Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Divine Declaration

2 posters

Go down

Divine Declaration Empty Divine Declaration

Post by Serpon Tue May 01, 2018 6:33 am

Divine Declaration VJUkHQo

Two wrestlers were now in the middle of the ring.  One was a wrestler that had never appeared on Friction or AFW in general.  The other wrestler was one that the crowd had not seen for a while.  The two dark-skinned girls would smile before the slightly smaller one would raise the mic and put it near her mouth.  “Greetings AFW, how is everyone doing tonight?” asked Sahar as she then heard the crowd cheer.  After taking a second to admire the cheer and letting it all sink in, the Pharaoh would put the mic near her mouth again. “I know it has been a while since I have wrestled here but I’m back and I brought a friend over as well.  Allow me to introduce everyone to Crysta Navarrete.” stated Sahar as she would then pass the mic to her comrade.  

The slightly larger dark skin girl would take the microphone from Sahar hand. “Greetings to everyone in Japan.  This is my first time in AFW and I must say, I do love it, there isn’t a crowd as great as you guys.” stated Crysta in a positive tone as the crowd continued to applaud.  “Thank you.  So you may be wondering, what am I doing here with Sahar?  Well, we are going to be wrestling as a tag team, known as Rulers of Divinity.  We are putting the tag team locker room on notice as we plan on spicing things up around here.  Together the two of us are going to climb to the top.” stated Crysta in a confident tone as she then gives back the microphone to Sahar.

The Pharaoh would than place the Microphone close to her face before speaking into it.  “That is right, the Pharaoh and the Divine Empress will be tagging together as the Rulers of Divinity.  In the end, we will be standing on top of all the other tag teams.  So everyone else, you better watch out as the Pharaoh and Divine Empress will be casting judgment soon!” stated Sahar in a confident tone.  The audience seemed to be really looking forward to seeing the tag team in action as many of them clapped, whistled and roared in approval.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Divine Declaration Empty Re: Divine Declaration

Post by Daaharu Thu May 03, 2018 8:52 pm

The Goddesses:

The "Rulers of Divinity" would not be alone in the ring for long. The lights would dim slightly and the twanging of ancient string instruments and the warbling of a flute would herald the entrance of one of the top tag teams in the entire league, albeit one which had been a little quiet as of late, much like Sahar: the illustrious Egyptian Goddesses, Anubis and Bastet, who were decked out in their finest attire for what was a special occasion: golden neckpieces and bracelets, Egyptian cotton bikinis held together by sleek black leather straps and fastened with—what else?—more gold. It wasn't only gold, of course, in the jewelry, but precious gems, too, red and green, all of it glimmering as the Goddesses climbed into the ring together and the lights came back on full.

The Goddesses didn't have a microphone with them, but then, they didn't really need one. They sauntered over to the center of the ring, where the new tag team was standing, with hands on their hips and smiles on their faces, radiating confidence as they slid up in between Sahar and Crysta, the four dusky, scantily-clad, bejeweled women all mingling together in a tight cluster. Anubis and Bastet flanked Sahar to either side, hooking their arms around the Pharaoh's, Bastet reaching over to take the microphone out of Sahar's hand.

Meanwhile, Anubis leaned in and kissed Sahar's ear, opening her mouth slightly and sliding her tongue into Sahar's ear, just licking very gently. "Mmmm...good to see you again," Anubis purred in Sahar's ear. Bastet would do the talking for the duo while Anubis focused on working their old friend up.

"Let me tell you, Big Sister and I are certainly pleased to see our lovely little Pharaoh back in this ring. We've been trying to convince her to make a comeback whenever she visits us for a little bit of divine intervention," Bastet would explain with a giggle, as she gave Sahar's arm a squeeze before she let it go, swiveling to face the taller, newer girl who had accompanied Sahar to the ring. "We always hoped that the Pharaoh would go out and find herself a tag team partner so that we could have a full match with her. You look like you could put up a good fight. And I must say, we are incredibly flattered by the name the two of you chose for yourselves. Though of course it is more than a little bit silly."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun May 13, 2018 6:06 am

The tag team was just about to get ready to make their exit the lights would suddenly dim as several instruments would suddenly play.  The duo would turn to face the entrance to see two dark-skinned wrestlers making their way down to the ring.  A happy smile would appear on Sahar face while the lips of Crysta would form a cocky smile as she narrowed her eyes at their guests.

Rulers of Divinity would watch as the Goddesses entered the ring before the duo suddenly made their way towards Sahar hooking both her arms.  The mic would be taken out of her hands while her ear would be licked.  This would cause a small giggle to come out of the pharaoh as she heard Bastet comment.  Crysta would puff out in annoyance as she crossed her arms.

The duo would watch as Bastet began to take the stage and talk on the microphone.  She would then watch as one of the Goddesses began to size her up and talk a bit about her.  Crysta would then place the microphone near her mouth.  “You know Sahar, I am a bit jealous of how much attention these two Goddess are giving you.  I don’t think it’s fair that you get all the treatment.  Perhaps we should punish the Goddesses, after all, they do think our name is a bit silly.” stated the Divine Empress as she would then move forward and push her chest against Bastet.  Sahar would nod her head as she would then gracefully move towards Crysta and grab the Microphone from her regardless if Anubis followed her or not.  “I believe you are correct, as we are the rulers of Divinity and our two guests here sure are divine.  So if they want a match, I guess it’s our job to show them our sovereignty over them.” stated Sahar in a confident tone. The two members of Rulers of Divinity would than attempt to give both Goddess a quick spank on the rear.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Both Goddesses were, of course, quite comfortable with Sahar, and it seemed like Crysta was not too bad of an influence on her, either. The taller girl did seem to be a little bit full of herself, of course, as she didn't like the fact that the deities were focusing all of their love on Sahar, and she tugged the microphone away from Bastet's mouth and up to her own to tell them about it. Bastet did not let the woman completely pull it out of her hands, of course—she kept a hand on it, too, ready to yank it back for her reply, which resulted in something nearly like an arm wrestling match as the tall "Empress" spoke. Sahar soon moved over to grab the microphone, as well, taking Crysta's place as the representative for her team in the little tug of war, as all four scantily-clad women were now bunched rather tightly together with Anubis still clinging to Sahar's arm.

And, when Sahar finished speaking, Anubis would tug the microphone away from her, with Bastet yielding to her sister on that point as she instead focused on bumping up against Crysta, the other woman not so tall that Bastet's bikini-clad breasts couldn't give hers a good squashing. Anubis, meanwhile, would take her turn doing the talk. "Well, I don't know if we were looking for a match so much as the proper reverence that you should be giving your gods. Of course, if you aren't going to worship us in the appropriate way..."

Suddenly, both Goddesses were given a spank on their exposed butt cheeks, sending that flesh jiggling and leaving red marks, forcing soft yelps out of both deities. Undeterred, Anubis and Bastet both stepped forward and swung their arms around the "Rulers'" bodies, aiming to retaliate with a pair of quick spanks of their own—and then up the ante by giving each girl's bottoms a sharp tug, aiming to force Sahar and Crysta to suffer from some light but noticeable wedgies!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:25 am

It seemed the Goddesses didn’t want to give up their microphone, even though both Sarah and Crysta used it to make their own comments. The Goddess would then make their own little comments, stating about how they were not ready for a match and wanted to be worship but sounded like they would be up for one regardless.

Upon spanking their opponents, they would be given a wedgie in return by the Goddesses. This would cause both the Rulers eyes to widen. Crysta would grab the microphone again. “Well we can keep talking or we can have a match to decide this. Why don’t we ask the crowd, do you guys wants to see a match between us?” stated Crysta as the audience would roar and cheer at the sight. Yet Sahar would then grab the microphone. “What about a hentai match and not just a normal hentai match but a tornado hentai match.” stated the Pharaoh as the audience would give another cheer. She would then let go of the microphone and the two rulers would look at the Goddesses as the ball was in their court.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 am

The Goddesses upped the ante of being spanked by retaliating in kind, then gave the "Rulers" a couple of light wedgies that stuffed luxurious cotton up between their nice, tan butt cheeks. That seemed to stir them to action, as Crysta yanked on the microphone again, dragging both of the Goddesses slightly towards her as she suggested they get a match started right away. Sahar would quickly follow suit by trying to pull the microphone towards herself, suggesting that it be a hentai match, and not just a hentai match, but a tornado hentai match. The Goddesses looked at each other and smirked, before they both tugged on the mic in unison, trying to drag their soon-to-be opponents forward, maybe making them stumble.

Sahar let go of it, so it didn't exactly have the effect they hoped, but the Goddesses would persist with their response anyway: "In all seriousness, we thought all of that was a given already," Bastet would point out. Why wouldn't it be a hentai match, after all? And tornado matches were so much better than tagging in and out. "So now that the two of you are caught up to us on the stipulations..."

"...is there anything else the two of you want to add? Or shall we keep your humiliation pure and simple?" Anubis would cut in, finishing her sister's sentence, as both of the Goddesses would lean in, pressing their busts against those of the "Rulers," reaching up with one hand each to get a light but noticeable grip on the hair of their foes!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Crysta was a bit annoyed that the Goddesses would not give up the microphone, hogging the spotlight despite the fact that is was the Divine Rulers promo.  Still, that didn’t stop her from trying to grab the microphone again.  “We just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings.  As Divine Rulers, we must make sure our… subjects have no questions about our declarations, regardless if they are Goddesses or just regular humans.” stated Crysta as she once again implied that the Goddesses were their subjects.

Sarah would then move in to grab the microphone as well. “No more questions nor do we feel we need to add the stipulations, as the Divine Rulers simply take what they wish. Oh, though we should add that this match starts right now.” stated Sarah as she and Crysta would let go of the microphone and take a few steps back, waiting for a referee to show up so that the match could start.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 am

The Goddesses were both smirking as they dragged the microphone towards themselves, taunting their opponents, teasing them over being so predictable with their challenge. These mortal women were oh-so-very-smug, thinking that they could call themselves the Rulers of Divinity, thinking that they could rule over heavenly beings like Anubis and Bastet. They would realize their folly soon enough, though as of right now they began tugging on the microphone again, pulling it back in their direction, as all four wrestlers kept their grip on the mic, continuing to struggle for it until the "Rulers" decided they were done, both of them letting go and backing up as they declared the match started now.

Bastet snorted, the microphone picking up and amplifying the sound even though she was holding her head back from it. "I...really would not call that a surprise, either. Your Goddesses would probably recommend a little more creativity in the future for the two of you."

And she would let go of the mic, but her big sister would hold on. "I am certain the two of you will try to take what you wish, but of course, Sahar, you know just how much we can, and will, take from you. Seeing as how I have done it before." And with that, Anubis would drop the microphone on the canvas, causing a loud boom which shook up the referee girl who was just now climbing up into the ring, making her flinch and bump into the ropes. The Goddesses wouldn't hurry up the official, instead staring down their opponents, Anubis smiling as she locked eyes with Sahar, and Bastet "plumping up" her breasts as she winked at Crysta, letting her know a little bit of what she had in store.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down