Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What Now?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Now? Empty What Now?

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Valley’s typical routine after a match was to head through the back, waving to the crew along the way, grab a Sprite from the vending machine, then go straight into her lockerroom. Get off the clothes, take a quick shower, slip into something comfy, then call up Hayley while she laid back and enjoyed the rest of the show. Chat, laugh about how their matches went, maybe a little phone sex if she was somewhere private enough. Fun stuff.

Today, she didn't even make it halfway there. Instead, she found a bench in the gorilla position, in a secluded little area off to the side. She plopped down on and laid on her back, looking up at the ceiling with a cellphone in her hand. Hayley’s number was on the screen, and all it would take is one simple button press to call her.

She couldn’t do it. What could she say? Apologize? Tell her she was sorry for putting herself in a situation where she would have to sleep with another woman? Lie to her and say she hadn’t felt anything for Kaylee in that ring, when even the blindest blind man could see different?

There were no words. Not really. So she was stuck there, laying there, running a hand over her forehead as she tried to think up something. Anything.

Back to top Go down

What Now? Empty Re: What Now?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 am

Kaylee's good mood and euphoria from winning, didn't last as long as she had hoped it would. She still felt good of course, but she knew coming backstage, that there was a very awkward conversation awaiting her with her opponent...and sleepover friend.

She went to the back, past gorilla, into the trainers room, grabbing an ice pack, figuring that, since it was usually the first place wrestlers went post-match, she'd find Valley there. No such luck.

Still, she was only like, half a minute ahead, the older woman couldn't have gotten far. Grabbing a second ice pack, Kaylee looked down the hall a bit, back to the trainers, and finally made her way back to gorilla position, eventually turning the corner into some small and empty little area, apparently not being used...except by Valley...who did not look happy.

Gulping a little, remembering what happened the last time she encountered Valley after a match, she stepped close, holding the spare ice pack out for her idol.

"H-Hey...here...for your back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 pm

It probably seemed as if Valley was ignoring Kaylee as she entered the room, not throwing so much as a glance her way, but she genuinely didn’t notice the woman until she spoke, and even then it took a moment, as if there was a delayed reaction in her brain. She sat up quick, surprised, and stared at Kaylee for a moment. There wasn’t any malice in the look, though. She didn't’ have the energy to be mad at her anymore, and really, she didn’t have the right. The younger wrestler had done well, there was no questioning that. She hadn't cheated, had played within the rules to beat an older, more experience opponent. As a competitor, she’d performed admirably, and Valley had to respect that.

Her shoulders sank, her breathing eased, and she reached out to take the offered ice pack. She hadn’t been paying much attention to her body’s needs for the past few minutes, and her back really did need it.

Valley reached around, pressed the pack to her aching spine, and hissed as the coldness did its work, followed by a deep breath while she acclimated. Good. It felt good.

She opened her eyes and sighed, looking up at Kaylee with a slight nod. ”Thank you, Kaylee.” Valley looked to the side, then scooted over on the bench, enough for her younger counterpart to take a seat if she wanted. There was little sense in keeping her at arm’s length, considering what would be coming next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Well, seemed to be going well so far at least, she hadn't been slapped again. Still there was an obvious coolness in the room. The bikini clad teen sat down next to the Doll, applying her own ice pack to her back and letting it cool her down, letting out a small sigh as she got used to it.

"...Soooo....good match, eh? You were kicking my ass early on, I don't know how the hell I managed to avoid that amazing moonsault senton of yours."

She said, trying to make some attempt at casual conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Yeah. This was awkward. It wasn’t going to get any less awkward, either. It seemed like Kaylee was struggling for things to say, and it was hard to blame her. After everything they’d been through, everything they’d said, what was coming next…

How do you move on from that? What’s the next step?

Valley decided it was best to just plow ahead.

”Kaylee,” She took a deep breath, swallowing her pride along with it. ”You were the better woman. That’s all that matters. You have good instincts, you’re a natural, and you got me today. Good job.”

She extended her hand, looking for a shake, as she started Kaylee in the eye and made the strongest face she could put on, even as tears started to well up in the sides of her eyes. ”Good match. Congratulations.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Now, whatever lingering good feelings she was having from her victory were out the window. This wasn't a victorious moment, this was a very awkward one, and, even as she shook Kaylee's hand, it was very obvious what Valley was feeling.

"...Um...are uh...are...are you ok?"

She asked, almost meekly. She knew Valley had rebuffed her advances, she knew the woman wouldn't be thrilled about losing, but she hadn't expected THIS kind of reaction. This was like, a person about to be tortured or something!
Old_Man_Tai
Old_Man_Tai

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:47 am

Valley gave Kaylee a strong shake, then let her go and faced forward, eyeing an empty space. She took a few seconds to answer Kaylee’s question, because she genuinely didn’t know the answer. Was she? Was she really?

”I...I honestly don’t know.” She ran a hand over her face, wiping off some sweat in the process. God, she wanted a shower. A nice, hot one. Just wash all of this away. ”I just feel like I failed. So hard. I got so wrapped up in everything, and I did something so stupid, and I couldn’t even get it together in the ring. So much failure.”

She shook her head and ran fingers through her hair. ”I’m such a poor girlfriend. Haley deserves so much better than me, and I just…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

Guilt. Pure guilt. Not even a fleeting thrill of victory. Just pure guilt was all Kaylee could feel, washing over everything as she saw just how upset Valley was getting. Feeling like a failure. Losing a long held winning streak. Feeling she failed her girlfriend.

All because of her. Fuck.

Her arms went around Valleys shoulders, holding her tight, putting her head on her shoulder for a few moments, before letting out a small sigh. "...I'm sorry. I am. I didn't want...I mean...I wanted this...but I didn't want...this. I was just...I was so excited to be here, and to see you again, I...I dunno. I know I wanted a match with you...and I thought, I dunno...I'm casual about this stuff...and AFW is obviously casual about it...I guess I just...I don't know what I thought. I didn't want to mess things up between you and Ace...I just...I dunno..."

She trailed off, before standing up shaking her head before turning back to Valley Doll. "Look, you don't have to do...what we said, alright? Just...forget we ever made that stupid deal."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Valley’s first instinct was to push Kaylee away when she went wrap her arms around her, but she canceled that thought straight away. Try as she might, she couldn’t find it in her heart to be mad at the young, bright star right now. She was just being herself. That was all she ever was doing, really. Just a sweet, kind girl who was a little confused, and things had spiraled so far out of control.

She didn’t interrupt Kaylee as she went on her rambling rant, didn’t stop her when she stood up. The only reaction happened with the last thing that she said, putting a kibosh on the whole affair. That prompted the Slamazon to look up, going from sullen to sudden surprise. It was off? Just like that? That would help with Haley, for one thing, took some weight off her shoulders.

She should’ve been happy, should’ve been relieved. She largely was.

But underneath all that elation, there was something else. Small, but palpable.

Disappointment?

She bit her lip and shrugged it off, trying hard not to think about it, as she gave Kaylee a quick nod. What was there to say, really. ”Okay.” She brought her head down, only to raise it back up a moment later. ”Thank you, Kaylee.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Kaylee just nodded, leaning against the wall, letting out a long sigh, disappointment clear in her tone before looking back at Valley.

"Look...I am sorry. Just...I hope you realise that...none of this went down the way
I meant it to.

Maybe I was just being naive and dumb, but I mean...the arguing, the fight, the stupid deal...I came her hoping to meet you, match you...other things, but I didn't want us to end up hating each other over it.\, ya know?"

She moved away from the wall, starting to take a few steps back. "My phones blowing up with texts, I think its probably Mom raging at me, I'm gonna go deal with that... Look, uh, I'll...stay out of your hair from now on.

I think I'll give Friction a break. Might move to Kyoto, join the Tension roster, or maybe head back to California if Mom'll let me. But uh...it was nice meeting you, before...you know. Tell Ace I'm sorry."

With that, the teen made a quick exit, leaving the Doll to her own thoughts, and hoping she had enough weed at home to help her forget today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum