» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

King's Hunting (Part One)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

King's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 Empty Re: King's Hunting (Part One)

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:29 pm

With his finisher lay onto Kelli seeing how much her ass jiggles from impact, the beast eventually went for the cover as the referee goes to count down, feel like its going so slow but thankfully it wouldnt be long that the final count has hit, the bell rings and announcing the winner of the match, Killer King!

King would get off her and stood up over the body, the referee was hesitant to raise his arm but the beast got something else in mind, wanted to make a statement for all his opponents.

"GET UP!"

Grabbing her head to pull up standing with him, ready to punish Kelli for one last time. Swiftly he raise his knee up to go right between her legs just to force his defeated opponent to bend over, make it easy to thrust her head down between his legs. King then hook both her arms behind the back like before but this time, adding by grab the back of her thick thighs and lift upside down, spreading the legs apart, slowly turning to display front of everyone for further humiliation.

Once he show her off, King hop up and drop on his ass, goes to impact her lovely head into his other finisher- King's Package Piledriver! "Hurgh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

King's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 Empty Re: King's Hunting (Part One)

Post by Kelsea Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Kelli lay there on the mat after King hot, heavy and sweaty body pressed down on top of hers. Her small pursed lips puff up continuous mouthfuls of air as her breasts expanded and contracted with each pant. Soon enough King was yelling for her to get up, she didn't respond and only when he grabbed her hair did the Italian let out a faint grunt as she was forced upwards once again.

The knee struck up into her, forcing the tomboy up off her feet a couple of inches... her body doubled over itself and almost fell straight back down to the mat if not for King holding her hair. From here he stuffed her head back between his thick thighs and again hooked her arms up around behind her as if he was gonna do another pedigree.. But this time he leaned over her a little further and cupped at the back of her thighs as he lifted. Her leather clad butt cheeks sticking right upwards straight into the muzzle of King's mask as she was lifted upside down.

He hoped up and then came down onto the mat in a sitting position, ramming Kelli's head straight into the canvas, her butt cheeks bounced up a little into her face with the impact and then a few moments later she slump sideways down onto the mat beside them, one of her arms sprawled out to the side while the other was strewn over her head

Spotlight
characters:
King's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 ELZuoMvKing's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 OG5hnuaKing's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 Cg3CzYmKing's Hunting (Part One) - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7