Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi Vs. Vanessa- Rematch of sorts

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Vanessa- Rematch of sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Vanessa- Rematch of sorts

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Tomomi wasn't quite prepared for Vanessa's sudden attack, getting caught off guard and trapped in a sudden tight headlock. Tomomi grunted as her head got trapped and her neck got squeezed, preventing her from breathing properly. "Uugh!" Tomomi grunted, "No!" Her arms tried to pry Vanessa's hold apart, using all the strength she had.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Vs. Vanessa- Rematch of sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Vanessa- Rematch of sorts

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Vanessa used her own strength back against Tomomi, trying to tighten the headlock harder as the idol trying to pry it apart. She would even go to deliver several punches right into the center of Tomomi's face to rattle her a bit, before taking off across the ring with a running bulldog attack.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 am

The punches struck Tomomi and made her cease struggling as she got dazed. She was seeing stars. She put up no resistance as Vanessa ran with her still in tow and slammed her into the mat with a powerful bulldog. "Gah!" Tomomi cried out as she ht the mat, dazed and uncertain, unable to get up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Vanessa wouldn't let up just yet. As soon as she and Tomomi hit the mat, she would quickly try to get back up and grab the idol's hair, trying to force her up into a sitting position, and then kneel down behind her to try and apply a sleeper hold, planning on wearing Tomomi down as much as she could before the idol found a way to fight back.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 am

"Ack!" Tomomi cried out when Vanessa lifted her head up by her hair. She was still dazed and limp, not quite in control of her body as Vanessa put her in a sitting position and applied a sleeper hold. "N-no..." Tomomi struggled to say, "Let me go!" She would try and throw an elbow backwards to catch Vanessa in the torso, hopefully making her let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Vanessa would be struck hard by the elbow, her hold on Tomomi loosening quite a bit...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 am

"She's loosened her hold," Tomomi thought. Vanessa hadn't quite let go yet, but Tomomi could breathe a little now. She sucked in some air, revitalizing her mind and giving strength back to her body. "One more try!" Tomomi thought, throwing her elbow back again, hoping to catch Vanessa in the ribs and make her let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 am

This time, the force of the elbow would be enough to make Vanessa release Tomomi, letting her go and grabbing at her ribs. "Gah! D-damnit..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:43 am

Feeling Vanessa's grip weaken, Tomomi would roll forwards out of the headlock and away from Vanessa. She would then get back up shakily, raising her arms in defense as she readied herself for Vanessa's assault.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am

Vanessa started to stand slowly, rubbing her ribs a bit and glaring at Tomomi. Friend or not, she wasn't about to let Tomomi beat her, wasn't about to rack up another loss in this ring, regardless of how she felt about who she was fighting.

Once she got back on her feet, she would go charging right in at Tomomi, hoping to catch her offguard before the idol had too much time to recover, and went swinging at her with a wild series of left and right hooks.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next