Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

The "I" in Idol Is For Inspiration

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The "I" in Idol Is For Inspiration - Page 2 Empty Re: The "I" in Idol Is For Inspiration

Post by Berial Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am

Why did she stop coming to the Friction gym so often? It wasn’t as if it was that far away from her apartment. They had impressive equipment. State-of-the-art, as expected from a world-class wrestling promotion. There was no fee. It was on her front door.

Before she signed up with Friction, Gin had been her entire world when it came to training. He knew her style, bred it from the ground up alongside her. Anyone else taking his place was as foreign an idea in her mind as things could get. When she did come to the gym, it was mostly for conditioning. Strength training, practicing her strikes, finding a rhythm, but that was something she could do at any establishment.

When you came to AFW, it was for more than training. It was for the talent. For the opportunity to train with some of the best the industry had managed to produce. If the MMA maven wanted to keep moving forward, to really understand what it meant to be a professional wrestler, she’d have to take advantage of those opportunities. Maybe Sakura was that first step she’d really needed.

The idol was certainly making a good case for it, with the way she’d grabbed her hands, causing Masuyo to blush right along with her.

Though her focus was on Misaki now, she did her best to split her attention between the two. She gave Sakura a real smile when she chirped up. Guess she’d managed to make a good first impression. She took a step back after the shaking the champion’s hand, placing her hands on her hips. She nodded along as Misaki answered her question, seeing the sense in it. Berserk was far from dumb when it came to management. They knew how to properly expose their talent and keep eyes their way. It was why they were still around while promotions like Wrestle Angels were forced to fold. Why fight a giant like AFW when you could work with them?

Masuyo’s eyebrows raised a bit, her eyes coming to life for a moment as the topic of the conversation shifted back to herself. The compliments threw her for a second, though they were appreciated, and the poke to her abs gave her a slight tingle up her spine. It was getting harder and harder to keep the redness in her cheeks under control, to say the least.

She gave a shaky grin to Misaki in return, brushing a few strands of hair back behind her hair. “Thanks! I had a short MMA career before this, but that means a lot coming from you.” Misaki was a veteran, a champion in her own right, contending with wrestlers of all shapes and sizes. It was no small praise to Masuyo to hear those words. “But, yeah. I’ve been in plenty of matches so far. I guess I made a pretty big splash at my debut." She shrugged, looking slightly off to the side. "They’ve been scrambling to get me into some high-publicity fights for a while ago. My second match was at Tension over in Kyoto. I even went to Moscow and fought for the Tag Title not too long ago.” She brought her hand up and scratched her scalp a bit, bringing her eyes back to Misaki. “Small time compared to you, I’m sure.”

Back to top Go down

The "I" in Idol Is For Inspiration - Page 2 Empty Re: The "I" in Idol Is For Inspiration

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Misaki and Sakura were fascinated by Masuyo, the woman seemed super fit and super talented and the way she fan-girled over Sakura and Misaki, almost made the two Berserk wrestlers blush in embarrassment. Still, they didn't want to make the scene any more awkward and Misaki started to praise the former MMA wrestler, looking quite impressed at her past achievements. She was even more impressed to the fact that Masuyo had been wrestler in Tension as well as Friction, travelling from one place to the other and even doing tag-team matches.

The Berserk Ace chuckled and waved her hand at Masuyo, "Oh nonono! With the pace of the things you are doing, I'm sure you'll surpass anything I have done in no time" Misaki laughed as Sakura looked on, in awe of Masuyo's words that she wrestled for the tag team titles.

Technically, in the pure wrestling point of view, both Sakura and Masuyo were both rookies in the AFW and pro wrestling world. Masuyo was a former MMA fighter and Sakura a pop idol singer who changed their careers to pro wrestling. However, Sakura couldn't help but feel she was way behind the skill level of Masuyo, despite both being pro wrestling rookies. Something happened within Sakura, she didn't know what but it was an action purely out of impulse and emotion. Sakura would take a deep breath and puff her cheeks as she stepped infront of Masuyo.

"M-Masu-chan?! I....I challenge you to a spar....please spar with me! I want to wrestle you" she said, bowing infront of her slightly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:27 pm

...damn it, she was blushing. She was really hoping her face wouldn’t betray her like that. Fucking backstabber.

It was hard to keep it all contained, honestly. She was a humble girl, from humble beginnings. Flattery never came naturally to her, save for the customers she served. This had been such a short span of time, but so much had happened. She’d never have dared think before today that she’d get to meet Sakura Hagiwara of all people, her idol obsession since high school. That alone was practically a dream come true. But then Misaki’s words made it to her ear, lighting a fire in her gut.

Surpass her? She really thought that, just from how little they’d shared?

A small smile began to take shape over Masuyo’s face. A warmth washed over her body, one that couldn’t help but stretch that smile a little further, breaking out into a pristine white grin as she looked back towards the Berserk champion. “Guess I can’t disappoint you, then! I’ll do my best, every day I can!” An excited overtone lingered in her words, one that she couldn’t think could grow any higher.

Until it did.

Masuyo’s eyes widened for a moment, her lips thinning into a straight face as she looked over at Sakura. Part of her couldn’t believe the words she was hearing, the other was just taken aback by the suddenness of it all. She seemed eager, genuine, and, honestly, the bow was unexpected. The MMA maven took a step back, putting her hand on her hip and quirking an eyebrow. What brought this on?

“A...spar? With you? You’re serious?”
But the Demon recognized the fire in the former idol’s eyes. The moment she saw it, her smile returned in a flash, beaming from ear to ear in pure delight. “That’d be amazing! I’d love to! I mean…” She looked towards Sakura’s mentor. “So long as it's okay with you, Toyoda-san. I’d hate to interrupt whatever training you have planned.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Misaki was not the type to put down others just because they had a similar goal of being the best. She figured wrestling individuals at their best and beating them was the only way to prove yourself as being the best of the best, rather than putting them down and not giving them a fair chance and to capitalize on that to call yourself the best. Masuyo seemed generally quite happy to hear Misaki’s compliments as she vowed to do her best. Misaki smiled and nodded, lightly bumping her shoulder with her fists. “Now that’s what I want to hear!” she giggled.

Hearing the words of her teacher praise another wrestler, who was on the same lever as Sakura, in terms of time in the AFW, Sakura wanted to prove that she could be as good as Masuyo, even though she lacked the MMA background possessed by the Demon. In the heat of the moment, Hagiwara stepped up and challenged Masuyo for a match and the raven haired wrestler, was happy to accept.

Misaki would grin, placing a hand on her hip as she looked at the two women, realizing what was going to happen. “Oh no, absolutely not. In fact, this is better than what I had planned.”

Sakura would then nod, “Hai! Thank you Masu-chan! Lets have a good match” she would say with a determined glare to the raven haired wrestler. The former idol would then make her way towards one of the vacant rings, rolling inside the ring before moving to her corner, as she did her best to limber up by doing some basic stretches and warm ups. “Ready whenever you are Masu-chan” she called out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Masuyo needed to come to the Friction gym more often.

It was never something that was in the forefront of her mind as of late. From the moment she’d stepped into the federation, she’d had a fair share of opportunities thrown her way. Now that she had her title shot, things were finally slowing down and she had some time to take stock. Really assess what she had in front of her for once. But between how her schedule was with the restaurant and her time with Gin, she didn’t know if she really even cared to make it work.

This afternoon was turning that around in a heartbeat. She met Sakura Hagiwara. And Misaki Toyoda. And then she got thrown a curveball with a spar. All in less than an hour. This was more than a chance encounter, this was a sign to take her career to the next stage. She was in the big leagues now. Time she acted like it. Masuyo nodded her head, sprouting boyish grin as she pumped her fist.  “Yeah! Let’s do it!”

She quickly followed Sakura over to the ring, placing her bag and bottle down beside the ring. “Hope you don’t mind playing ref, Toyoda-san!” Masuyo waved behind her as she climbed up and stepped between the middle and top rope, crossing one arm over the other to loosen herself up. She snickered, unable to keep her excitement down from the outset. “Gotta be more than ready, Sakura!”

Stepping out of her corner, Masuyo clacked her gloved knuckles together, bringing her fists out in front of her as she met Sakura in the center and began to circle her. She was eager, more so than usual. It was only a few steps before she came in strong, closing the distance. She threw a one-two straight towards Sakura’s jaw and followed with a roundhouse kick to her right leg, trying to off balance her with a quick flurry and a shot to the inner knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Having never wrestled a fighter before, Sakura didn't know what she was getting into. Misaki knew full well there was only one outcome of this spar but the Berserk Ace was always willing to let Sakura learn from her experiences, no matter how painful they are she was surely going to get better and better. Misaki smiled and accepted that offer, "Sure, I'd be happy to play referee in this spar" she said, making her way into the ring.

Sakura would nod at Misaki and then at Masuyo, as the two ladies got ready to wrestle. Sakura approached Masuyo, the Demon was a bit more quick on her feet than Sakura as the former MMA fighter leaned in and struck first with a vicious strike to the jaw and followed that up with a roundhouse kick to Hagiwara's right leg and then to her inner knee.

Sakura moaned in pain, stunned initially from the strike to her jaw, she started to stagger back and her balance was put off even more with Masuyo's kicks. Hagiwara was overwhelmed as she staggered back into the corner, not expecting such a rough start. "Owww t-that really hurt" she pouted.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:48 am

Sparring with Sakura Hagiwara.

When Masuyo decided to take up her MMA career, she realized some hopes along with that. Though being a mixed martial artist wasn’t quite the same thing as being a wrestler, they were all part of a larger world nowadays. She’d grown up a martial artist, her blood lived and breathed combat, she’d followed combat sports for some time now, but it was only when she stepped into the octagon for the first time that Masuyo saw even a glimpse of a future like this. Wrestling with the best, tying her future along the same thread as her idols.

That was her dwelling in the past, though. She had to be focused on the here and now, and that’s what guided her strikes. Her fist steadied the former idol enough for her roundhouse kick, which opened up her inner knee for another dig. The Demon hacked away at whatever defenses she could see in Sakura’s defenses, leaving the Berserk star reeling in the corner off the bat.

A good opening, but she could do better.

Masuyo smirked innocently at the remark and lunged towards Sakura while she was still dazed, bringing one arm under her shoulder and to her back, while the other grabbed her upper arm. With a pivot of her hips and a strong thrust, the MMA maven aimed to slam Sakura right onto her back with a hip throw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Perhaps Sakura didn't know what she was getting into. As a rookie wrestler, she thought she and Masuyo would be on the same footing, without taking into consideration the immense experience Masuyo had gained from her time in the octagon. Right off the bat, the former idol was already in a bad spot as Masuyo showed off her impressive striking technique, a jab followed up with a roundhouse kick to Sakura's inner knee was enough for the former sweet Diva idol to back up in the corner, already struggling.

Her complaints went unnoticed, as Masuyo leaned in and grappled Sakura, before tossing her back to the middle of the ring in an impressive hip-toss. Hagiwara slammed on the ring mats, landing on her hip. "Ahhhh! she cried out in pain, before shifting slightly to sit up on her butt while rubbing her hips.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Was she coming into this spar a little strong? The thought did pass through Masuyo’s mind after she went to take Sakura down to the ground. She knew she could get a bit...excited when it came time to trade blows. Gin had made that plenty clear to her, taught her a bit on how to reel it in, but it was all a work in progress. Regardless of their backgrounds, Sakura was a rookie just like her in this promotion, and they’d started off on pretty friendly terms. The last thing she wanted was to ruin that.

But then she remembered the fire she’d seen in Sakura’s eyes, the flare that had engulfed them for a flash of time as she looked the Demon’s way. She’d seen that look plenty of times, most of them in the mirror. Sakura didn’t want to be softsold, so that meant throwing everything her way. That’s how fighting was supposed to be, after all.

That resolve carried Masuyo forward, keeping a strong smile on her face after her takedown worked flawlessly. Sakura was quick to tear away, but ever so helpfully left her back exposed while she tended to her hips. Keeping the momentum she’d made for herself, Masuyo quickly popped up from the ground and wrapped her arms around the idol’s neck with a rear naked chokehold. If she managed that, she’d also bring her legs up and wrap them around her waist, putting some pressure on Sakura’s sides with a pair of sitting bodyscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Hagiwara was definitely feeling the heat, she had already broken into a sweat as Masuyo was relentless in her offence. Despite both of them being rookies, Masuyo had the clear edge as she easily managed to take Sakura down on her butt, after slamming her in a hip toss. Hagiwara would moan in pain, her hands reached back to her tailbone as she rubbed it. She wasn’t afforded much time though as Masuyo was already on her, lunging at Hagiwara’s back and locking in a rear naked choke hold.

“*Gack*! Nghh N-no!” Hagiwara would grunt, wriggling wildly. Misaki would circle around the two, she knew Hagiwara was in trouble but Misaki showed no signs of concerns, AFW was a tough place and Hagiwara had to know this the hard way. Things would get worse for her when Masuyo would wrap her legs around her body, trapping her in a dual submission hold.

“AAAHHHHH!” Sakura would scream. She would thrash about, wasting more precious breaths as Masuyo choked her out. In an act of desperation, Hagiwara would attempt to throw a couple of elbow strikes back into her opponent in an attempt to weaken her submission hold on her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next