by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder Empty The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:34 am

Athena Wonder, the Eighth Wonder, hadn't talked to her daughter, Clara Wonder, ever since her defeat at the hands of some speedo-clad pervert, and she figured that her daughter might be having trouble coping to such a loss, especially that she ended up being fucked senseless before the crowd before being defeated. She had shown quite a good fight, but it was still quite disheartening to see her daughter being defeated in such a manner.

Figuring that her daughter might be at home at the moment, Athena decided to head home to see her. And they might as well have some talks about that particular match. The two of them understood all the risks that they had to take here in AFW, including being humiliated in such a manner on live TV, as Athena herself had experienced it quite a lot of times during her youth (as well as during her later years after becoming a mother), and she might be able to share some insights about this particular matter to her daughter so that the same thing wouldn't happen again to her in the future.

As she arrived at her house, she opened the door and saw a pair of unfamiliar-looking shoes, and Athena frowned. Perhaps someone was visiting. Shrugging, Athena headed over to Clara's room, knocking on the door before opening it so that she could enter and then talk to her daughter.

But, when she opened the door, she found out that her daughter was busy riding someone on her bed, and that particular someone was none other than the speedo boy himself. Athena was stunned beyond belief that words escaped her for quite a long moment. Even Clara, who was on the verge of orgasm, realized that her mother was there, and she could only stare at her mother in horror, unable to come up with any excuse about why this kind of thing was happening in the first place.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 am

Ryo Kamiya was having a very lovely day. A nice healthy breakfast of egg whites and spinach, a light swim, followed by a light workout session, getting up a small sweat for the morning, washed away in a hot shower. He had been wondering what to do with the rest of the day, considering inviting his buddy and new tag partner Ed over for some video games, when he had gotten a very welcome phone call.

In his recent match with the incredibly beautiful "Little" Clara Wonder, a match in which Ryo had proven victorious after fucking the poor girl silly, he had left behind a card with his personal cell phone number on it. It was a long shot, but he had genuinely enjoyed his match with the girl, and she was indeed stunningly beautiful, so it was worth the chance.

Turns out, it paid off.

Granted, Clara hadn't been entirely happy to see him at first, clearly still feeling embarrassed by the results of their last meeting, yet still wanting him enough to actually call him over to her place. He was polite and friendly, as usual, letting her feel at ease around him as they talked and hung out a bit at first...before she finally made the first move, pressing her lips against his and leading him to her bedroom, where they soon stripped and got into bed.

Now, he was moaning loudly, fully stiff cock wet and throbbing inside of her tight pussy as she rode him, each downward thrust of her hips sending waves of pleasure through him, his hands groping at her impressive breasts, shivering and moaning. "Cl-Clara...I'm so close, I'm gonna cu-" He was cut off though, as he saw somebody else, a very attractive, clearly older, woman, his upward thrusting slowing as he realized, with a start, that the woman in question was Clara's mother!

"Uh....H-Hi there...Miss Wonder..."

Back to top Go down

The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder Empty Re: The Misadventure of Wonder MILF and Speedo Boy - Featuring Little Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:40 am

Clara Wonder didn't know why she did this in the first place. Logically, she was still pretty angry at Ryo for defeating her in such a humiliating and lewd manner, in addition to the fact that he was a speedo-clad pervert. But her curiosity got the better of her, and she used the card that Ryo had given to her, telling him that she might want to talk to him or something. Of course, she wasn't entirely happy to see him again, but it turned out that when he wasn't being a speedo-clad creep, Ryo was actually pretty nice, and the fact that he was also pretty cute certainly didn't help either.

So, after hanging out with each other for a while, things got a little heated between them as Clara couldn't help herself. Ryo was just so irresistible that she couldn't help but make the first move by kissing him. And one thing led to another, and that's how she ended up riding his cock, moaning loudly and lewdly, not realizing that her mother had arrived.

When she was on the verge of an orgasm, her mother, Athena, suddenly showed up, and she froze. The building climax that was about to reach its peak abruptly dissipated. Her cheeks reddened as she tried to come up with something to say. "M-mom, t-this... I..."

Meanwhile, Athena managed to regain her bearing as she assessed the whole situation. There were a lot of things that came up in her mind. "Well, well, well... what do we have here, exactly?" At first, she would address her amusement over the whole thing, considering that she just walked in while her daughter and Ryo were rutting with each other like animals.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:49 am

Well...this was very very awkward...Ryo and Clara looked at each other, then back to Miss Wonder, both very confused and aroused.

"Um...we're just...uh well...ya know...Um...can we help you?"

He asked, blushing, clearly at a loss for words!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:40 am

Athena continued looking at both her daughter and the boy whom she was having sex with as she settled down on being amused by the whole thing. She then walked over to a nearby chair and sat on it, crossing her legs as she folded her arms under her busty chest. She looked at the naked form of Ryo and Clara, tilting her head.

"Well, first of all, I gotta applaud you, boy..." Athena began. "I mean, it takes balls to seduce my daughter and then have sex with her under the roof of my house..." Then, she shrugged. "Then again, Clara's a big girl now, and I don't mind with whom she has sex with, as long as she won't get herself regretting her decision later. But..." Her eyes focused on Ryo. "Tell me, lover boy... what intention do you have with my daughter?"

Clara decided to interject. "M-mom... a-actually, it was me who called him here. W-we just talked and stuff, and one thing led to another, a-and..." She trailed off, cheeks burning red from embarrassment.

Athena nodded at her daughter, but she kept her gaze on the boy, waiting for what he had to say.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:33 am

As far as intentions went...well, Ryo was technically already living up to those intentions. But somehow he didn't think Clara's mom would appreciate being told he was there for a casual one night stand kind of thing.

Come to think of it, Clara might not like that either...

He sat up, looking between the two of them, before chuckling nervously and rubbing the back of his head. "Uh, well Miss...um...Wonder. I uh, had a really great and fun match with your daughter here, and well um...she was just really awesome in the ring, and really attractive, and seemed really fun...so I intending to...you know, get to see her again, and hopefully ask her on a proper date!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:55 am

Athena's patiently listened to Ryo, nodding her head. Meanwhile, Clara's cheeks reddened the more she heard what Ryo was saying. "R-Ryo..." Still, it was hard to deny that Ryo was a very wonderful guy if one could ignore the fact that he was a speedo-wearing creep. He was a genuinely nice guy who's pretty cute, and he was very good in bed, more than any of Clara's previous partners and boyfriends.

"Well, I'm not against that, of course..." Athena said once Ryo was done. "Like I said, Clara's already a big girl at this point, so I don't mind if she gets herself into a relationship. And I have no place to stop you two to do anything you want, barring any illegal things, of course. Sure, just have fun, you two..." she smiled at both Ryo and Clara.

"Oh, umm... t-thanks, mom..." Clara said awkwardly, blushing. She wasn't sure if she wanted to enter a serious relationship with Ryo, but if her mother was fine with it, then she wouldn't have to be worried.

Meanwhile, Athena would then address another elephant in the room, or rather, one particular 'elephant' which was in possession of the only male in the room. Particularly, the one that he used to pierce her daughter's pussy earlier.

"By the way..." Athena said, eyeing Ryo's dick. "For a beanpole like you, you sure pack quite an impressive one..." she grinned lewdly before licking her lips.

"M-mom!!" Clara shrieked as she realized what her mother was talking, but her eyes were glued to Ryo's cock, and she visibly gulped, seemingly agreeing with what her mother was saying.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:23 am

Ryo blushed a bit, feeling a little embarrassed as Athena talked about his cock, licking her lips all lewd like that...before blinking a few times. The hell was wrong with him?

He was Ryo freaking Kamiya! He was a hentai king, why was he letting himself be intimidated by Clara's mother? Sure, she caught him with her daughter, but it was hardly the first time he got caught with a woman by someone. Usually, he just kept right on fucking the woman, why should this be any different?

He slid off of the bed, standing up, fully nude, in front of Athena, hands on his hips. "You like it? Maybe you want a taste of it? I'd be happy to give you one...in the wrestling ring!"

He pointed his finger, dramatically, at her (while his hard cock also pointed at her) "I'm not gonna be intimidated by some sexy MILF! I challenge you, Athena Wonder, to a hentai match of your choosing! Unless, of course, you're afraid of losing to this beanpole!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 am

Athena's lewd smile widened upon hearing Ryo's declaration, while Clara gave him a stare of befuddlement (while her eyes were still glancing at his erect cock). "Now that's more I like it. Alright, I accept your challenge, boy. But don't ever think you're gonna get yourself an easy match. You better prepare yourself, or else I'm gonna suck you dry..."

Clara, whose cheeks reddened once again, looked at her mother. "M-mom! What were you thinking?!" Athena just waved her off.

"Oh, don't worry about it, sweetie. Now that has been decided..." Athena looked back at Ryo, licking her lips as she looked down on Ryo's cock. "Why don't we have some fun first? We can have that match later in the ring..." She started unbuttoning her jacket, taking it off to reveal a tight tank top underneath, which could hardly hide the shape of her voluptuous bosom.

Clara sighed before she got herself off of the bed. "Fine. Umm..." She would get herself on her knees in front of Ryo, facing his cock. "H-hey, you better be grateful, Ryo. You get to fuck both me and my mom..." She said, gulping as she looked at the hardened member. At the background, Athena was undressing herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:56 am

The nude Ryo, standing nude and proud, cock fully erect at its six inches, had been about to make some snippy comeback, probably about how getting sucked was exactly what he wanted her to do...when she made an interesting offer.

"...W-wait...r-really?" He said, stammering and briefly losing his cool guy attitude for a few seconds, eyes widening as Athena started to strip, her nude daughter getting to her knees in front of his stiff dick. He had heard rumors, innuendo at best, that the two of them liked to team up and share their lovers with each other, but he hadn't believed them!

"I-I mean...I'm always grateful to do anything with you Clara...but you're right, this is...pretty incredible..." He said, with a shiver of anticipation as Athena continued to strip, shaking his head and regaining his "cool guy" attitude again. "So, Athena, sure you can pleasure me as much as Clara? Your daughter is a sexual dynamo, my cock only beat her cause I barely held on, amazingly tight and skilled. I bet she could become hentai champion with ease, she's that skilled."

While he wasn't lying, he was using a bit of hyperbole, just to try to mess with Athena a bit, and flatter Clara. She was holding his cock after all, always talk up a girl willing to get you off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next