Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ingridguerci94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:22 am

With enough arousing teasing done, Ari would dive into the sex, kissing and slurping away at the muddy sex, Ari wasted little time in making Eirina moan out ever so lewdly and erotically as the two of them continued to squirm together in their sexual duel to the finish. Her arms coiled tightly around the slippery skin of Eirina, arms sliding across the muddy skin as Eirina continued to squirm against her. The Champion would attempt to penetrate the flops, using her tongue like a harpoon to enter the depths of her Challenger as she was ready to taste all of Eirina!

Thrashing the tongue around to claim every inch that it could touch, Ari would press her face as hard as it could into Eirina's pussy to try and reach as far as she could go with the tongue while her nose was pushing it's way near the clit region. The Champion would continue to nuzzle against the precious sex, digging her nose against the nub as Ari continued to enjoy the lewd symphony of her Challenger!

Back to top Go down

Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Championship: Ari Nagawa vs Eirina Makishima (Mud Hentai Pinfall Match)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:46 am

Feeling Ari's tongue penetrating into her sex, Eirina let out a long, needy moan as her whole body shivered from ecstasy. "Aaaaaah~ aaaaaaaaahhhh...!!" Juices started to drip thanks to the pleasure, and it's only a matter of time before she would burst. Feeling Ari's nose touching the nub of her clit made her eventual climax much harder to delay. Toes curling and body squirming, Eirina was in cloud nine, all her senses overwhelmed by Ari's expert tongue.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!! A-Ariiiii!!! Uuuuuhhhn...!!! UuuaaaAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Finally, Eirina reached her climax, juices spraying out of her pussy, drenching Ari's beautiful face. She arched her body up, her head sinking slightly into the mud as she screamed out her orgasm. Soon, when her orgasm finally subsided, she would slump into the mud, letting out a soft whimper as her face was adorned with a lewd expression.

"Uuuuuuhhn... s-so good..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Ari continued to go at Eirina's pussy and clit, rubbing her face against the precious sex until she felt the glorious rush of cum spraying out of her challenger that coated her face. Ensuring that she wouldn't waste more than she should, Ari opened her mouth drink up all of the sweet nectar before it hit the mud as she cooed out with loving joy! "Mmmmmmm!" she moaned out, waiting until the orgasm was finished before pulling her mouth away from the sex as the look of overwhelming pleasure was plastered all over her face!

"Oooooooh....! You're so amazing Eirina~ Makes me want to eat you all up~" she continued to coo as she would pull up on Eirina's hips, folding her up as if Ari had power bombed her as she scooted forward, placing her legs over Eirina's arms as she went for a pin! From between Eirina's legs she saw all of that delicious look on Eirina's face, it aroused her so much seeing that she brought such a beautiful woman to such a state!

While she had Eirina folded up, Ari leaned her face in to nuzzle her cheek against the sloppy pussy as the ref went in to start the count!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:46 am

"Hauuuuuhh..." Eirina moaned, her hips still twitching thanks to her orgasm earlier. This orgasm felt different compared to usual. She felt strangely drained though fulfilled. She was unable to muster any more strength to get back up, perhaps due to her desiring more of this from the white-haired beauty. Not fighting back as Ari positioned her in a way that looked like she had been powerbombed, Eirina let out a soft coo, having no intention to fight back.

In this position, Eirina was pinned down, her shoulders touching the mud under her. Still delirious from the orgasm, she moaned lewdly, shaking her lower body a little as the referee went next to them, counting for the pin. Eirina closed her eyes, too tired to focus on what was happening to her as she could faintly hear the sounds of the referee counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:30 pm

"THREE!"

Ari let out a coo of pleasure as she heard the bell ringing, successful in her first defense as she would release the hips of Eirina as she fell backwards into the mud, splatting down in the goop as she gasped for air. It was an intense affair as her pussy was twitching with the pleasuring assault that Eirina gave her before she managed to turn things around miraculously as the still reigning Champion let out a giggle.

"That...was amazing~" she cooed out, sitting up again as she slithered out from underneath Eirina's lower half as she crawled over to her once Challenger's head. "You definitely gave me....a run for my money." she let out as she would lean down to give Eirina a kiss on the lips, soft and tender to show her appreciation for a magnificent night.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Hearing the final count and the bell, Eirina let out a sigh, knowing that she had been beaten by the reigning champion. She felt Ari crawling over on top of her before she was kissed by the white-haired beauty. She sure enjoyed the kiss, letting out a soft mewl into Ari's mouth before the kiss was broken.

Looking into Ari's eyes, Eirina felt strangely fulfilled despite her loss. Perhaps she needed to train more before she could finally go for the title. For now, she thought that she would be content with the title being held by Ari. "Haaa... I guess that's my loss..." Giggling a little, Eirina gave Ari a soft smile. "Well, as expected from the champion, I suppose..."

Leaning back into the mud, she decided that she would lay low for the time being, planning to not reach for any golds yet. "You are a worthy champion, Ari. The title is rightfully yours..." she said. "As long as you still hold it, I won't challenge you for it..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Ari saw the gleam in Eirina's eyes, even in loss she wasn't crushed by defeat. An optimistic was always welcome in the world of sexfighting in Ari's mind as she would lean to nuzzle her forehead against her former Challenger. She was quite puzzled why Eirina elected not to challenge her again as there was a point where Ari felt like she was definitely on the losing end if she had allowed Eirina to continue with that knee grinding sexual attack.

"Ooooooh, don't say that. I wouldn't mind having you challenge me again if I were still hold the title later down the line." she let out a lewd smile just thinking about another sexual collision with Eirina. "Keep at it. I'll love for you to give me that same kind of pleasure you gave me in this match again." She mewed out as she would give another parting kiss with Eirina before rising up, straddling her as she raised her title above her muddy frame before rising up.

Or at least attempting to, the rush of sex wore off as she felt the effects of being forced to cum vigorously back to back as she her knees almost gave out. Eventually she got back to her feet, standing the mud as she made her exit out of the muddy battleground as she was going to have fond memories of this match, only teasing her with the thought of going against Eirina in the future as she looked over her shoulder while she staggered up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:40 am

"You're too kind..." Eirina replied after hearing Ari's words. Truth be told, she would like to fight the champion again some time, though whether it was for the championship or not, it didn't matter. Still, in order to win against the beauty, she would need to mentally prepare herself, knowing that Ari was a dangerous opponent to be had, especially in her own environment like this ring.

Enjoying Ari's parting kiss, Eirina would take her time to rest as Ari made her exit, noting that she had difficulty getting back up. Only moments after she had disappeared into backstage, Eirina would finally get up and make her way down the ramp, cheered by the crowd for her performance earlier as she would head back into backstage as well to wash away the mud and exhaustion. She had fought hard for tonight, and she would like to rest and have some time for introspection.

Winner and still the Friction's Hentai Champion: Ari Nagawa via hentai pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6