Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am

"Oh?" Ouka let out, she was confident that Belinda wanted a go at her again as Ouka was just as determined to do the same as she pulled the head of Belinda closer as they walked side by side. "Can't wait for me to kick your ass? That's funny because I was thinking the same thing! It doesn't matter what match we're in, we've already brawled in the boilers, tussled in mud, and went to war in a cage. As far as I'm concerned, we can have any type of match and I'll find a way to beat you again!" she hollered out, letting out another laugh, "But I'll think of something, or you can. There ain't a challenge alive that I'm going to back down from!" she boasted.

There wasn't anything that was going to stop Ouka from entering the ring again with Belinda, this time her battling won't be as determined. It would be more of a friendly contest. A friendly contest that was sure to get heated. Intensely heatedly contested.

Back to top Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 am

Belinda would feel her head being pulled in closer towards her rival, blinking a few times as Ouka started to talk about how she was ready to beat her in any kind of match. " You're awfully confident, considering you haven't been able to put me down since our first match." Belinda teased as she would bring her hand up to the back of Ouka's long red mane and give it a teasing ruffle.

" I guess You're right though, no matter what kind of match it will be....I'll be there to kick your ass and there won't be any type of challenge I'll back down from as long as you're the one standing in the opposite corner." Belinda said with a bright and friendly smile towards her rival.

Belinda was going to be as determined and focused as ever, no more so. As Ouka was now more than just a rival, she was someone who Belinda respected, someone Belinda wanted to defeat and keep the respectful and friendly nature going between them. She'd always give her all against Ouka and then some.

After a bit longer of walking through the park, the two of them would find themselves on a curious sight. As Belinda's attention turned towards what looked like a makeshift ring. Not a squared circle but a slightly raised platform made out of a little hill, with chalk circling the round surface. Upon it where two large men, pushing at each other and trying to knock the other off. It looked as if it was some sort of gang of Sumo wrestlers training.

" Heh, I guess everyone's working hard." Belinda said as she would stop for the moment and look on at the sumo wrestler's from a distance, thinking back to the numerous tests of strengths she'd had with Ouka...how she had lost their first one, but managed to beat Ouka in the next one and from there it had been a complete stalemate between the two fighters.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 am

Ouka let out a laughing scoff as Belinda pointed out how she couldn't beat her the first time, "Funny, I remember me beating you one-two-three in the middle of the ring the first time, so if anything, it's more impressive. Aaaaaaand you only won our second match because the objective was to run away." she fired back, if they were going to start slinging facts at each other, she was totally fine with bringing up her own accolades.

The two continued to make their way out of the park until Belinda pointed out an interesting sight, Ouka turning to see a band of sumo wrestlers training. "Ah, hell yeah they are. It's crazy that Sumo wrestlers train so hard and eat so much for something that should only last a few seconds." she let out, watching the sumo sparring match go down between the two large men who were battling for dominance and balance over the other.

She had a snide smile on her face as she turned back to Belinda, "Heh, if we were in there, you wouldn't last a second against me. I'd pick you up and toss you out like a Kawaii."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 am

Belinda would shake her head, " Since our first match! You should really open your ears Ouka." Belinda joked as she would poke her rival's cheek in a teasing manner. " Hah?! You lost cause you couldn't put me down. I won cause I could put you down, simple as that." Belinda said as she would then laugh out a little.

Their current banter a lot more lighthearted than it usually was before. When they were looking on at the sight of the sumo wrestlers, Belinda would hear Ouka's words and that snide smile of her rival. Moving out from under Ouka's arm and turning to face her rival, chest against chest as she would stand up firm to her rival.

" Really? We're doing this now?" Belinda said as a snide smile would form on her own cute face. " You who haven't been able to beat me in strength for our past...4? encounters. " Belinda said, as she would place her hands on her hips. " If anything, You're the one who'd be picked up and tossed out of the ring." Belinda let out as she would puff out her chest and push her rack further up against the redhead's equally large chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:06 am

Ouka smiled as Belinda stepped away from her arm and then went chest to chest with her, mashing breasts as Ouka lowered her head to lock foreheads with her rival, a big smile on her face as she pushed into her. "Yeah, by running away! You didn't pin me, saying you won and it actually meaning anything is like saying you got the last chip in the bag by throwing it away!" she fired back, her obscure and otherwise almost nonsensical retort shot out.

"Oh ho ho, don't you pretend like you've won all of our test of strength. You could barely hold me back!" she shouted back, certain of her own strength and power that she would defeat Belinda once again as she felt the modest chest of Belinda shoving into hers, immediately responding by shoving her chest right back.

Her smile big, she knew that this only led to one resolve. "So then. Shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:13 am

" I did pin you! I pinned you and then walked away! Remember? Moon Drop on the floor?" Belinda said as she would keep herself pushed up against Ouka. The two of them seemed to be getting fired up against one another, forehead's meeting one another as they pushed firmly up against their rival.

" You can barley hold me back Ouka, and you know it."
Belinda fired back at her rival as she would feel how Ouka shoved her own chest back into Belinda's, the two women's loud words at one another catching the attention of the sumo wrestlers who'd look over at them.

At Ouka's words, Belinda would throw one a big smile as well. " Hell yeah." Belinda said as she would take a step back from Ouka and then start to walk up towards the sumo wrestlers. Going to ask them if they could use their ring to settle a little score. It seemed as if the Sumo wrestler's knew who Ouka and Belinda were, in fact they had watched their latest match, and their previous bouts. Interested in seeing the result of the two beautiful women sumo wrestling, they stepped back, gave a quick run down of the rules.

No strikes, no hairpulling, first to end up on their back out of the the ring lost. They also awkwardly and blushingly suggested that removing the shirts and sweaters that they were wearing, as it would make for easier grips and more difficult of a wrestling. " You ready for this?" Belinda said as she would start to remove her turtleneck sweater like top. Revealing a white bra that contained her firm generously sized breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:39 pm

"That's debatable! I was still moving before you decided to run away!" Ouka let out, waving her hand as she tried to downplay her rival's victory over her, even though the Moon Drop was hellishly painful on concrete as her knees were feeling it for days after the match. The egos were clashing again between the two, neither one of them even playing with the idea that the other could beat them in a contest of sumo as Ouka's challenge was accepted.

Her smile grew as she saw the sumo wrestlers were not adverse to the idea of them temporarily commandeering their training ring. After a brief rundown of the rules, easy enough to remember as Ouka let out a laugh when it was suggested they remove their shirts. "Ha! Normally I'd charge a fortune for people to see me in my bra... Buuuuuuut for this occasion, I'll make an exception!" she let out as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and in a quick motion pulled it off and showed off her magnificent chest covered in a black bra.

"Oh hell yeah I am. I told you, I'm ready to beat you and prove to you that I'm better anywhere, anytime!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 pm

After she had removed her shirt and she would watch how the buxom Ouka did the same thing, leaving the two sizably chested beauties with nothing but their bras to cover their upper bodies. Rolling her shoulders a little the blond would step up onto the ring platform and raise her arms.

Waiting for Ouka to get up and ready before she would charge forward! Attempting to right up against Ouka, knocking forehead's agaisnt the woman as she would press her large chest against her. As the blond would move her hands down and grip tightly at the waistband of Ouka's pants, trying to use them to get a good grip by Ouka's hips and start trying to push and wrestler her rival backwards!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Ouka smiled as she walked into the ring with her rival, walking up from the opposite as the other sumo wrestlers gathered around to watch their bout as she cracked her neck. The two rivals would stand across of each other, both of them waiting for the other to be ready before beginning their bout!

Both started off by charging the other, slamming foreheads against the other as chests slammed against the other as Ouka's teeth gritted. Growling out as she grabbed at Belinda's waistband as she felt her rival doing the same as they battled for control over the other, Ouka heaving up on the bottoms of Belinda as she attempted to twist to the side, trying to pull her rival off balance to the side while thrusting forward!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Belinda would feel Ouka's strong frame press against her, trying to quickly ground herself and place herself in a firm position, but OUka was quick to change that as she started to pull upwards on Belinda's skirt and by proxy also her underwear as her full waist band were grabbed.

Yanked upwards a little, Belinda was forced to groan as she was brought up to her tippy toes and off balance enough for Ouka to lift her up and twist her to the side, before thrusting into her with that generous rack of hers. Their large breasts mushrooming against one another as Belinda was forced to back track a little.

Yet, she would firmly put her fett down and but a stop to Ouka's pushing, gritting her teeth as she would try and shift her grip from Ouka's sides, to behind her rival. Trying to reach down and cup Ouka by her shapely rear and lift her rival up off of her feet before trying to carry her off and push her rival back towards the edge of the ring!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next