Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match - Page 5 Empty Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:01 am

Morgana had just sat down on her opponent's back as she was about to attempt to wrap her hands around the other wrestler's chin.Only for Zoe to open her stupid mouth , and call her a fat butt.Seriously how dare this loser call her that as if anyone had an fat ass it was her opponent as she would feel her hands be grabbed ruining the plan to go for a Camel Clutch.Still the fat butt remark had given her an idea as she yells ''you did not just say that'' which was followed by her bouncing up and down on Zoe's back to make her regret saying that.

Back to top Go down

Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match - Page 5 Empty Re: Morgana vs Zoe in an W&M match

Post by Softsquad Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 am

Zoe was trying her best to stop Morgana's camel clutch, but luckily Morgana didn't try too hard to lock her move in. She guessed her "Big Butt" remark struck deep as she suddenly felt Morgana's weight lift off her back before crashing back down on her back as she yelled her reply.

Zoe fell the rest of the way down onto the mat after Morgana used her ass to pummel her back. There wasn't much she could do with the repeated strikes to her back while pinned under Morgana.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Morgana was wondering if her opponent still thought she had a big butt when she would land on top of her as she did not hear a responds back.Then again who would be able to talk after having someone land right on top of their back as she would whisper ''not so tough now are we?So here a bit of advice for you Zoe. Don't ever say I have a big butt again or next time I am going to stand up , and fall directly on your head''as she would put more pressure on her opponent's chin as she pulled her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:17 pm

Zoe bent backwards as Morgana pulled her head back. She pulled at Morgana's hands from under her chin to help reduce the pressure on her back.Despite her current position, Zoe still planned on toying with Morgana. "Y-you know your last couple of attacks...only hurt, because of your fat ass. Like getting hit by...a plastic bag full of bread dough."

Zoe was trying to piss off Morgana and get her to make a mistake that she could exploit and take control.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Morgana would smirk as she was in control as she figured she would soon hear the other wrestler beg for mercy.Only to end up growling as Zoe was mocking her fat.Seriously her butt did was not fat as she would just pull harder on the other wrestler's chin as she replied back ''shut up as my ass is not fat you bitch.Also how would you know how a plastic bag full of bread dough feels like anyway''

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:37 pm

Given her current situation, Zoe didn't really have much motivation to keep talking. She had to get out of this hold before she lost her will gave out and would be forced to tap. Only one idea came to mind and she let go of Morgana's hands. Using one hand she scooped up some mud in the ring and tried to throw the muck over her shoulder and into Morgana's face.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 pm

When she did not hear the other wrestler respond to her question she figured that Zoe was in too much pain to reply back.Which was something that was alright in her book as she would attempt to pull harder on her opponent's chin.However before she could she would end up having mud thrown into her face as she would on instinct release Zoe so that she could wipe the mud out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

With the mud in Morgana's eyes, Zoe was released from the submission hold and could relax. However she didn't have the time and had to take advantage of this moment. Turning onto her side, Zoe grabbed Morgana's leg and tried to roll up Morgana for a quick pin.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm

While Morgana was distracted for a second or two so she could wipe the mud out of her eyes.However as an result she had released Zoe from the submission hold she had her in , and was wide open. A fact that the other wrestler would take advantage of by grabbing her legs as she got rolled up as the referee would begin to count as she said ''one''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Zoe held onto Morgana's legs as she tried to hold her down in place as the ref continued to count. Though with the addition of mud, keeping herself from slipping was a challenge on its own.

"Two!"

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next