and it did not disappoint. No further harm came to her, so it was either Ryuko who had received the low blow or the referee, whom possibly got too close to the action. Oh, what a wonderful twist of fate that would be, to have blindly fired off a desperate low brow attack simply to hit the official and get disqualified. Stella nearly chuckled at the thought, it was simply the perfect outcome for the night’s proceedings. She would be happy because she could finally leave and soak her sore muscles in a bath, Ryuko could get her victory, however hollow it may be, and the fans…well, who here truly cared about them anyway?

The ghostly Maiden was almost hopeful she would fine the black and white striped shirt individual lying on the floor cupping their crotch. Sadly, it was just Ryuko, staggering around like a chicken with its head cut off. God she was like a fish the way she was gulping in air, it was almost a mercy when the referee came to chastise Stella’s attack, warning her and investigating the woman’s motives for the attack.

Why? Stella thought, Why does it feel as if I am a child being punished for hitting my sister? What sort of farce is this?! I may be getting paid, but it can not be enough for me to sit here and suffer such a ridiculous scene unfold before me.

The referee was starting to get a little too close and a little too loud. The woman in the artistic attire could not believe the referee was still talking, blabbing on about respect or something of another.  Stella looked at the woman like she was a being from another planet, with amazement being the most prominent feature on her face. This girl must have thought that Stella cared about what she was saying, and every syllable that passed through her lips irritated the Maiden more and more until finally…

“Yeah, I did it.” The unapologetic look in her eyes and cold feature were like that of a proper business woman, explaining her reasoning, “She was moving to attack me again, and my self-defense training kicked in. A kick to the crotch was the easiest way to take a foe down, or at least stop them in their tracks. I mixed up the fight for a real-life situation, and in my frustration acted accordingly. I knowingly broke the rules, and accept full responsibility for doing so.” It was a textbook apology for a business person like Stella, with a lot of nice sounding words but a deadpan delivery. She was like a child reciting words she thought her parents wanted to hear.

“I am fully prepared to accept whatever consequences the officials deem fit for my disruption of the match rules.”

Stella crossed her arms underneath her chest, her brown eyes glancing over at Ryuko with a dispassionate stare, casually wondering if she was going to be forced to apologize to the thunder warrior or not.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am

Friction was fairly lax but any blatant rule breaking was at times punishable by disqulification, though as the referee chastised Stella and she got to her the woman's words of argumentation, she would shake her head a little.

" If you do it again I'm disqualifying you. Now continue the match!" The referee shouted out with authority, as she'd back up. Having accepted Stella's argumentation but also giving her a serious warning of what would happen should she do it again.

Thunder Ryuko still held her groin as she would start to push herself back up to her knees, still wincing at the pain in her crotch from that nasty back kick to her crotch...Feeling rather furious and more that willing to tear into Stella who had been a problem for Ryuko through the whole match so far.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 pm

Many competitors would have probably sighed in relief upon hearing the referee let them off with only a warning, especially after so blatantly kick their foe below the belt in front of such a large audience. The arena was suddenly filled jeers and boos, many of the fans of the thunder warrior were unhappy with the referee’s decision, and oddly enough they were not alone.

“Didn’t you just here me?” Stella’s tone was a pointed barb, cutting through the crowd’s reaction and stabbing itself right into the referees conscious, “I said I did it on purpose you stupid cow! Is this your first day on the job? Are you a bit slow? Stella’s eyes were completely fixed on the referee, each insult bringing the enraged siren closer to the black and white striped individual. “Look at her! She’s on her knees from the blow, and I get nothing?! No punishment? Nothing but a slap on the wrist?!”

While it may have seemed like Stella was concerned about the veteran foe at first, wondering why she should get away unpunished, the concern was actually quite self-centered in nature, “So if she pulled this stunt first, and I was the one on the floor, you would just wave it off and let her wail on me? Isn’t that right, you moronic, two-bit piece of human debris?

Stella was getting extremely close to the referee, throwing a violent fit right in front of her while the sleeves peeled back, hinting danger was soon to come to the poor girl, a thin smile splintering across the maiden’s lips as she glared at her new target.

“Now listen, it’s no fun to break something without repercussions. It is the fear of retaliation that makes doing things naughty feel so…nice. The only way I can get that feeling is in the ring, so either give that fear back, or I’ll find a new way to have some fun~”

Stella did not even spare Ryuko a glance throughout the entire exchange, at most pointing to her fallen figure, but never turning her head, to fixated on the ref girl in front of her.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Thunder Ryuko was making her way up towards her feet, she saw how her opponent was arguing with the referee which was letting the black clad woman get up towards her feet and allowed her to rise shake off the pain from the crotch shot she had taken by the dirty heel that was currently quite a wide open target.

The brunette veteran would try and move in right behind Stella and wrap her arms around the woman's waist and try and lift her up into the air, holding her there for a moment or two before she'd try and throw her down with the base of her spine coming down on the raised knee of Thunder Ryuko as she would aim to hit the woman with a Atomic drop!

Should the move hit, Thunder Ryuko would aim to wrap her arms around the woman's waist again and lift her up, but this time she'd lift her all the way up and try and throw her backwards, down onto her shoulders with a backdrop suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:40 am

Stella really did have her focus squarely on the referee. It was a pity the referee did not have the time to respond before Ryuko so rudely interrupted the pair’s conversation before it was finished. The maiden simply blinked in surprise, as arms that were strong as rope wrapped around her waist in a tight embrace. Stella did have enough time to instinctually look over her shoulder to try and get a look at the culprit before getting hoisted in the air.

The knee to the lower back was like falling twenty stories onto a pointed stone, which was to say “a very unpleasant experience”. The Maiden’s pale skin suddenly turned much redder, her jaw clenched shut so as not to scream.

As if the sudden attack was not rude enough, Ryuko had dared to go for another similar attack, lifting her up into the air once again. As much as Stella did not want to, there was really very little she could do with her tail bone feeling like it had been shattered.

So, up and over Stella went, slamming into the ring with a thunderous CRASH! The ghostly maiden lying down with her legs dangling over her head, looking limb as a dead body.

Oh, that must be where the “thunder” in her name comes from…how quaint.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Thunder Ryuko would pop up to her feet after she slammed her foe down into the mat with that thunderous slam of hers, the crowd erupting into a cheer as Thunder Ryuko's great power offense was finally starting to come into show. After all, that was what she was known for.

The powerful Veteran would raise her right fist up into the air and with it look to take a hold of Stella by a handful of that brown hair. " I Ain't done with you yet." Thunder Ryuko proclaimed as she would seek to yank Stella up to her feet by that hold of her hair, looking to pull her straight up into a stand in one fell swoop before looking to slip one arm in between those delicious thighs of her foe and cup that rear, where the other arm would loop around those shoulders.

Thunder Ryuko then aimed to lift Stella up off of her feet and tilt her upside down into the air, before then aiming to slam the white clad woman down with another thunderous slam! Looking to make the ring shake a little from the impact of the busty body hitting the canvas once more with a powerslam!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next