Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Michael Evans vs Ryo Kamiya: Hardstyle Hentai Special Rules Match:

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Michael Evans vs Ryo Kamiya: Hardstyle Hentai Special Rules Match: - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Evans vs Ryo Kamiya: Hardstyle Hentai Special Rules Match:

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:10 pm

"Mmm...unghh...fuck...get-get offa me!"

Ryo moaned out, struggling, trying to buck the older man off of him, until Michael suddenly snapped his legs around his neck, the extra weight keeping him pinned down, his hands pulling in vain, trying to counter the headscissors and resist the pleasure the blowjob was giving him, and failing at both.

"F-Fuck...stop...I can't...I'm gonna..." the teen panted, his cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum, on the verge of erupting!

Back to top Go down

Michael Evans vs Ryo Kamiya: Hardstyle Hentai Special Rules Match: - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Evans vs Ryo Kamiya: Hardstyle Hentai Special Rules Match:

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Hearing Ryo moan, Micheal let go of one of the younger man's legs thinking he might be too far gone to mount a resistance with it. Reaching down, the blonde cupped his hand around Ryo's scrotum, then with gentle pulsing squeezes began to massage them.

With his foe seemingly close to an orgasm, Micheal now wanted it to be as intense as possible, hopefully leaving him with a substantial advantage as the younger man recovered from it.....as well as the mental advantage he'd gain over the other man. To that end, he began to suck on the end of Ryo's cock, encouraging that eruption....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Ryo had expected to come in, fuck Michael senseless, and then leave, but had been outwitted and surprised by the older fighter multiple times so far in this fight, and now it seemed he was even about to give up the first orgasm to him! His body shook, cock throbbing and leaking precum, the final squeezing of his balls, that last hard suck of his tip, finally sending him over the edge.

"F-Fuck...wait...I c-can't...I'm Cumming!"

He cried, hips bucking as he shot his load into the older fighters throat. The headscissor kept him down and immobile, Michaels heavier weight pinning him down, but he writhed and squirmed the best he could, finally laying flat as his orgasm slowly subsided. He panted, sweat dripping down his bare chest, heart pounding, cock slowly going limp in Michael's warm mouth.

"Wh--wha...holy fuck...that was incredible..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3