by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Go down

Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by valen311 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 am

Micheal Evans, the younger brother of Friction's former Hentai Champion, Marisa Evans toured the back hallways of the AFW stadium with an impressed look on his face.

*This sure beats the old college facility they rented when I was in Sex Wars...* he thought to himself, remembering his time spent in the AFW's first attempt at a mixed wrestling division.

That league had it's share of issues. Nowhere near as much exposure and backing as Friction for starters. The constant battle of the sexes motif also made sure that there were no same sex action of any kind, which to Micheal, meant he wasn't able to pit his erotic skills against other similarly minded men that may have wanted to battle him. He had heard similar complaints from women on the opposite side of the roster from him, so the male model knew that there were women that chafed at that rule as well. It effectively limited the amount of sensual challenge that the league could offer. Perhaps because the people that ran the AFW back then may have been less willing to break that particular barrier. Maybe there wasn't a market for it. Either way, apparently this new Tension league would let willing men and women, engage each other and their opposites in various contests ranging from hardcore brawls to the hottest of sexual battles. He had to admit, coming back may have not have been the worst idea his sister ever had.

Hearing footsteps behind him, Micheal turned to see a Japanese woman approaching, a cameraman in tow.

"I'm Misao Takamura, a interviewer for the AFW." she introduced herself. "You're Micheal right? The sibling of the Last Siren, Marisa Evans?"

The blonde man chuckled at the name.
"My sister is still dramatic, I see." he answered. "Yes, I'm her brother, Micheal."

"Excellent! Can I have a few moments of your time...well for an interview?"

"Of course." the model replied politely, smiling at the journalist.

Motioning to her cameraman to move to a better angle, the Asian woman began. "It's been quite a long time since you were last seen at an AFW event. The last time anyone from the league aside from Marisa had heard anything, you had been in a car accident back in New York, and required a lot of recovery time."

Nodding, the model replied "Well, that's about the extent of it. After the accident, my leg required a lot of physical therapy to get it working again. And that was just to walk normally. Getting it back to a condition where it could handle action in the AFW took years."

"Wait, you said where it could handle action in the AFW..." Misao cocked her head to the side.

"I did. I mean, that was always the goal during recovery, but I'll be honest, I didn't know if I was going to come back. My time in Sex Wars was a little disappointing to say the least. But my sister convinced me that Tension is something different. After a while, I had to agree. For starters, it has actual titles and belts for them." he chuckled. "So I approached my recovery with a renewed passion, looking to time my return to Tension to somewhat line up with my sister's resurgence in Friction."

Misao's eyes widened.
"Wait so Marisa is coming back off of 'part timer' status?" she asked. "Why?"

"Simple. We both going to try our luck at becoming the Hentai Champions of Friction and Tension. Establish a dynasty of sorts, with Marisa taking Friction obviously, and myself looking to get the Hentai belt on Tension." the blond ran a hand through his long hair as he answered.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 am

"A Dynasty!? Ha!"

The sudden loud interruption caused Misao to lower her mic, looking around for the source, which was quickly revealed to be none other than Ryo Kamiya himself. The 19 year old, wearing nothing but his signature speedo and a T-shirt (indeed, his first ever piece of official merchandise, a simple shirt with a chibi version of himself on it).

He smirked, walking up to Michael and Misao, the cameraman adjusting to include him in the shot as he looked the older and bigger Michael up and down. "Hey there. Ryo Kamiya. You probably heard of my older cousin, Tai Kamiya. So, I'm back here, waiting to cut some promotional stuff for live events, when what do I see...Michael freaking Evans. The pretty boy of Sex Wars...and mmm...you are pretty..."

Back to top Go down

Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Now This Is A Fine Welcome... (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:40 am

Micheal turned as a young man approached them. After he listened to him talk, the blonde nodded.

"Right, Tai! Of course I heard of him. He did alright for awhile before he decided to retire to the married life. You, though, I've never heard of. Ryo, right? I've heard of a Kairi Kamiya, but certainly not you. You're cute enough, although you seem a little....young....for some of what goes on in the AFW."

He looked the other man up and down. He didnt know Ryo's exact age, but he looked like he might have trouble trying to get into a bar in Micheal's home country of America much less being in a league where sexual competition was held on a somewhat regular basis.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:09 am

"Excuse me, but 19 is perfectly legal for this job. I'm Tai's replacement. Got trained by him and Chigusa personally. I'm the hottest guy Tension has going right now old-timer."

Ryo smirked, dissing the 20-something year old. Granted, Michael was hardly old by any actual standard, but why let a little thing like actual facts stop him from ribbing the blonde.

"My point, anyway, was that, no matter how big and attractive Michael here may be, the idea of him starting a dynasty of title wins in Tension is a little ridiculous. This isn't Sex Wars, we aren't playing against kawaii girls to get access to the shower room. Here in Tension, we have the best and hottest guys and gals willing to fight and fuck each other, and yours truly is one of the best on the roster, no way could some Sex Wars has been match up with me in the ring, or in bed....and that goes for his hot sister too.!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 am

Micheal shook his head after Ryo finished talking. Being called old in his twenties was a new experience for him. Not to mention big, since he was of a leaner build than some of the other men. But then again, he did enjoy a slight size advantage.

"So, you're one of the best on the roster?" he responded seizing on some of Ryo's words. "And here I thought winning the hentai title in Tension was going to be hard."

He smirked back at Ryo.

"You know what, I'm free tonight, and I'm cleared for action. Not to mention, I've always wanted to go up against a Kamiya. Although you aren't exactly my first choice. I mean, wasn't Tai the 'King Kamiya'? Still, how about you and me? In the ring, or a bedroom, wherever you like? After all, it shouldn't be a problem, putting down some old has been, right?"

With that the blonde crossed his arms and waited on Ryo to reply, a grin on his face....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Ryo blinked in surprise. Did this dude seriously just challenge him to a match? That was...pretty gutsy actually. Dude had balls...figurativelly and literally.

"Alright well, first off, since Tai's off enjoying the married life and running his noodle shop, I'M the King Kamiya around Tension.

Second, if you really want get in the ring with this cute bod, and get totally outclassed, I'm happy to take you on."

He chuckled a little at Michaels suggestion. "Heh, a bedroom. You're not fighting for access to your bed like in the old days. We can afford a ring to wrestle in now, so lets do it in the ring. Hardstyle Hentai...but how about a little twist to it?"

He smirked again, that trademark Kamiya smirk, before speaking again, this time poking a finger into the taller and bigger mans chest. "Hardstyle Hentai...but we both have to wrestle nude. That way, when I beat you, you can't make any excuses like "oh he pulled my tights" or anything like that. Just your hot body getting outwrestled by my hotter body. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:22 am

Well, Ryo certainly wasn't one to back away from a challenge. In fact he even upped the ante, challenging Micheal to wrestle him nude.

But the blonde, much like his sister Marisa, was more than comfortable being naked in front of crowds.

"Mm. Well, you've saved me the trouble of finding something wear, so, sure, it's a deal. See you in the ring, little Kamiya."

With a nod to the interviewer, and a sassy smirk at Ryo, Micheal left to get ready for his first match in the Tension ring....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:55 am

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down