Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Himeko VS Femke: Clash in the Lingerie Store

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Himeko VS Femke: Clash in the Lingerie Store  - Page 3 Empty Re: Himeko VS Femke: Clash in the Lingerie Store

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Himeko was a bit relieved to finally get that huge tan tit out of her mouth after rolling to be on top position wise. Now she could breath in and out as she tried to get as much air as she possibly could. Sadly, Femke would put a stop to that by quickly grabbing the giantess's throat with a vice grip! Himeko gasped for more air, but she couldn't get any. The two women were making sure that one of them would be passing out, but neither would allow it to be them self.

Himeko was in more trouble than her opponent, though. Her eyes were already fluttering as she stared into the European woman's eyes. In a few more moments her grip began to weaken and falter. Himeko knew how much trouble she was in, and Femke could probably see it in her fluttering eyes.

"Ack...d-damn...it...all..." she groaned as darkness began to take her. Soon enough the giantess's hands dropped from Femke's throat and laid weakly on the floor. Himeko was still a bit conscious, but not enough to do anything significant. All she could really do was find a tiny bit of solace that she was still on top of the sexy titaness.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Himeko VS Femke: Clash in the Lingerie Store  - Page 3 Empty Re: Himeko VS Femke: Clash in the Lingerie Store

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Femke was struggling, herself, but she knew that she had the advantage and she was more than happy to suffer through a little pain and frustration if the outcome was already a foregone conclusion. She began to run out of oxygen herself right as Himeko finally succumbed to the choke that Femke had slapped on her, and the woman began to go limp, her hands slackening around Femke's neck, letting the Dutch fighter suck in a harsh little whisper of air to replenish her own aching lungs. Then, at last, the woman's hands fell away entirely, and Femke sucked in air greedily, her lungs throbbing as they were replenished and her consciousness was fully restored.

Now, with Himeko completely vulnerable, Femke would go to work, letting go of the woman's neck and shoving her hard to the side, rolling her over and then shoving her up against one of the clothing shelves. Leaving her there, Femke kept an eye on the downed titaness as she strode over and retrieved a pair of stringy, slutty panties and a matching bra from a nearby rack. Walking back over, she would toss the bra on top of the shelf and get down on her knees, giving Himeko a hard spank right on her bare, naked ass!

"Ass up," Femke commanded, and she would yank Himeko's legs into the air, before sliding the leg holes for the undies around both limbs and tugging them up to try to bring them all the way to Himeko's hips! To be sure Himeko wouldn't interfere, Femke would bring a knee up and shove it hard into her opponent's belly, just to keep her down.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Himeko was too tired after being choked out by the European titaness to stop her from retrieving some underwear. Femke just had too big of a head start, and the giantess couldn't hold out long enough. So she'd just pant heavily with half closed eyes as the dutch woman left her to grab the panties. Then, when Femke returned, she'd give Himeko a hard spank on her left, naked cheek. The usually white clad fighter was sliding off the self somewhat, but the sudden stinging made it got right back up as she yelped out softy like a moan.

"EEEP!" the busty behemoth moaned from the smack. Soon after Femke was yanking up her legs and slipping the panties up her legs. Himeko wanted to stop this, but when her opponent's knee found her belly, the giantess found herself nearly helpless to stop this.

"UGH! Damn...you're rough..." she groaned as her senses came back from the pain of Femke's strikes. The spank had been the real wake up call, but the knee felt worse overall. Himeko really needed to get back into this fight, but she was slowly finding that the dutch woman was proving to be a tough challenge. The giantess would need to get rougher if she wanted to overcome an opponent like Femke!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:45 am

Femke had brought Himeko right to the edge of unconsciousness, and left her completely helpless as the Dutch fighter would now go about the business of actually advancing towards a victory in this match. She retrieved her chosen bra and panties for Himeko, and put them both within easy reach as she made sure the Japanese woman stayed down. Soon enough, Femke had pulled the stringy underwear around Himeko's wide hips, yanking them up forcefully one final time in order to pull them around those impressively mature hips and that fat, jiggling ass, right into place, completing the first half of the challenge!

Himeko still seemed to be in awe of Femke, and the Dutch warrior would smirk as she looked down at the woman in the tiny little kinky panties. "The roughest. You'll have to do better than that if you want to compete with me, lightweight," Femke would taunt, as she would bring one fist down onto Himeko's rack, utterly flattening one of her tits against the floor, using that sort of pain to keep the Japanese woman in line and properly cowed!

"Time for the bra?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Himeko was pretty embarrassed to have been dominated like this. Femke had already secured the kinky panties around her jiggling ass, and now she was calling her a lightweight. Insult was added to injury twice, and the giantess didn't think it was necessary! Just then, the european titaness would pound her fist onto the busty behemoth's bust. The impact squishing them a bit as the Japanese goliath cried out briefly.

However, even with Femke in control, Himeko would never allow her opponent to put a bra on her. She was confident in her bust, and thanks to her bust it'd be VERY difficult to strap anything around those massive tits of her's. Most of the time Himeko couldn't find bras her size, so she usually didn't wear them.

"You'll...never...get one...on MY TITS!" the giantess roared back before trying to throw a hard uppercut at Femke's chin! "And you're the lightweight, here!" Himeko would add as she was still a bit peeved from that statement. The desperate blow was meant to give her some time, but Himeko was unsure if it would work. Femke was proving to be a pretty great giantess, as well. The fact that she was already in these ass-less panties was proof of that.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Femke's tit punch got a good response from Himeko, a wail of pain as something she clearly treasured was crushed mercilessly beneath Femke's championship-winning fist. If they weren't already smaller than Femke's tits, they would be after the Dutchwoman had pounded on them for a few minutes.

Himeko clearly didn't want to just lay down and take her punishment. In the end, she wouldn't have a choice, but right now she decided to come to life, throwing an uppercut which Femke wasn't expecting, that smashed into her chin and snapped her head upwards, making Femke wobble as her vision went starry and, ultimately, she fell back off of Himeko and onto her big, golden butt! It had definitely been a good punch...

...but not good enough to give Himeko any real sort of advantage. She would have to do much better than that. The stunned Femke would recover quickly, and she would be waiting for Himeko when the Japanese giantess got up onto her knees, ready to deliver a brutal left hook right into Himeko's cheek!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Himeko knew that she'd need to do far more in order to take Femke down. So when she got onto her knees there was no surprise that the golden woman's fist struck her on the cheek. The giantess was still able to stay on her knees, though, even as her head snapped to the side. The white clad warrior would then throw a punch of her own at Femke aimed at the muscular woman's chin. If her uppercut succeeded, then she'd even throw two more punches. Both of which were aimed for Femke's large tits.

Himeko was hoping that her strikes would give her a little more time to recover. Femke was too strong of an opponent to take down while hurt. Himeko needed to make some space between them and find a way to get the edge. Maybe, after getting back up, she could stumble over to the cash registers and think of something.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:46 am

Femke was ready for a good, dirty slugfest, and her opening hook was thunderous, one which she felt had the heft behind it to put Himeko on her ass again. But the Japanese woman did not go down again, though, even as her head snapped to the side and her body swayed. She came back at Femke quite suddenly, the Dutch woman groaning as that uppercut smashed into her chin, snapping her head up—and making her tits bounce as she stretched up slightly, leaving them open for those two additional punches, each one briefly leaving a crater in Femke's golden breasts before they bounced back to their full, round shape!

"Unngf!" she huffed, as Himeko was stumbling up onto her feet, and Femke, not willing to let the woman have any space, would follow, shoving up onto her feet and putting her fists up again. She would fire off a hard straight punch, trying to bury it in Himeko's solar plexus, to knock the air out of her again and leave her once more in a pathetic state—before firing off another shot aimed at Himeko's chin while she was delirious!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:45 pm

Despite getting back up, Himeko was unprepared as Femke punched her right in the plexus. The giantess suddenly began to cough and gasp as she stumbled backwards into a bunch of mannequins. This caused Himeko to topple over them and fall to the floor. Still coughing, the woman was desperate for a change in luck. That's when an idea hit her (Thankfully not literally). Himeko would grab the arm of a mannequin as they had fallen apart under her weight. Then, Himeko chucked it right at the dark-skinned dutch woman.

"I've gotta HAND it to ya...that was a hard punch!" she'd shout while throwing the arm. The bad puns wouldn't stop, though, as she grabbed a head. "I still won't let you get A HEAD, though!" the giantess shouted with yet another pun about body parts. Then, Himeko did the same with a leg, but this time she failed to come up with a good pun before throwing it. "Something...something...on your last LEG!"

As she continued pelting Femke with pieces of the lingerie models, Himeko would also start to stand herself up. She knew that the projectiles wouldn't hurt the golden titan that much. They would make it harder to get close, though. Which meant the giantess could use this extra time to stand back up. Once she did so, Himeko would use another arm piece to swing at Femke's head just like a bat!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Femke's punch to the solar plexus landed cleanly, smashing a hole in the Japanese woman's torso and leaving her in that truly pathetic state that Femke just loved to see. Himeko stumbled back, legs shaking, and finally collapsed, tripping into a display of several mannequins and bringing them down with her in a wild tangle of arms and legs, real and fake!

Femke was ready to leap on Himeko and pound her some more, but she wasn't quite prepared for her pale foe to just grab a mannequin arm and chuck the plastic thing right at her! It hit Femke's face, leaving a bit of a red mark and forcing her to take a step back, shocked by the tactic. And, seeing the success that first thrown appendage had, Himeko would try to repeat it, throwing a head, then a leg, managing to hit Femke with them, though the Dutch woman, growling with no small amount of annoyance, managed to bring her arms up to knock these projectiles away!

She had to admit, Himeko did have a pretty good handle on those puns. "Okay, that's enough!" Femke would say with a smirk. She hadn't been able to get close enough to stop Himeko from getting up onto her feet, but she would rush at her now, swinging a hard right hook at the other big woman—just as that arm smashed into her cheek, snapping her head to the side and sending her stumbling, wounded, past Himeko and through the minefield of mannequin parts, which caused her to lose her balance and slam down onto the floor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3