by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Annette Weber vs MIO - Moonstruck

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Annette Weber vs MIO - Moonstruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Annette Weber vs MIO - Moonstruck

Post by Berial Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 am

Ann shuddered and moaned as her orgasm lingered on a little longer and finally began to subside, leaving her with a light chill to her spine. Her legs felt a little weak, her body slightly heavier, yet everything on the inside felt light as a balloon. As the last vestiges of pleasure tapered off, she lightly pushed Mios head away, letting some air cool the burning sensation between her legs for a moment. She canted her head back toward the ground and let out a sigh, her silver hair flowing around her side. “Lovely.~”

It wasn’t long before her eyes returned back to Mio. Still on her knees, looking absolutely gorgeous doing so. Annette brought a finger to her lip, giving a rather bashful appearance if it weren’t for the smile behind it. “Oh, Mio. What a mess you’ve made of me.” Her hand trailed back to Mio’s hair, giving it a gentle tug as she pulled the raven girl back toward her glistening sex. “You’re not going to leave me all dirty, are you?” She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Annette Weber vs MIO - Moonstruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Annette Weber vs MIO - Moonstruck

Post by Nelv Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:25 am

Mio watched in awe as Ann basking in the afterglow of her climax, her cheeks remained blushing. It wasn't long until the woman turned her attention back to her, giving her an inviting tug of hair to clean up the mess she just made. The raven haired girl was pretty happy to do so to say the least.

"N-no... I'm sorry..." she gave Ann a submissive look before gently lapping her tongue on the woman's wet sex to clean all the juices she just let out.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 am

“That’s a good girl.” Ann purred as Mio took to her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit further apart, giving her easier access to her sex. She let out a sucked in some air as she felt the warm tongue lap over at her tender flesh, biting her lip at the pleasure that came so close after the shock. For all her timidness, Mio seemed to know the right places to pleasure, the right areas to give at least a good amount of satisfaction.

Her hand ran over the back of her head, giggling softly as she looked down at the petite wrestler attending her crotch. “You didn’t at all come here to win, did you? You just wanted this. The taste of me in your mouth, my skin against yours, make you beg for more...” She brought Mio’s head back slightly, not enough that she couldn’t stop her work, but enough to look her in the yes. “You love it, don’t you? Being so...helpless...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:39 am

Ann's words struck right into Mio to the point she halted her licking for a second after a visible twitch. She resumed her task, albeit sloppily, her face getting warmer and redder as she continued to listen to the tall beauty. When her head was pulled back a little so their eyes could meet each other, the raven haired girl had a completely flustered look on her face, ashamed for being found out yet not wanting to admit her perversion.

"Nn... nn..." she meekly shook her head, like a child trying to deny her wrongdoing despite already being found out, averting her gaze from Ann's. Her licking stopped and she tried to pull herself away a bit further. Part of her wanted to deny the woman's words, but she couldn't even let her words out.

It seemed that she had developed more defiance during her break from the wrestling business. The her from before would have shamelessly agreed to every word Ann said to her. As it was, however, she's left in a state where she's having an inner struggle to express her desire...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:17 am

Her words could have been seen as condescending in some fashion, but Annette saw them in a different light. This was a removal of a blinds, a casting off all worries to the breeze. She didn’t want Mio hiding behind some veil of what others thought she’d ought to be. She wanted to see her as she truly was.

It took only an instant for her to notice that Mio had stopped licking, and looked down to find her staring off bashfully. Like a stubborn child that didn’t want to admit to fault. It was hard for Ann resist the warm smile that crossed her pink lips. In this shared light of intimacy, it wasn’t hard at all to read others.

“Don’t worry. I’m not judging.” Slowly, she knelt down. Her body pushed against Mio’s as she descended, locking their hips together and letting her straddle the girl’s waist. She gazed into the girl’s eyes as they sat with their bodies pressed against one another, her ample chest enveloping Mio’s smaller pair. Her hand snaked up the girl’s back, running over her neck and cupping the back of her head as she pulled their lips closer together. “All you had to do was say so.” She kissed the girl softly, breathing warm breaths into her mouth with a lovingly hum that reverbearted between their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:40 am

Mio wasn't expecting Ann's response, but that's what made her resistance melted in the end. The way the woman came down and get herself in an intimate range with her, pulling her into a comforting embrace while looking at her in the eyes, it was simply too much for the raven haired girl. She blushed deeply, her gaze turning submissive as she returned the soft kiss with a slightly more passionate one.

"Mmm... mmmhmm..." there was a sense of relief in her chest, and it felt like she was liberated from something. She pulled away from the kiss after a while and gave Ann a timid look, still keeping their faces close to each other.

"I-it's as you said..." her voice soft almost as if she's whispering, although she said the next part louder. "I want... to be helpless... in your hands... to be toyed... and broken... by Ann-sama..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:01 am

And there it was. Annette brightened at the confession, feeling the heat of the night overtaking the both of them. Her body moved along without her, answering Mio’s plea with an intoxicating energy. She’d take all that desire and drink it in, bit by bit. The Norwegian grew a cruel smirk and ran a tongue over her lips.

“Well then...let's play.”
Ann brought her hands to her Mio’s shoulders, pinning Mio down to the floor. Her leg worked between the raven girl’s thighs, bringing their bare crotches together. She started a slow, gentle grind, steadily picking up the pace as she bucked her hips against her lover’s, smacking flesh against tender flesh with a heavenly rhythm.

Her power echoed in every thrust as their lower lips kissed. Her breathing quickened, her hot blood raced beneath her cheeks. She leaned into the motion, letting her light hair fall towards the ground as she gazed longingly into the submissive girl’s eyes. She kept her grip tight on the girl’s shoulders, not wanting her to move an inch, not to miss a single second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:14 am

Mio moaned and arched herself slightly as she felt Ann's crotch pressed against hers. With the taller beauty pinning her shoulders, she could barely squirm around. She didn't try to resist, allowing Ann to have her way, only moaning and writhing in delight as the woman established her rhythm.

The whole time her eyes were fixated on the dominating figure, staring at her submissively. The raven haired girl had resigned herself to be Ann's plaything with her confession, and she's not going to change that.

"Mmmhh... y-yess... nnhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:56 pm

“Ah, your pussy.” Ann sighed, rolling her head back. “Your cute little pussy.”

The Norwegian model increased her pace, pumping her hips harder and harder against the raven girl’s, ramming into the spot between their legs again and again. Her breathing grew more intense and labored, letting out light gasps and moans as her sweat-clad body smacked against Mio’s petite frame with greater fervor. Ann’s body began to move on its own, letting her instincts drive her.

There wasn’t anything else beyond the room and nothing else inside of it for Annette. Patches of light danced in her eyes, her head felt light. Her senses felt every inch and tasted every bit of sweat that lingered on her lips. She leaned further into the motion, raising the raven girl’s leg against her shoulder as she drove deeper into her. “You-” She choked back a gasp as an electric bolt ran through her. “You like this, don’t you? Feeling me? My power in every thrust? You wouldn’t know what to do without it , would you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:32 pm

"Aaaah...! A-Ann-s-samaaa...!" Mio moaned louder as Annette's pounded her harder, her lower half occasionally bucked itself in response. "Y-yesss...! I-I l-love iitt...! A-Ann-sama... aaahn...!"

As it was she felt like she had been completely enslaved by the woman's body. She wanted more of the sensation between her legs. Not just in her nether region, but her entire body was also feeling jolts and shivers every now and then. The more sensitive her womanhood became, the easier it was to drive her towards yet another edge. It's as if her whole body now turning into a large erogenous zone. The pleasure was simply overwhelming!

"Ooh.. g-gawd... s-soo gooodd... Ann-s-samaaa... I'm... g-going to... ahhmm... a-agaaiin...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next