Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bull and The Queen

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Bull and The Queen Empty The Bull and The Queen

Post by LilyStar Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:36 am

Camilia was early, too early to be exact. Her anticipation and nerves were getting to her and it didn’t help that she felt in her gut how difficult this match would be. Ever since she’d hotten the details from up top all she had ever heard were rumors of their tenacity, fierce moves, and unyielding stature. Honestly it excited her to know such talent wxsisted for her to take on, even more so knowing the steps and hurdles that were beyond even that.

Still though, with what she had heard, they could only imagine what kind of fight she’d have with this opponent. With her gym bag slung over, holding her ring attire and some magazines for her to read while she waited, she walked down or rather she’d walked down the halls. Her casual attire: a pair of cut up jeans and a Mexíco football jersey, which happened to have her favorite player! Number 19, Oribe Peralta, the forward that her hermano, Phillips gave to her.

Her ruby gaze met the first locker room on her right, she didn’t have a preference to using them, whatever helped get her ready was fine enough for the Latina. Having entered and closed the door only thing left to do now was get ready and wait, her fingers curl under the jersey as she hears the door jiggle slightly. Was someone coming? Whoever it was could wait she was busy at the moment and pulled her jersey over her head and threw it to the bleachers behind her her white bra exposed for practically no one but herself.

Digging into her bag she pulls out her white top, short biker jacket, and ravished denim jeans, laying them side by side in the bleacher to dress up later after removing her casual wear. The door huggles again this time she felt obligated to respond ” Someone’s in here! “ she yelled, a sigh leaving her lips as she unbuttons her jeans to change, she thought it a little odd but maybe just maybe that could be her opponent but the thought was dashed, Camilia didn’t think she’d come early as she did.

Back to top Go down

The Bull and The Queen Empty Re: The Bull and The Queen

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 am

The locker room which Carmilla had entered was a specific locker room, which belonged to one specific person. That specific person was Cecilia Northman, the Friction World Champion. Who shortly after the newcomer had made herself at home inside the Champion's locker room, arrived. Opening the door with a dufflebag slung over her shoulder. It didn't take long before she heard the voice of someone who yelled out.

" Yeah someone's in here!" Cecilia responded, shaking her head a little as she would walk into the locker room. Dressed in a brown leather jacket, with a black t-shirt underneath, blue colored jeans and a pair of brown boots, the champion started to walk into the locker room, seeing the half-dressed white haired woman in her locker room.

" Uuuh....who are you and what are you doing in here?" Cecilia would ask as she'd drop her dufflebag on the floor, placing a hand on her hip as she would give Camilia a questioning look.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:16 am

Theu’d swiftly turn to the the sudden intruder, her hands instinctively covering her chest as a sigh of relief fell over her as the blonde popped into view. Her mind did wonder though, who was she and why were they asking why she was in a locker room to change. Camilia let her thoughts run wild as her hands dropped to her side; ruby gaze inspecting them carefully before answering.

” Oh...uh, I was just getting changed for my match in s little bit. Why wouldn’t I, material caliente? It is a locker room. “ They jokes, still something felt off. The atmosphere felt a bit dense and this attitude was just out there. Maybe, this was some kind of initiation to pick on the new blood.

” I’m Camilia by the way..is there a reason why I shouldn’t be here? “ The Latina felt the need to ask, the slight animosity had begun to make her bare skin crawl and the woman’s posture above all us was somewhat intimidating, like she could takenon just about anyone and win.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:27 am

Cecilia would listen on to what the Latina had to say, she found herself a bit confused at first why the woman was asking why she shouldn't be here. The blond powerhouse would place her hands against her hips and then let out a long sigh. Taking a few steps closer to the half-naked woman as she would close the distance between them and stand right in front of the newcomer.

" You seem to be new. Let me introduce myself, I'm Cecilia Northman. The friction World Champion. Oh, and this is my locker room." Cecilia let out as she would stare straight at Camilia. After a second or two she would slump her shoulders a bit and turn around to go grab her duffle bag and throw it up onto one of the bleachers. Throwing another stare over at the Latina, " So I'll let you off this time, but keep in mind that this locker room belongs to me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Her feet plant themselves firmly against the concrete floor, it felt like a confrontation was about to break loose as the blonde stepped toward her. Only after listening to her introduction did she know where she stood, the champion was right before her eyes. The excitement and hints of terror filled her, so many questions but not the temperament to ask them.

” I’ll definitely keep it mind niña. I didn’t know everyone had their own locker room. “ Camilia’s spine began to tingle maybe it was chilly or maybe even the ringing sound of her duffel bag hitting the bleachers that alerted her. She supposed she might as well continue but maybe the champ wouldn’t mind striking up a conversation with her.

” So..Cecilia, right? From the rumors, I heard, you’re oractically the Queen of the league. Are you that good? “ Somewhere in the depths of her being the question felt rhetorical but she wanted to know, she desperately wanted to know the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:55 pm

Cecilia would let out a light chuckle as she heard Camilia's cocky words, something that caused the blond to soon enough roll her shoulders. " Everyone doesn't have their own locker room, sweetie. Only those who've actually earned it." Cecilia said as she would bring her right hand up towards the face of Camilia, giving that cheek a gentle pat. 

When Camilia started to ask if she was all that, Cecilia would simply walk past the white haired woman and try to look over her shoulder at Camilia. " What do you think?" Cecilia let out as she would start to then rummage through her bag, attempting to take out her attire for the evening from the bag. " You could always try me, but I wouldn't recommend it." Cecilia spoke out, her voice dripping with confidence as usual as she was sure that a meeting between the two would simply end in her victory. There was no shred of hesitation in the People's champ.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:16 am

“ Oh, I guess I’ll have to work my way up to get my own. Should be a nice ride. “ She’d remark as they gently pat her cheek, something she would never have let anyone do under the right circumstances but she felt no ill will or any diabolical feeling from her them.

It was strange in a way, to watch them walk past her and answer in that particular way but only ones that had achieved what they had could act or be like that at all. Camilia saw a goal in front of her, something she honestly didn’t have when she came here. ” Well, all I have to go off of is rumors but from what I can see, I’m guessing they’ve been watered down. “ She states.

The invitation to take her on, sparked the Latina. She could feel a fire blaze in her pits at the oppurtunity but she wasn’t stupid. They could see the gap between them and much more. ” If that’s an invitation then consider me signed up! Even if it’s a sparring match, I’ll give you everything I’ve got, campeón. “ her spunk radiated from her being with excitement. This was the thing she lived for, going up against the strongest opponents sort of shtick.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 am

Cecilia would take out her clothing and proceed to lay it out, removing her jacket as she would hear Camilia continue to talk towards her, it did seem as if the woman was praising her in a sense and seemed to want to make her way up to her station some day. " Calm yourself kid, first I actually need to see you fight. Wouldn't do well for me to waste my time." Cecilia said with a light chuckle.

Turning around and seating herself on the bench, she would take off her boots and place them down. Nodding her head to Camilia, " How about this, you do well tonight and I'll give you a spar. Test you out, maybe I'll see if we can't improve you a bit. After all, I'm always looking for a good challenge." Cecilia spoke out as she would nod her head to the white haired woman. 

"So get dressed and get out there for your match." Cecilia said as she would smirk towards the younger newcomer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 pm

” I guess that’s fair but I think it goes both ways kind of. I wanna see you in action. “ They understood where she was coming from, Camilia was like that in her league before she had left. It wouldn’t be worth much if she couldn’t prove herself to Cecilia, besides she really wanted to go up against them to test her own metal.

She pulls her top from the bleachers and pulls her head through, situating the white fabric over her top half. Her head turned to the champ at their condition, it brought her another reason to win tonight” So if I win tonight, you’ll give me a chance and actually take me on? In a spar and give me some pointers? “ From what she could tell, it sounded like she was trying to raise a rival or at the very least a challenge that she’d have to put everything to take down.

She smirks as she pulls up her cut up denim shorts, rather glad she came in at the time she did and even more so for picking this locker room. With her jacket now hugging her frame she turns to the blonde ” This’ll be a piece of cake, chica~. “ Her confidence was booming, her blood was hot and ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:33 pm

" Oh, you want me to prove myself? Haha, well...I'll do something like that by stomping whoever my opponent will be." Cecilia said as she would roll her shoulders. " Should be easy enough." Cecilia spoke out as she would shake her head a little then. 

She watched as Camilia started to get dressed as she'd look on at the woman. Cecilia would start to remove her top and drop it down next to her on the bench, starting to put on her own wrestling top as she would hear how the woman spoke out. She sounded rather interested. " Uuuh, something like that." Cecilia spoke out as she would chuckle out a little bit. 

After a few moments though, she watched as Camilia started to finish dressing herself and let out those words. " We'll, I'll keep a watch then. For now, how about you find a locker room to stash your bag. This room is for those who've proven themselves." Cecilia spoke out as she would start to remove her jeans and slip on the rest of her wrestling attire.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next