Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 3 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 am

Seeing that Haruka was finally up, Tomomi quickly limbered up and prepared to take her down again. "Alright, here I come!" Tomomi said, leaping at Haruka. She was going for a straightforward attack, a direct open-palm strike towards Haruka's slight chest. She didn't put too much power into the blow, and it was slower than usual as well. Was Tomomi going easy on Haruka?

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666) - Page 3 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round One! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Despite Haruka's bluster, she was too slow to dodge even such a slowed attack like Tomomi's. She settled for a block, tucking both of her forearms up in front of her like any rookie boxer would, letting out a grunt as the palm strike connected. And even such a watered-down blow sent the smaller idol girl staggering back a few steps towards the ropes. It looked like Haruka was still feeling the effects of Tomomi's initial assault...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Tomomi of course wasn't going to go out of her way to hurt Haruka especially since the girl didn't even seem close to being able to fight back. Instead of following up on her attack, she would wait a few moments to let Haruka recover properly. She would close and grab Haruka around the waist in a bearhug, but won't squeeze, making it just look like she was hurting Haruka.

"Listen," Tomomi whispered into Haruka's ear, "I don't want you to beat you like this, so I'm going to give you a chance. Use this time to rest up. When you're ready, push on me and I'll let go."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Haruka tottered like a drunk propped up by sheer improbability. Her sloppy stance let Tomomi easily catch her, the bigger idol's arms slipping right beneath hers. To her surprise, she didn't find herself being crushed into a pulp.

"T-Tomomi-san?"

"Listen, I don't want you to beat you like this, so I'm going to give you a chance. Use this time to rest up. When you're ready, push on me and I'll let go."

Haruka blushed. "Y-you're just like Yatori-senpai," she realized. Then she shook her head. "No," she insisted as she grabbed for Tomomi's shoulders, trying earnestly to get free on her own merit. "Don't go easy on me... You'll look bad..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Tomomi smiled. "I won't look bad," she said, "But If I don't hold back and give you a chance, you'll look bad. And then I'll look bad too, beacuse people would say I like beating up on girls smaller than I am." She felt Haruka struggling though, and let go, backing up a few steps. She stretched out her arms, still smiling.

"Now come at me Haruka!" Tomomi said, "I want to see your best attack, right now!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

"H-hai..." Haruka was beginning to warm up to Tomomi's suggestion. After a quick, deep breath to steady her still-shaky spine, she brought up her hands in a boxing stance. "Okay, Tomomi-san," she challenged, "I'll show you what I can do..."

With that she would zip forward. Still slower than her best, Haruka would try to duck underneath Tomomi's arms to walk a quick succession of stinging body blows to her opponent's left side.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Tomomi, after seeing Haruka finally getting back up, she raised her arms and prepared to defend against her best effort. When Haruka darted forward, a bit faster than Tomomi expected, and right through her defense, Tomomi was surprised. Then, she felt Haruka's punch land right down her side, wincing in pain. Haruka could hit pretty darn hard for a Kawaii! Tomomi quickly backed off, but Haruka kept up with her and landed few more hits. Tomomi grunted in pain, then finally broke away from Haruka.

"Not bad..." Tomomi said, one hand on her side, "That did hurt..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 am

Haruka blushed at Tomomi's praise. "T-Thank you," she stuttered. She was rather proud of her punching prowess and feeling more confident now. "Here I come again..."

Again she would dart at Tomomi. She intended to lure Tomomi into a counterattack, would use her speed and small size to outmaneuver her opponent so that Haruka could keep attacking the side she'd already hit. I need to weaken Tomomi-san some more...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 am

Tomomi knew she couldn't let Haruka just get free punches in again. She wasn't one of those epically tough brawlers who ate punches for breakfast; she was an idol, and a rather delicate one at that! When Haruka rushed forward, Tomomi intended to counter rush her. She lunged forward, intending to catch Haruka in a grapple and toss the smaller girl onto the mat. But she hadn't counted on Haruka being ready, and being faster, than her. Haruke dodged to the side, then the darting punches came in again. Tomomi winced with every blow, turning to the opposite side to Haruka couldn't keep hitting her there. She needed to strike back!

Tomomi would try something she rather would not have done on Haruka. As she turned, one of her hands opened up and lowered down just a little bit, to the height of Haruka's head. She intended to hit Haruka with a quick backhand slap, not caring how much force she put into it, hopefully stopping Haruka's attacks.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 am

Haruka was now in her groove as she danced around the bigger Tomomi to sting and run. She'd just put the finishing sharp tap to her second flurry when Tomomi backhanded her. Hard.

"Agh!"

Like Tomomi, Haruka was an idol, not really built for brawling. She could hit, but her kawaii frame meant she was fragile. And she was not braced for the blow like she should have been, though she didn't have her senpai's weakness for head shots.

Seeing stars, the punch-drunk Haruka stumbled away from Tomomi, jolted by the blow to her skull. "Ooohh," she moaned even as the crowd booed what looked to them as brutality on Tomomi's part.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next