by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Ouka spun around and tossed Belinda out of the ring as she immediately threw her hands up in victory! "Hahaha! Chalk up another win for Ouka Shumisen!" She let out a roar as she did a victory lap around the ring, eating up the fact that she beat Belinda again, despite her rival's naysaying of the legitimacy of the win. "Ha! What's wrong Belinda? Can't take an honest lost in stride?" she let out as she had her hand risen in victory, Ouka celebrating in the glory of a sumo victory over Belinda as she walked up to her rival.

"Get your panties out of a bunch! There's nothing wrong with what I did you know!" she let out with a big toothy grin as she brought her finger up and started to prod Belinda's cheek.

Back to top Go down

More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: More and More, but Not So Bad This Time Around. (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Belinda would find Ouka's use of words rather humorous, but part of it was Belinda's fault as she should have expected tactics like that from her rival by now. Shaking her head a little, the blond would watch as Ouka stepped up and pushed her finger against her cheek.

" Fine, fine..." Belinda said as she would swat Ouka's hand away with her own, " Next time I'm pummeling you into the ground though. Ouka~." Belinda teased a little as she would bring her hand up to give Oukas' cheek a delightful little pinch, before stepping back and getting her shirt, putting it on. " Bah...I guess we worked up quite a sweat there, and appetite." Belinda said as her stomach would growl a little. " Food?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Ouka had built up quite a sweat from tussling with Belinda as her rival swatted her hand away, Ouka continued smiling seeing the frustration in Belinda's face as she boasted about their next contest. "Ha! In your dreams maybe, but I'm probably stronger than you in them as well!" she shouted and let out a loud laugh as she retrieved her shirt, slipping it on as it clung to her sweaty body as she and Belinda left the ring, OUka giving a wave over her shoulder as thanks to the sumos for allowing them to use their ring.

"Food! That does sound good especially after I beat you!" she joyously let out as she panted Belinda on the back, "Since I beat you, how about you treat me to lunch? Heheh, come on Belinda, don't be a poor sport!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Belinda would look over at Ouka as her redheaded rival certainly was happy about her win, Belinda would have to make sure to pay Ouka back for it, and she had just the plan for that.

With Ouka letting those words and patting her back, Belinda would look over at Ouka and shake her head, releasing a soft sigh. " I'm guessing you don't have money to pay huh?" Belinda let out as she would pat Ouka's back in turn.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:58 pm

"Oh I have plenty of money, I just don't wanna spend it on food, especially when I have you!" Ouka shamelessly admitted as she wrapped an arm around Belinda's neck as they walked out of the park, laughing all the way.

"So then, where was it we were going to before I schooled you in sumo? I think it was burgers right? There's a great burger joint nearby! I heard they selling American style burgers! Might cost a bit, but I'm sure you have plenty of money to shell out don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Belinda would feel Ouka's arm around her shoulder and she would feel Ouka pulling her along, Belinda would let out a sigh again as Ouka started to talk all tough again. " We were getting sushi, did you strain yourself too much that you forgot what we were gonna get."

Belinda and Ouka would continue to walk, out of the park and onto the streets. It wouldn't be too long before they would start to encounter restaurants and the like. " I'll pay for your meal...It's only fair....but, if I can beat you in our next challenge. You're paying for drinks." Belinda joked as she would jab her elbow into Ouka's side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:14 pm

"Oh yeah, Sushi. Even better!" Ouka let out as she was reminded of the place they were going to, wrapping her arm tighter around Belinda's neck, sushi was just as good as burgers. Well, anything would taste better when it was a victory lunch. She would agree to the terms set by Belinda, after all, alcohol went amazing with sushi as she felt that elbow being prodded into her side.

"Hahaha! Fine by me! Does little girl Belinda wanna be a big girl now?" she let out, smiling as she pulled Belinda closer, ramming her finger again into Belinda's cheek as they entered the street of restaurants.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Belinda felt her head being pulled down further down as that arm came tighter, it was almost as if Ouka was trying to put her into a headlock, but not really. The blond would feel Ouka's finger dig into her cheek as the Swede would soon bring her hand up to the back of OUka's head to grab at the redhead's long red mane.

Giving it a tug to make sure Ouka stopped her poking and prodding. Belinda would start to straighten out as they came into the sushi place. Belinda would start to head over towards a table with Ouka, sitting down across from the redhead.

Belinda would smirk at Ouka, placing her elbow down against the table and hand up and ready to clasp her hand with Ouka's. " Arm Wrestling, for the drinks." Belinda would say as she would give her rival a wink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Ouka was continuing to torture Belinda as if she was a little sister to her, but she would let out a cry as Belinda yanked on her hair from behind. Belinda should've known better than to touch her glorious mane, but Ouka saw it as a sign to stop, as much fun as she was having and released Belinda as she pulled away, chuckling to herself as she was having the time of her life with being above Belinda with her most recent win in Sumo as they entered the sushi store.

The smell of fish hit Ouka's nose as she inhaled it deeply to bask in it's aroma. "Aaaaaaaah! That certainly gets the stomach growling! Come on! Let's get a table! I can't wait to eat!" she let out, but then she saw that Belinda wanted to settle the drink situation right now as she let out a smile, "Oh? You sure you want to lose on an empty stomach?" Ouka let out as she let out another laugh as she stood across the table with her hand locked with her rival's.

"Two losses in a row? My Belinda you're a glutton for punishment."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:07 pm

" Hah, only you say I'm gonna lose. I can't see how you're gonna win, since you can't wedgie me from over there." Belinda let out as she would gesture over to the opposite seat as Ouka sat down.

After a few seconds the redhead placed her arm down and they clasped hands together. The blond would smirk as she would glare into Ouka's eyes. " I have to warn you, I'm pretty good when it comes to holding my liquor. A benefit....or maybe curse of being a Northman." Belinda let out as she would take a deep breath.

" Ready?" Belinda said as she would wait for Ouka to be ready, then suddenly she would say " Go!" Belinda let out as her hands tightened around the woman's hand, starting to try and forced OUka's arm down towards the table as they began the arm wrestling contest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next