Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 7 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Tomomi wasn't just dazed by Haruka's attack. The little girl had slammed across her breasts, knocking the air straight out of her chest. She could barely breathe with Haruka on top of her, never mind get up. She realized just then that Haruka wasn't very small after all.

"Two, Three, Four!"

Tomomi tried to get up, but found herself too winded and trapped by Haruka. Sha can only get up if Haruka does, and the little idol girl wasn't moving...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 7 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Five, six!"

"Haruka!" By now Masato was kneeling right beside Haruka and Tomomi. "Haruka!"

No joy. Haruka answered with a groaned "M-M-Masato-kun...", but she barely stirred from her admittedly comfy spot on Tomomi's bust. She wasn't getting up from this any time soon- and neither would Tomomi, it seemed!

"Seven, eight!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Tomomi struggled underneath Haruka to get up, but the smaller Idol girl wasn't moving, and Tomomi had no strength left. Her entire body felt sore from the fall, and she knew that she had probably bruised her back. Haruka didn't look much better, but that was to be expected. Tomomi hadn't been expecting Haruka to get back up.

Meanwhile, Chigusa and Megumi were feeling antsy, wanting to step in. There was no time left, Tomomi wasn't getting back up, and it looked like they were both going to be disqualified by a ring out. Chigusa was about to get up and leap in, when Megumi suddenly held her back.

"Wait a bit longer," she said, "This ending is probably the best we can get."

So they waited. Neither Tomomi nor Haruka got up.

"Nine! Ten!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am

Masato's skin crawled, but he had eyes only for Haruka, and didn't pay attention or even notice the other two members of Eclipse behind him.

"Nine! Ten!"

The bell managed to make itself heard over the groans of the audience.

"It's a double count out!" an announcer roared. "Neither idol won!"

Now Masato could really intervene. "Haruka!" He didn't lift her from Tomomi; he was afraid he'd hurt her more. "Where does it hurt?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 am

While Masato hesitated to lift Haruka up, Chigusa wasn't so scrupulous. She ran in front of Masato, quickly kneeling down and gently grabbing Haruka's arms. she slowly pulled Haruka off of Tomomi, making sure to not hurt the fragile little Kawaii. Megumi meanwhile ran over to Tomomi, and gently pulled her to a sitting position, leaning against her leg.

"Hey Tomo," Megumi said, "You ok?"

"Hmm?" Tomomi groaned, opening her eyes. A jolt of pain shot through her head, making her grab her forehead tightly. "Oww... I'm kinda sore," Tomomi said, "But I think I'll be fine..."

Chigusa meanwhile held Haruka gently, trying to wake her up as well. "Hey, you alright?" Chigusa asked with concern.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 am

"Hey!" Masato scolded Chigusa as she held (albeit gently) on the unconscious Haruka. He understood that Chigusa meant well, but he worried first and foremost for his ward. "Don't move her!"

He made to grab Haruka as well. But when the kawaii moaned upon his slight touch, he blushed and pulled his hands back, afraid he'd hurt her. Then, setting his face firmly, he would take Haruka from Chigusa, trying to be as careful as possible.

"Thank you," he half-apologized, half-thanked Chigusa for her good intentions. When he looked at Haruka, his features softened even more. "Haruka... good job..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Chigusa gently handed Haruka over to Masato, making sure that she didn't hurt the little idol girl any more. "Well, that's that," she said, "There's no way she can keep on fighting, so I guess this match is over!" She stood up, dusted her hands off, and walked over to Tomomi.

Megumi helped Tomomi get onto her feet. She was really shaky, especially after that last fall, and her back was bruised pretty badly. They started to leave, but Tomomi stopped as they passed Masato.

"Hey, about what I said," Tomomi said, "I'm sorry."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 am

Masato nodded in agreement with Chigusa's comment. "Yes..." He left unsaid that Haruka still had to go through two more matches against Eclipse. And if they were every bit as rough as this one...

He held Haruka as tightly as he could without hurting her. "Haruka..."

"Hey, about what I said, I'm sorry."

Masato looked up to find Tomomi apologizing to him. He shook his head. "No, I understand. It was a match. We were just doing our best at our jobs." He managed to smile. "You were kind to Haruka all throughout the match, Tomomi-san. I'm grateful for that. Thank you."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 20, 2010 3:07 am

"No need to thank me," Tomomi said, "We're friends. It's what we should do." She took her arm off of Megumi's shoulder, stood up straight, and gave both Masato and Haruka a low bow. She nearly stumbled as she straightened up, and Megumi had to grab her before she fell.

"Well, gotta go," Megumi said, "I guess we'll have our match when Haruka gets better..."

They slowly left the arena, Tomomi holding tightly onto Megumi to keep from falling. Chigusa followed after them, but before she left she had one last thing to say to Masato.

"Tomomi is right, you know," she said, "It's better for Haruka to just call off the rest of these matches. I can't guarantee that she won't get hurt."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 am

Masato bowed back to Tomomi. "Still... thank you," he insisted.

To Megumi he nodded. "I'll inform you when she's ready."

And finally, to Chigusa, who had lingered behind:

"Haruka won't give up even if she gets hurt. I know her. So I can't give up on her as well."

And then Masato blushed. "So... even though I don't think it's a good idea..." Red-faced, he met Chigusa's gaze, swallowed, and spoke just loud enough for only Chigusa to hear. "So please tell Megumi-san that her match with Haruka may be a... a hentai one. Hentai matches generally are softer on the girls, so... well... um..."

I can't believe I'm actually setting up a hentai match for Haruka, his eyes were telling Chigusa, as well as himself.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next