Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alice Gaster vs Gai Tendo - Pale Rider vs Buriki-One King

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Gai Tendo - Pale Rider vs Buriki-One King - Page 4 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Gai Tendo - Pale Rider vs Buriki-One King

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:13 am

"Mggggh...fuck...", Alice groaned groggily, trying to wipe away the blood from her forehead...only to smear it more across it, leaving the entire top of her face painted red in a ghastly picture that had fans in the front row holding their breaths.

Needing a moment to collect herself, Alice would attempt to drag herself away from Gai using her arms and legs...

...only to feel a hard, blunt and very strong pain at her knee!

"MOTHERFUUUUCKER!!! AAAAAAGH!", Alice violently swore, curling into a ball as she cradled her hurting knee, rolling in pain on the thinly padded floor!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Gai Tendo - Pale Rider vs Buriki-One King - Page 4 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Gai Tendo - Pale Rider vs Buriki-One King

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:58 am

Oooh, that sounded painful.

Good.

Despite how relatively brief the match had been, it had certainly been quite violent thus far, both fighters bloody, Gai's arm hanging limply at his side, bruises forming on both of their bodies. Tossing the pipe into the ring, Gai used his good arm, grabbing Alice by her hair and pulling her up to her feet, glaring at the smaller girl.

"It's time I put you down for the count, you little bitch..."

He growled, wincing as he grabbed the waist of her pants with his free arm, trying to force her up onto the ring apron and roll her back into the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:39 am

The bleeding Brit would be cringing in pain as she clutched her hurting knee, Gai managing to do quite a number on her with a simple metal pipe. Compared to the pain in her head and leg, having her hair pulled barely felt like anything.

Still hurting, she would have no snappy comeback for Gai, simply rolling inside the ring when he forced her to, and roll into a ball...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:59 am

Gai was about 1000 percent DONE with this girl, with this match, with fucking EVERYTHING right now. It was time to put this to bed, for good.

Getting in the ring, limp are hanging at his side, he grabbed the smaller girl and pulled her up to her feet, getting behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he reached over, grabbing her left hand with his right, growling into her ear. "Let's see how you like a Rainmaker, you little bitch!"

With that, he pushed her forward, holding onto her wrist to make her spin around, before pulling her back towards him, while swinging his free arm, trying to smash her down to the mat with a hard Rainmaker Lariat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:18 am

As Gai roughly pulled on Alice's arm, she got up to her feet...and hearing, despite her hurting, fatigued state, loud and clear, what Buriki-One King's next attack was going to be...

Once Gai would have Alice set up in the Rainmaker position, and push her forward, the last sight he would see before going for the kill would be an evil smirk on the Pale Rider's face.

Right as the Buriki One pulled on Alice's arm, she pulled on Gai's hand just as hard as Gai pulled on her's, increasing the momentum from the move. Next, she ducked her head to avoid the clothesline...and, upon timing her duck just right, she pushed her own elbow forward, looking to smash her forearm into Gai's jaw for her finishing Wood Hammer to knock the Buriki-One King out!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:32 am

Gai never saw it coming.

He saw the smirk, of course, just as he pulled her in, that was the last thing he got to see before something smashed directly into his jaw...and the world went black.

Going entirely limp and slack, the former Buriki-One King dropped flat onto the mat, completely KOed by a little girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Despite the match not taking too long, the force and the way Alice and Gai beat the snot out of each other easily meant that neither party would be awake for very long...

...and in the end, Alice would manage to get Gai with one good shot to his jaw.

She dropped over her foe's chest, not even able to hook his leg for the pinfall, referee quickly dropping down to the canvas to count it!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Gai would later be glad to be unconscious for this, as the sight on TV later of his KOed body flat on the mat while a little girl draped herself over him would be too humiliating for him to look at.

The former King did nothing as the ref counted him out, hand slapping on the mat.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

and like that, it was over, the former fighting king defeated by a newcomer after a surprisingly brutal battle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:50 am

And with the quick 3 count, the fast, but very much furious and violent match was done. Alice would roll off of Gai, not having enough strength to even get herself back to her feet. Everything hurt that badly...

...and despite that, she was smiling. AFW was more than living up to it's promise so far, with Gai being a very tough foe to defeat...and this was only in her first match. As the ref helped her up, to hold the small woman's hand as one of the victor's the Pale Rider wondered what other challanges awaited her in Japan...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:57 am

Alice Gaster wins via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4